Yo

• Thread starter Thread starter smckee83
  • Start date Start date
S

smckee83

Hello. My name is Shane. I don't know if I'm aloud to say this,  And it's actually quite embarrassing to admit, but here goes... I'm a 35 year old man and suffer from drug addiction, chronic alcoholism, and depression  (gee I wonder why hehe) I have an amazing young girlfriend, whom I consider my wife and am doing my best to help her wonderful children  (and doing a horrible job sadly) I have been involved with the internet pharmaceutical "scene " since 2001 after my father passed when I was 17. I was a member of a forum much like this one called drugseekers. I was introduced to several "pharmacies" but my main go to was a Canadian email source called upnorthproductions  (oxycontin, gbl, mdma,) and murad. Located out of Pakistan or India can't remember  (xan, val, and ritz. They even offered sodium pentothal and ketamine God I miss them. Anyway just wanted to say hi. I would love to donate but for the life of me can't figure out bitcoin. Trust me I've tried. It would open up a lot of opportunities for me. Well anyway, my name is Shane. I'm a 35 year old drunk drug addict. I'm a horrible person. But it's nice to meet you guys. Hope I can contribute and maybe help someone out. :)

Hi Shane. Nice to meet you. If you need help getting bc @dm1n posted this. Also, don't be so hard on yourself. There are many ways to look at things. For example. I don't see myself as a pill head. I see myself as a victim of an uninformative and over prescribing doctor who bailed on all his patients when the heat got turned up on him. 

Welcome (again). It must have been very hard to lose your father at 17. Grief is relentless. I lost my brother and mother within 3 months of one another a few years ago, along with 6 more relatives and 2 dogs over a 2-year span following. But I wasn’t just a kid at the time, so I can’t even imagine.

Thanks guys. That actually means a lot. I hear the same words you say from loved ones all the time (I'm extremely grateful and proud to have people I can consider loved ones btw ). But to hear it from a stranger, that has nothing to gain, I dunno. It kind of means more in some weird way. Does that make sense? And Gracie, I spoke to you in another thread and you were just so warm and welcoming. I'm not trying to be all corny but that was just awesome and not something I'm used to. Thank you for that. I got a feeling you're most likely an all around awesome person to be around. I bet your friends and family are happy to have you around. Thanks to both of you for your words of encouragement and your friendly welcome.I honestly believe this rotted rock we call earth would be such a great place to live out my existence if everybody was like you  (no offense to anybody. I'm sure their are plenty of other great people here. And no offense to you assholes either. You serve an important purpose, just wish I didn't have to deal with you, because I hate you :) )anyway, I tend to ramble, in case you couldn't tell heh. Thanks guys. And as lame and corny as this sounds, I love you. I don't expect you to understand just how much your kindness means to me :)

@smckee83 you don't sound like a horrible person to me!  You obviously appreciate your lovely girlfriend and help with children that aren't your own.  We're all here for different reasons but I guess we're all in the same boat.  I think you'll find a lot of support here and people you can connect with.  I've made some real friends here.  If there's anything we can help you with just ask.  

Welcome!!!

@smckee83 We all have a story and not one person I know without any demons. 

I have found cashapp to be the easiest way to buy bitcoin. You do need to verify with ID though and takes about a week. A little sooner if you harass them. Good luck with your journey 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back