Would It Be Okay If I Post A Picture Here ?

smithrob9999

This forum doesn't get as much traffic as others but I'd like to share a picture to get an opinion from you guys.

I'll set this up with different posts to seperate the medications. Everyone's been a lot of help on this forum so I'd like to add what I can.

So to get started.. I've never had this before so I'm not sure how this compares to other medications.

I'm trying to attach images but the site has a small size limit. Check the pictures below. I put a white piece of paper to set a better background.

Last edited by a moderator:
First experience with this. Can it be used multiple times ?

Same with this, I've never used it. O p a n a 20mg. The coating is very thick.

These are 2 30mg R o x y. From different SY vendots. Wanted to know if you guys had a preference.

Sorry about the issues posting. Thanks in advance for any help that may be provided.

I just compared 3 different brand rockseas, the 2 you have pictured and the bright cosmic blue "v" ones.

My vote is for the blue "m" that you have there. Would like to hear your opinion on the Op@n@ as I have never tried it.

2E

Be careful with the Fent if you haven't used it before. It kicks in slow, and gets stronger many hours after...It is easy to over do it...

-YB

Be careful with the Fent if you haven't used it before. It kicks in slow, and gets stronger many hours after...It is easy to over do it...

-YB
Thanks ! That's the advice I was looking for. So maybe keep it under the tongue for 4-5 minutes and then pull it out and reseal it.

I figure this way I can get 3 or 4 uses out of each one.

I just compared 3 different brand rockseas, the 2 you have pictured and the bright cosmic blue "v" ones.

My vote is for the blue "m" that you have there. Would like to hear your opinion on the Op@n@ as I have never tried it.

2E
Thanks, I'll let you know about the O p a. I've enjoyed both R o x really well. You take for granted IR medications until you use an ER medication.

also looking forward to your feedback on the O-- n a. Never had a pop, didn't know you could reuse it..

I have heard that the blue "m boxes" are the very best. Never tried myself however.

With the fentanyl pops, balso beaware that the buzz is WAY different than other opuates. Much muchmoremellow and a creeper like yellowbelly said. Be careful!

30c9c0fd0aa5a40009825917a8da28d8.jpg

A couple things I'm curious about if someone knows the answer.

First, is it normal to get different brands of the same med from the same vendor in the same order? In the photo the bottom two white ones both arrived as part of the same order. The top one came from my local pharmacy and is in the line up for comparison purposes.

Secondly, when I input the two bottom white ones in pillfinder I don't get any results. Can anyone confirm what they are?

IP204 and A333 are both 10mg, the U15 is 5mg

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back