Xanax - Little Round Blue Pills

• Thread starter Thread starter Sweet Guy
  • Start date Start date
S

Sweet Guy

I won't mention the vendor by name. But they are on this board. I have no reason to make this up. Their xanax are small round blue pills. (which yes exist). But there are no markings on them at all. At first I believed they were real cuz i chewed them, and they had a taste. But, I was taking something else at the same time. When that ran out. And I was just taking their "xanax". I was having major panic attacks. I became so certain they were fake, I took 15 at once. And did not feel a thing. I also noticed (kinda grossed), ever since I started taking them, I've had the runs. You know major diarrhea and bad, having to run to the bathroom. I am not saying who this vendor is, because I think it is against the rules. But, I really feel a moderator should know. (if they were real, I'd be dead from taking 15 at once, and I chewed them all). I am  bringing this up because not only are people  being ripped off, whatever is in these could be dangerous to your health. So, if a moderator wants to contact me, we can discuss more.

fakexanax1.jpg

fakexanax2.jpg

Last edited:
What vendor did you use this could help others not getting ripped off please help because I get the same thing but mine have to be a different vendor because I know I would have a seizure if they weren’t real. Anymore information would be greatly appreciated!

I really don't know if I am aloud to say. Ask 2earls if it is ok.  (I don't want people getting ripped off either, but I am terrified of losing my account)

Last edited:
All those blue pills in those photos are going in the toilet...

Admin, Monday at 02:25 AM

There is no problem to post who have send this....
You can actually quite easily figure it out if we go in my history. I don't want to say it outright. But I am scared of retribution. I always assumed, these are pretty cool guys (most), I'd chat with them. Assume it's a guy in his basement. But when I got sick the last few times from some vendors (I try all the positive vendors, I don't stick to one vendor). Getting fakes by an entirely diff vendor recently, yet threatened to give positive reviews, etc..... And theirs that made me MORE sick with constant puking..... I was scared it was terrible poison. And I was going to become one of those casualties. Then, I think about the biggest site, shut down..... "SR".... I never used it.... But, they are likely still out there..... But, these are not really our buddies, they have our info, etc.... They can be MS13, or other scary gangs. (we never think that way). We have no clue who is at the other end. Some of them lately made me think twice, of that illusion, these guys are not our friends, and can probably care less if we die. 

Anyway, I could give it out, if you can somehow password protect this. I don't want serious retribution. If you look at my history you can easily piece it together. Most think it is a female, I almost paid Paypal. I got the real name (indian male name), it is all shady. That is pretty irrelevant, just a hint to make the point, THAT we have no clue who we are really talking to. These people are criminals, I always took it lightly. But, how bad???? I have been hearing stories here and there of people dying. And like I said, I have tried almost everyone. So, I started to double think these guys, I got in a live fight with this vendor you are all asking for, so you can figure it out. I quickly de-escalated it. I don't want any threats, etc. If you look at my history, you can peace who it is, I made a comment about freebies, touching on how ridiculous it is. This is the vendor, with the fakes, the photos, the runs, and I took 14. Trust me it is easy to figure out. 

I don't want them after me. (i sound paranoid). But my problem was, I was NEVER paranoid with every vendor. We have to realize they're not our friends. It can be scary.

Anyway, I think it is obvious who it is. But, I just wanted to help everyone stay safe.

Last edited:
..I don't want to say it outright. But I am scared of retribution. I always assumed, these are pretty cool guys (most), I'd chat with them. Assume it's a guy in his basement. But when I got sick the last few times from some vendors (I try all the positive vendors, I don't stick to one vendor). Getting fakes by an entirely diff vendor recently, yet threatened to give positive reviews, etc..... But, these are not really our buddies, they have our info, etc.... They can be MS13, or other scary gangs. (we never think that way). We have no clue who is at the other end. Some of them lately made me think twice, of that illusion, these guys are not our friends, and can probably care less if we die.

I don't want them after me. (i sound paranoid). But my problem was, I was NEVER paranoid with every vendor. We have to realize they're not our friends. It can be scary.

Anyway, I think it is obvious who it is. But, I just wanted to help everyone stay safe.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude no disrespect but you need to take a couple of chill pills.. 

If you have a gripe with a particular vendor then move on to someone else. Simple..!!

Your 'Story' is also a good indication as to why we as punters build up a 'Relationship' with our

favorite vendors..  I have been dealing with my favorite vendors for a long time and have absolutely Nothing to

fear as we have a rapport with each other and also a mutual respect for what they do.

We value them as Vendors and they value us as punters. 

It's a two way game, not to forget that were not purchasing sweets either..

Just my 2 cent's worth..

