Wonderful Site

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Thanks to everyone involved with creating this site, i would have got screwed so many times if it i hadn't found this site (especially by drugbuyersforum.org) so again thanks for everything and keep up the good fight.

I am new to the forum but I already got so much needed information.  I wish I found this earlier but better late than never.  Thanks you guys for all the wonderful feedback about hard to find out information.

As a newbie I am glad I found DBG. Was using Pharmacyreviewer but this has much more details and useful info, providing you take the time to read all posts. Will be placing some orders soon and will report on how it went.

First, God Bless DrAlchemist for serving our country and praying for you.  You are a hero for you and your family's sacrifices.

Second, VA care SUCKS OUT LOUD.  The way most treat our veterans make me sick. I have 2 cousins who work for VA. They gave me the scoop years ago situation and I turned down a job with VA 'cuz I don't do that type care (or didn't when I could work).  I have many veteran friends who have confided experiences to me they could not usually share - because I cared to listen and try to help.  My heart has a special place for veterans, children, animals. 

(Off topic: I found deserted newly born bobcat, took to vet, fed with kitten bottle every 3 hrs with baby formula and he's my l'il Bob now. Bobcats are different than regular cats. Interesting. I love dogs but can't walk them for exercise anymore due to my injury.)

Lastly, I'm glad I finally found this site.  As someone else said, I had researched rating sites and lot of time-consuming information. I did find one place thru a recommendation that gets my anxiety med to me in about 2 wks (3 if customs backed up), but as I read somewhere on this site, I think the meds may be 'diluted' even tho they do work. Come in Bubblepak, Texture ok, taste ok, feel the effects - but not quite as strong, it seems, as US pharmacy ones.  They have GREAT service, email or call quickly, you can ck on your order anytime but it does take over a week for Tracking # to show up.  Once an order didn't come and they re-sent the order, free shipping, too..  Another time order was short - they sent missing ones plus extra for my trouble.  Been with them for maybe 1 1/2 yr.  Stock pretty limited though.  

I hesitate to put their link here.  For now they are my lifeline to living without anxiety and panic attacks.  I am curious about the drug purity issue tho and may ask you all later if you know about them.

Peace

I agree. Thank you to EVERYONE on here and those who've personally helped me, I don't know how to repay you.

I agree. Thank you to EVERYONE on here and those who've personally helped me, I don't know how to repay you.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I accept cash in the mail, PayPal, gold bullion, quality pre-owned German automobiles and vintage Stratocasters.....

I would like to say thanks for all of the info I have gathered on this siet in the past year.

An extra thank you for the $300 plus you saved me because of S/L.

I had already sent and received an email from J updating me on products and price.

Because of surgery I had last Oct. I'd not visited the site in several months. So, I

decided to check DBG first, and I'm glad I did. This was back in late Feb. and J was having

a few delivery problems (or so everybody thought at the time).  Since I still had a few month supply, I

thought I wait and read for awhile.

Needless to say I didn't order!

THANKS

I can't speak for anyone else, but I accept cash in the mail, PayPal, gold bullion, quality pre-owned German automobiles and vintage Stratocasters.....
All of the above, Taylor KOA acoustics, Christian Louboutin size 7.5 AND quality meds. Preferably old formula.
FG

hello everyone im a newbie to this site and there is so much great info i have read almost every thread. I have ben on PM for a long time and the last 2 years have ben really hard all the doctors are scared to give any meds and the pharmacists all think that they r the doctors. I have never had such a hard time filling scripts and when i hand them my script i get dirty looks like im a street corner junkie looking for a fix.

@bigsexy- I have been through that before! I would suggest trying to fing a mom and pop pharmacy instead of a big chain pharmacy. Nonetheless, welcome to the site!

What make a site great are the members on it - DBG is a high quality site because it has wonderful members.

@Raymond 112.

I too would like to thank GHB for helping me maintain a comfortable if not debilitating numbness and overcome all my....oh, it's GBG  you wrote not GHB. My bad. (I assume you meant DBG). Disregard all my refs to GHB then. Drugs are bad mmmkkayyy. Just watching South Park. Effin Genius.

Seriously though, I'm pretty new still. I found this site when I was going through a rough time and thanks to the freedom that the admins allow, and therefore the copious amounts of information available, things have gotten consirably better. LONG LIVE FREE SPEECH!

I notice some admins take vintage guitars as payment of thanks. In this vein, I currently have an early late 90's Yamaha psr-170 keyboard, purchased from Radio Shack, the most revered name in musical instruments. I'd be happy to write and record a DBG anthem in appreciation. Just a warning thought, I really suck at playing keyboards. 

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back