You can ask me if you have any question about shipping from China

rcchem66

I ship a lot parcels from China to USA every week. I'm not expert but I think most of issues I know how to solve.

If you have any question about this, I would like to help.

You need not be specific, but I’m curious if you notice inbound international mail in the US is given quicker processing times through any particular location among any of the six or so International Service Centers, or just generally different locations taking more time and prone to more loss of mail or other errors that delay or cause non-delivery? The ISC’s handle tons of mail and it’s also where and when customs would potentially hold it up as it’s transferred from international shipping carriers and contractors to USPS ISC staff in a remarkably disorganized system (after inbound processing, it’s often not even at the ISC closest to the delivery region it’s bound for and in this case I think they wait until enough mail to the same area is piled up to make it worthwhile to even begin to process , regardless of priority or delivery delays.)

Sorry, boring question! I am always just curious if random time differences are reputational of the different USA ISC locations or random. I experience total loss and incompetence at a couple with seemingly great speed and service at another.

Any tips for mail that just arrives here but never delivers or updates? Duty and paperwork issues, particularly bad ISC over another- LA vs. SF, for example, or just poor luck if it does get held up exceedingly long or forever without any updates? Thanks!

Thank you for your wonderful thoughts.
The normal non-update time is one week,then will Continually updated.
This is their normal process.nothing to worry about.
If the package is not updated for a long time, then be prepared for not receiving it.This is very rare.

Good luck.

You need not be specific, but I’m curious if you notice inbound international mail in the US is given quicker processing times through any particular location among any of the six or so International Service Centers, or just generally different locations taking more time and prone to more loss of mail or other errors that delay or cause non-delivery? The ISC’s handle tons of mail and it’s also where and when customs would potentially hold it up as it’s transferred from international shipping carriers and contractors to USPS ISC staff in a remarkably disorganized system (after inbound processing, it’s often not even at the ISC closest to the delivery region it’s bound for and in this case I think they wait until enough mail to the same area is piled up to make it worthwhile to even begin to process , regardless of priority or delivery delays.)

Sorry, boring question! I am always just curious if random time differences are reputational of the different USA ISC locations or random. I experience total loss and incompetence at a couple with seemingly great speed and service at another.

Any tips for mail that just arrives here but never delivers or updates? Duty and paperwork issues, particularly bad ISC over another- LA vs. SF, for example, or just poor luck if it does get held up exceedingly long or forever without any updates? Thanks!
I'm not sure I understand your question clearly or not.
Actually every Chinese supplier have their own delivery agent. Every agent have their own routes. Which means, me for example. nearly all my parcels will go follow similar routes. Like all my parcels will pass the LA custom(just a example), then tranship to different states after custom passed.
Once parcels passed custom, 100% parcels are safe. Maybe some delay during the demestic delivery. But safe for sure.
If there's inspection in the custom, I will be informed. Then have to wait and pray. But in my case, no matter seized or not, my buyers' info wont go into custom system. I always use my USA warehouse info for custom. And all my clients have my free reship policy.

I ship a lot parcels from China to USA every week. I'm not expert but I think most of issues I know how to solve.

Do you have a way to ship to a po box in USA? Thx

China isnt safe to send parcels to the USA Whether the recipient or the sender, if Chinese suppliers make long-term and should not accept USA orders now, because the risk of being seized and investigated is very high, which greatly affects their reputation..
So how about the weekly parcels receipt rate ?

China isnt safe to send parcels to the USA Whether the recipient or the sender, if Chinese suppliers make long-term and should not accept USA orders now, because the risk of being seized and investigated is very high, which greatly affects their reputation..
So how about the weekly parcels receipt rate ?
I dont think so, recent reception rates have been smooth. Are you Chinese?

How is the shipping from China lately?
I have 2 mags, one is fast and the other is slow, why?
Does anyone have the same experience as me? Thanks

How is the shipping from China lately?
I have 2 mags, one is fast and the other is slow, why?
Does anyone have the same experience as me? Thanks
There is some problems with US customs, some packages take more days to finish customs clearance.

Why do some vendors use AG12345678CN tracking numbers, which ACTUALLY works……….???
(From Acceptance in China to USA Delivery, AG tracking numbers can track my package daily all the way home)

While some Chinese vendors give me a “fake” domestic 901234567890123456789 tracking number?
(So shipped from China to USA with 0 tracking; until 2-3 days before delivery, which usually y takes weeks/months) These domestic tracking numbers will say “PARTNER SHIPPING FACILITY” - which usually means a smaller Chinese company is forwarding my package to USPS.