@Toker i can commiserate with @Sweet Guy because i once had a similiar situation that really hurt. alll i can do is put my 2 cents in with @Sweet Guy. Stay away from the original vendor believe me theres plenty more. im old school and know and love the old farts that have been around like me. i use the grandpoobahs reviews they never have led me astray and if you have a problem contact a moderator. lastly let it go there is no good ending. dont deal with the vendor anymore dont argue on the board its pointless and move on that has helped me best after i left an honest review.. im so blonde and stupid i didnt even know that pills were pressed until a year ago.i do believe that sometimes there are bad batches! but thats what we are doing, we dont know people they are just names. now i have @Alfapharm @Maximusman57 and Andy down south and ive had nothing but excellent transactions. i feel for @Sweet Guy being in the same situation. @2earls helpe me and everything is great now. but sometimes we take chances and come out on bottom. please let it go because most vendors are honest here and gratefully we have people who leave reviews , @Admin, @2earlsand @PTFC to weed out the bad ones. my best advice is to let go and move on. there are plenty of legit vendors here i can vouch for over the years. if you need help with any you know how to reach me @Sweet Guy

Hey there,

@Sweet Guy & @Heavenlee  My apologies i should have worded that better..

My basic point was the same as the one above.

As in move on and find another vendor as there's no shortage of decent caring vendors on the boards..

Again just to reiterate, i wasn't having a go and soz it wasn't worded better.

Regards,  T.

My recent Dealing with some vendors on here have left a bitter taste in my mouth, Being sent bunk items to ones that got me sick.. I know we dealing with the underground but being honest and reliable goes a long way. why I only will deal with 2 vendors on here for now on. since these 2 have never given me any BS and always came out straight on me with my orders. 

My recent Dealing with some vendors on here have left a bitter taste in my mouth, Being sent bunk items to ones that got me sick.. I know we dealing with the underground but being honest and reliable goes a long way. why I only will deal with 2 vendors on here for now on. since these 2 have never given me any BS and always came out straight on me with my orders. 
It can be a learning curve to find the "right" few vendors for oneself. Once you are satisfied it's great though. Remember and have a backup for your backup! I know the bad taste in the mouth, but I've been fortunate on my time here that it's been rare.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind saying that I think your talking about pink? Anyways I just reviewed his as well and while I don't know if there fake, they feel really weak. And I didn't post the diarrhea thing because it's embarrassing but yeah same thing..

There seems to be a bit of an argument abt this particular brand of &lp at the moment.Ive personally heard of two different vendors who have had less than POSATIVE reports on this very brand. This however seems to be a new problem as ive ordered in the past and they have ALLWAYS been of consistant quality.

As I said in the other thread concerning simalar issues contact your vendor that sent you them 😦.

Bliss..

Last edited:
Hey there @meddirect 

My PC wouldn't even let me click on that link!  HaHa  It's working right anyway 😉

Just an FYI for anyone reading, DO NOT Click on Unknown links. Just hover over the link with your cursor and you 'should' see the real link.

If that doesn't work then Scan the link using THIS Site..

Anyway, using a neat little 'Reverse Image' add-on i was able to find the original article, and NO, There NOT Ksa's..

They have markings on them.......

Original article is HERE

Stay safe out there folks, there are some sketchy mo-fo's around who only care about money and not one tad about your health!

Regards,  T.

Lol!!!   I've been saying this for years!!! literally!!!  I've had 1 batch of good ksa's out of the several orders i've placed from several vendors.  They do make bs ksalol's!!!!

People think I'm full of crap when I post my honest reviews now I just found this thread and lo and behold!!!!!!  It's not tolerance dingle berry's.  When someone says they took numerous

of these things everyone jumps on the tolerance and 'it's your body chemistry' bandwagon.  Body chemistry?  I can see someone not feeling it the way they feel another brand of a

med but when you take 10 of something and it doesn't work you got ripped off!!!!   Period!!!!!

I wonder if 'maybe it's your body chemistry' would fly on the sy vendor threads with all the people complaining about the bunk pk's.  Oh wait...that's different!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!   P.S.  I had pink's us to us ksalol's a while back and they were garbage yet everyone else just looooovvvved them...lol!!!!  Gimme a break!!!!

@charlesleeray I received some small round blue ksalols, in blisters today. I’ve never used this kind before but have used the loose 2mg of the same variety. I’ve been 3 months completely drug and alcohol free so I was very looking forward to a nice little chill, shall we say. Now I love the vendor and don’t wanna slate him but I’ve taken almost a full strip today. Along with other benzos and feel neither up nor down. Surely that’s no right and how can it be the old tolerance argument when I haven’t taken anything in months??  I’m pretty disappointed but all reviews are great. Just wondering. Is it just me?? Am I immune??? 

@Crackajack Lol!  I'm confident you're not immune my friend.  I don't order ksa's anymore.  I'll get apur and clon's from our mad Russian friends and I get my alp elsewhere.

Now, if you do get a solid batch of ksa's they are quite possibly the best alp on earth in my opinion.  Very very strong and such a clean feel.  The thing is I don't believe some of these

vendors have anything to do with it because their other products are bar none.  I def won't get anymore us to us products.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back