Wonderful Site

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Thank you for caring about another persons suffering and chronic pain. Your website is a great comfort, I prayed for help and found your website. I was in soo much pain last summer I couldn't walk and crawled to the bathroom. After days of that, I prayed just to wake up & for help, a person can only take so much. 3 months went by and day after day suffering and I was past the point of too much the pain was unbearable still is, just not that extreme. I have wanted to post so many times and Im still learning how and I hope Im doing this right. I also want to thank everyone for caring about another human beings pain & suffering. Again, thank you so very much for this amazing website.

I think this site is great too.

I really do the only thing I can say is honestly sometimes I don't know if I will keep visitting because of the .com being affiliated with buying drugs. I know it does not mean street drugs but in many peoples minds I could see it being targeted for that reason.

not my business just some feedback.

Otherwise, great people and awesome site.

those are some powerful words there, buddy. this is in my opinion one of the best online sites when it comes to IOP information. anything we can do, don't hesitate to ask. looking out for everyones best interest is our motto. happy DBG forum galavanting to you. you'll find everything you could possibly imagine to satiate your curiosity and medical needs. don't hesitate to reach out... i sympathize with your situation. friendly and knowledgable people here... /default_biggrin.png

best regards,

-OblivionzGoat-

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this site is great too.

I really do the only thing I can say is honestly sometimes I don't know if I will keep visitting because of the .com being affiliated with buying drugs. I know it does not mean street drugs but in many peoples minds I could see it being targeted for that reason.

not my business just some feedback.

Otherwise, great people and awesome site.
OblivionzGoat summed it up quite well! In this humble Wookie's opinion, the forum to which we call home is certainly the best out there. A small community of knowledgeable, helpful folk, sans the drama and rampant ulterior motives one might run across elsewhere. In any event, all I can add is that I would't be overly concerned with the .com URL. As you can read about in various threads at your leisure, there are any number of ".org" forums out there that look quite legitimate at first glance, but that are nothing more than a cash grab scam, pushing "approved" vendors on you that are one and the same with the site ownership. Point being, domain extensions are no indicator or credibility to be sure. And if LE targeting is the concern, it is content that they follow, not domain names in and of themselves. It is for this reason that care is taken among our membership in choosing their words carefully. The devil is most assuredly in the details my friend! Anyway, hope to see you remain in our midst, and all the best...

Jewy

And if LE targeting is the concern, it is content that they follow, not domain names in and of themselves. It is for this reason that care is taken among our membership in choosing their words carefully. The devil is most assuredly in the details my friend! Anyway, hope to see you remain in our midst, and all the best...
YES! total and utter agreence. watch what you say, words, sources. and such. try to keep sensitive information limited and underground where certain things should stay and belong... in summary of tips, well said CHEWY! arggghhhh....

-OG-

This is a great if for no other reason the people are much more laid back than some of the other boards well speaking of other boards they run the gammut from two hustlers selling god what you just won't get any thing.

To what I would have to say are whimps that the only way they can express themselves is by bashing new members for making mistakes. The last one made me kinda sick those of you that know Riverstyx if you want to kknow who I'm talking asbout ask her. She a champ I've heard she's not doing so well lately so I wish her all the best

This site is great. The best part of all is everyone seems to be on the same page with making sure mistakes arent made that will cause history to repeat itself like with another well known forum. Im happy to be part of this awesome community and looking forward to contributing more as I test out some of the knowledge gained. Thank you to all who make it your mission to keep us all informed.

Im an iraqi vet thats had the misfortune of experiencing IED blasts that has caused injuries that cause me severe pain and suffer from PTSD causing severe panic attacks and nightmares like no other. Even worse the VA doctors wont give me the pain and anxiety meds i desperatly need which left me to explore the world of IOPs. After being scammed outta hundreds by scammers like BBM and MacroMass then goin thru the horrid experience of topix I finally found you guys late last nite. After browsing i noticed this place is more like a brotherhood that takes care of each other instead of scamming desperate people out of there money and letting the person go thru severe pain and panic attacks just cause there is a crowd or random items on the side of the road. Thank you all for being here for people like me

Indeed, wonderful site!

It actually tops the 'old' DB since there is less paranoia & more OP feedback -- no easy feat since there are almost no US sites anymore.

Happy to havd found u.

Half

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back