www.chemsocean.com

sadophyte

RUBY SPONSOR
Has anyone heared of them?
Is it too good to be true? Im strongly considering making a test order order if my post gets paid attention.
Since im butthurt that my post about looking for a c*caine replacement continues to get ignored, im starting to consider taking the risk on buying thier Tropacocaine on a whim.

Took a big risk and placed an order for a variety of pellets and powders, if it lands id feel as lucky a lotto winner, but right now its a gamble

you know what they say; if it's too good to be true it probably is.

there should at least be some reviews for this place by now if they've been around for 6 years like they claim but i can't seem to find anything solid (or in general).

all their product images are taken from professornl and i can't seem to find any page on their site that mentions having verified resellers.

you know what they say; if it's too good to be true it probably is.

there should at least be some reviews for this place by now if they've been around for 6 years like they claim but i can't seem to find anything solid (or in general).

all their product images are taken from professornl and i can't seem to find any page on their site that mentions having verified resellers.
I was skeptical but i did end up making an order mostly out of misguided hope and because im honestly loaded on morphine and overly hopefull about finally finding good phenyltropane drugs.
I think its less sketchy than many many others ive come across claiming to sell obscure NDRIs and its not listing major red-flag substances like a-pvp, hexen, or other totally banned chems. In my (narcotized and somewhat biased opinion) its a worthwhile gamble if it pays out.

they claim to have j.w.h - 210 listed which is 5ch3dule 1
To be fair and all, a popular vendor herw has JWH-018 sheets for sale on his clearnet site for worldwide distrobution, in fact thats not the only US schedual 1 substance available from that storefront and ive personally used his services without failure to order my etizolam and 4-mmc.
The real red flag chems to me are golden age bathsalts like aPVP, MDPV and others such as 2MAP-237, AMB-FUBINACA, and FXE/MXE
Which are basically impossible to find outside the darknet and reliably marketed at what they really are, the drugs for sale on chemsocean are nudging the emvelope but not pushing it past the realm of possibility.

I will only start to really lose hope If the parcels tracking number is only used by a courier not recognized by 17track or other parcel tracking guides, thats how i have been scammed before on indiamart, with fake courier services.

I will only start to really lose hope If the parcels tracking number is only used by a courier not recognized by 17track or other parcel tracking guides, thats how i have been scammed before on indiamart, with fake courier services.
What's the word my friend?

What's the word my friend?
While it claims "shipped without tracking"
So its a total gamble, i hedged my bets on hopefull chems under the influence of frustration and oxycontin, so i only have myself to blame if nothing shows up to my letterbox. However ive made much riskier purchaces that turned out legit despite not a modicum of perceivable legitamacy (10g of amphetamine paste and 7g of 3MMC from the netherlands showed up in 2 packages 6 months from the date i placed the order, with a hand writted note thanking me for my patience back in july)
So there is some abstract hope, im mostly crossing my fingers for the rohypnol analogue pellets.

I’m hoping for a good result for you too as they’re one of few sites still selling my fav rc

I order from them about 5 months ago. And right before I found DBG and I have never received my package. I had a feeling and just have stuck with it but I live I learn lol

Mine never moved after saying shipped lol last time I checked the entire order was gone.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back