Xanax - Little Round Blue Pills

• Thread starter Thread starter Sweet Guy
  • Start date Start date
@Crackajack Lol!  I'm confident you're not immune my friend.  I don't order ksa's anymore.  I'll get apur and clon's from our mad Russian friends and I get my alp elsewhere.

Now, if you do get a solid batch of ksa's they are quite possibly the best alp on earth in my opinion.  Very very strong and such a clean feel.  The thing is I don't believe some of these

vendors have anything to do with it because their other products are bar none.  I def won't get anymore us to us products.
I can definitely agree with you on this. You would know if the ks@l0l were legit or not. They are in my opinion the best Alp around. Easy to carry as well. Find some small off brand OTC empty out and toss in. One of the only Alp's I could get on a plane with when going to see family.  Maybe it's not the vendor but the manufacturer? 

As stated, the vendor is in my opinion one  of, if not they best at what does. I very much doubt the quality has anything today with him I’d rather say it’s the manufacture tweeking the recepy. I can only speak for NitrAz and TemAz buy back in the mid 90z they were absolutely blow your boots off stuff!!! (For the love of god someone find the rem@z eggs) Today was my first go at Kasolol and they done absolutely nada to me....I took a fair emount!! Can’t say I’d be in a hurry to get them again ☹️

I have got a few strips of ksalos knocking around. Cannot remember where I got them from. Which vendor that is. I rarely take short acting so have no tolerance. They did appear a lot weaker than barzzz. A lot weaker. But the bars I had at the time were very potent.

I won't mention the vendor by name. But they are on this board. I have no reason to make this up. Their xanax are small round blue pills. (which yes exist). But there are no markings on them at all. At first I believed they were real cuz i chewed them, and they had a taste. But, I was taking something else at the same time. When that ran out. And I was just taking their "xanax". I was having major panic attacks. I became so certain they were fake, I took 15 at once. And did not feel a thing. I also noticed (kinda grossed), ever since I started taking them, I've had the runs. You know major diarrhea and bad, having to run to the bathroom. I am not saying who this vendor is, because I think it is against the rules. But, I really feel a moderator should know. (if they were real, I'd be dead from taking 15 at once, and I chewed them all). I am  bringing this up because not only are people  being ripped off, whatever is in these could be dangerous to your health. So, if a moderator wants to contact me, we can discuss more.

View attachment 2412

View attachment 2413
Look like almus brand to me. Alps have a very distinct taste, bitter as hell and unmistakable aftertaste. The problem being they are probably the quickes to build a tolerance too. 

Another point, you woukd more than likely go to sleep rather than die, unless mixed with booze and or booze and Morpheus or other Opiod’s 

@charlesleeray I received some small round blue ksalols, in blisters today. I’ve never used this kind before but have used the loose 2mg of the same variety. I’ve been 3 months completely drug and alcohol free so I was very looking forward to a nice little chill, shall we say. Now I love the vendor and don’t wanna slate him but I’ve taken almost a full strip today. Along with other benzos and feel neither up nor down. Surely that’s no right and how can it be the old tolerance argument when I haven’t taken anything in months??  I’m pretty disappointed but all reviews are great. Just wondering. Is it just me?? Am I immune??? 
I don’t know if you’re aware but the liver also has a “memory” mechanism. It takes circa 2 years to have your body free of all benzos che ti them being oil soluble & building up in muscle and bones 

For me (who has a HUGE tolerance) I always found Myl@n from a SA vendor were the absolute bomb. KSA's were fine but for £30 per hundred, 2 Mylans had me on my arse for hours. I've literally taken 20 odd "quality" bars at a time and nothing happened. Went back to the football's and again, worked like a charm.

I did intend to get some of the pills you pictured above but due to the cost and bad review I'm going to give them a miss. Problem is that most people buy bars from the vendor I think you got them from. Shame as everything else they do is excellent and worth the premium.

I do think I have a pretty messed up body chemistry but I'm just gutted that the vendors from SA done a bloody runner! Especially Doc. Good on @Admin for spotting the issue with these vendors and getting rid of them!

I don’t know if you’re aware but the liver also has a “memory” mechanism. It takes circa 2 years to have your body free of all benzos che ti them being oil soluble & building up in muscle and bones 
I think the point is this. I received some from p1nk as well. Took 2 felt nothing took another two nothing still 5th one barely anything. While I can take 1 1mg or even my legit script of .5 and they hit. 5 ks@lol back in the day when they were great, would have put me out. I also noticed that some of them are bitter (not strong bitter like they use to be) and others are sweet? On any note after 5 all I got out of them was a few restroom runs and slight benz0 feel. Tossed the crap (pun intended) 😂

Dam you are crazy taking that many at once if you thought they were fake. Id be scared to take 1 lol! All the best in finding someone.

Does anyone know where you can get a testing kit to check if pillls are real or fake. I have several different types I am unsure of and to send off to ecstasy.org at 140 a pop seems high. I tried searching the net and did not come up with anything. Want to test for Benz and rocks to see what these really are. Thanks!

Does anyone know where you can get a testing kit to check if pillls are real or fake. I have several different types I am unsure of and to send off to ecstasy.org at 140 a pop seems high. I tried searching the net and did not come up with anything. Want to test for Benz and rocks to see what these really are. Thanks!
https://bunkpolice.com/ this seems to be a good source for a kit. Best luck! 👍

For me (who has a HUGE tolerance) I always found Myl@n from a SA vendor were the absolute bomb. KSA's were fine but for £30 per hundred, 2 Mylans had me on my arse for hours. I've literally taken 20 odd "quality" bars at a time and nothing happened. Went back to the football's and again, worked like a charm.

I did intend to get some of the pills you pictured above but due to the cost and bad review I'm going to give them a miss. Problem is that most people buy bars from the vendor I think you got them from. Shame as everything else they do is excellent and worth the premium.

I do think I have a pretty messed up body chemistry but I'm just gutted that the vendors from SA done a bloody runner! Especially Doc. Good on @Admin for spotting the issue with these vendors and getting rid of them!
I can attest to the ksalols personally. I have had the same vendor for years and the product is always fresh and they are never fake. It matters on who you are getting them from. The vendor I am speaking about is from Belgrade.   Also Us to US is just as good as long as they are coming from the same place.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back