Would It Be Okay If I Post A Picture Here ?

It's just so frustrating and disappointing. Being one pill short could've been an honest mistake by someone hurrying. I wasn't even bothered by it. I can't see how you could accidentally mix some half strength in without it being intentional. Someone just wanted to rip me off and hoped I didn't notice the weaker ones.

I tried half an op--- tonight. So 10mg. It's pretty strong but takes FOREVER to kick in. The coating is the absolute worst, it's like a think wax. No wonder people like the stop signs better. It works well but for the price I'll stick with the R o x 30 in any brand. To me that's the fastest working medication I've used and is the best price per mg of any other o p i out there

It's just so frustrating and disappointing. Being one pill short could've been an honest mistake by someone hurrying. I wasn't even bothered by it. I can't see how you could accidentally mix some half strength in without it being intentional. Someone just wanted to rip me off and hoped I didn't notice the weaker ones.
I agree, I could understand 1 short but don't give me a completely different medication

First experience with this. Can it be used multiple times ?

Same with this, I've never used it. O p a n a 20mg. The coating is very thick.

I wanna know being a CP patient, if I had one of these Loli's... would it even help my pain at ALL or being I'm on 'Done, should I stick w/ the Ms IRs cuz from my years I know MS is the only one that will "breakthrough" 'Done even when under 50mg... I'd love to get a few and try to see if they would help at all or even ask for them.. but.. I really don't think they'd breakthrough? Is that about equivalent to the gel in a 100mcg/hr ptch? This is the one med, just couldn't deal w/ cuz I needed 2 ptchs, and while I could get a 100 and 50, it was a pain in the @ss, and a lotta times they did NOT last 3 days.. Aqutiv helped(tiny lil fent tabs sublingal) These.. I've never tried, probly one pain med I haven't.. If it WOULD work.. be nice to take a 2 day vacation w/ pain levels of 3/10 instead of 7+/10 alllll the time? Thanks for any help/knowledge.. I know most everything when it comes to this stuff.. these.. were never an option from any doc I saw.. 2-100 patches yes, 1-100 and 1 of these NO?? 

BTW I have a bunch of brownish 30's of 0P@n@ look just like those green tabs.. they work, but 2- 10mg Levo/IR's are way better.. a doc had me on 2-40 stop signs and 120(4/day) straight 0x1m0rph0n3,, those were wicked! But barely touched my pain? Woulda killed most people smh..

I wanna know being a CP patient, if I had one of these Loli's... would it even help my pain at ALL or being I'm on 'Done, should I stick w/ the Ms IRs cuz from my years I know MS is the only one that will "breakthrough" 'Done even when under 50mg... I'd love to get a few and try to see if they would help at all or even ask for them.. but.. I really don't think they'd breakthrough? Is that about equivalent to the gel in a 100mcg/hr ptch? This is the one med, just couldn't deal w/ cuz I needed 2 ptchs, and while I could get a 100 and 50, it was a pain in the @ss, and a lotta times they did NOT last 3 days.. Aqutiv helped(tiny lil fent tabs sublingal) These.. I've never tried, probly one pain med I haven't.. If it WOULD work.. be nice to take a 2 day vacation w/ pain levels of 3/10 instead of 7+/10 alllll the time? Thanks for any help/knowledge.. I know most everything when it comes to this stuff.. these.. were never an option from any doc I saw.. 2-100 patches yes, 1-100 and 1 of these NO?? 

BTW I have a bunch of brownish 30's of 0P@n@ look just like those green tabs.. they work, but 2- 10mg Levo/IR's are way better.. a doc had me on 2-40 stop signs and 120(4/day) straight 0x1m0rph0n3,, those were wicked! But barely touched my pain? Woulda killed most people smh..
Yep, those lolis will rock your world, and CAN be used multiple times..Be careful with Fent, if you have never taken it before. It's a powerful drug..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back