Wondering if its legit...

Crystalball24

I'm wondering if anyone has bought from a vendor I wont say that puts posh products llc as their billing name on your card statement?

Too cryptic to decipher wtf your talking, so either name the vendor or dont post.

* them taking credit cards must means its one of these few benzo sites that still is able to find a shady enough cc merchant to proccess it, if they are selling rcs (non benzos) and taking credit cards you can bet its a scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too cryptic to decipher wtf your talking, so either name the vendor or dont post.

* them taking credit cards must means its one of these few benzo sites that still is able to find a shady enough cc merchant to proccess it, if they are selling rcs (non benzos) and taking credit cards you can bet its a scam.
Am I allowed to say the name of the website he gave me?  They called me because I have ordered from a company I think they are related to.  And they are legit.  He gave me his call back number and has text me which is exactly how the other company operates...   it is for etizolams.  I told him I had to verify everything first and do my research before I would do anything.  He was straight up about them being in India ect....  if we are allowed to say vendors names and websites ect I will.

Am I allowed to say the name of the website he gave me?  They called me because I have ordered from a company I think they are related to.  And they are legit.  He gave me his call back number and has text me which is exactly how the other company operates...   
I have never called/texted any vendor, so no that is not how other vendors operate. Yes, you allowed to name website.

So the original vendor in which I've used a couple times is etizolamsupplies.com.   so I think they got my number from that.  So they use the website statespharmacy.net.  I'm not sure what to think because.  The people from the other company did contact me a few times after my first order...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back