When I receive my package, the domestic 901234567890123456789 USPS sticker will be there with my information on it (fake vendor information, of course).
When I examine the box, my domestic USPS is always covering a Chinese shipping sticker. Chinese writing, Chinese tracking number and my USA info in Chinese.
This system has 0 tracking capabilities until THE PARTNER SHIPPER finally gets the package to a USPS facility (so after USA customs clearance)

***I f’ing HATE it when they give me the 901234567890123456789 style tracking. Feels like a scam (and success rate sucks using this technique). The AG style is transparent, and I’m able to follow the package whenever I want on ANY tracking system. (Success rate not 100% either but I’m still able to follow, which puts ME (the buyer) at ease)

MY QUESTIONS:

- Why sometimes AG12345678CN, which I obviously prefer (and ask for)?

- Why give USA domestic forwarding tracking number (that doesn’t move for 2-3 weeks!)???? “Pre-shipment” until after customs and USPS forward accepted

- Why not always AG system? Is it because of cost? Is forwarding to USPS thru a PARTNER cheaper…… or is the sender being lazy or secretive?!

Why do some vendors use AG12345678CN tracking numbers, which ACTUALLY works……….???
(From Acceptance in China to USA Delivery, AG tracking numbers can track my package daily all the way home)

While some Chinese vendors give me a “fake” domestic 901234567890123456789 tracking number?
(So shipped from China to USA with 0 tracking; until 2-3 days before delivery, which usually y takes weeks/months) These domestic tracking numbers will say “PARTNER SHIPPING FACILITY” - which usually means a smaller Chinese company is forwarding my package to USPS.

When I receive my package, the domestic 901234567890123456789 USPS sticker will be there with my information on it (fake vendor information, of course).
When I examine the box, my domestic USPS is always covering a Chinese shipping sticker. Chinese writing, Chinese tracking number and my USA info in Chinese.
This system has 0 tracking capabilities until THE PARTNER SHIPPER finally gets the package to a USPS facility (so after USA customs clearance)

***I f’ing HATE it when they give me the 901234567890123456789 style tracking. Feels like a scam (and success rate sucks using this technique). The AG style is transparent, and I’m able to follow the package whenever I want on ANY tracking system. (Success rate not 100% either but I’m still able to follow, which puts ME (the buyer) at ease)

MY QUESTIONS:

- Why sometimes AG12345678CN, which I obviously prefer (and ask for)?

- Why give USA domestic forwarding tracking number (that doesn’t move for 2-3 weeks!)???? “Pre-shipment” until after customs and USPS forward accepted

- Why not always AG system? Is it because of cost? Is forwarding to USPS thru a PARTNER cheaper…… or is the sender being lazy or secretive?!
Maybe you can ask your vendor, and it is normal for a same one TN to be used from beginning to end.

Maybe you can ask your vendor, and it is normal for a same one TN to be used from beginning to end.

My friend, I asking you because I cannot ask my vendor. Do you honestly think they would tell me? A random “paying customer” from California USA?
You said you had experience in China-to-USA shipping information, no?

I always receive a domestic 9000 tracking number from China. “Pre shipment” all domestic “to shipping partner.” Tracking will not move until package gets cleared by USA Customs. So I’ll wait 7 weeks; then suddenly then 9000 clears; and I get my magazines in 2-3 business days.
When I receive their package, the box will always have 2 stickers. I always peel to confirm. Yes, from China. AG12345678CN bottom sticker. Top sticker will have my 9000 number.
Yes, after about 3 years of loyal membership ~~~ the shipping manager of 1 source did indeed start sharing the AG numbers; and no longer the useless 9000 “fake domestic” numbers. I guess I had finally gained their trust (and made enough coins for them to earn this privilege)

Everything is a privilege. Even knowledge. So I understand ✌🏽 Just thought I’d ask to confirm

My friend, I asking you because I cannot ask my vendor. Do you honestly think they would tell me? A random “paying customer” from California USA?
You said you had experience in China-to-USA shipping information, no?

I always receive a domestic 9000 tracking number from China. “Pre shipment” all domestic “to shipping partner.” Tracking will not move until package gets cleared by USA Customs. So I’ll wait 7 weeks; then suddenly then 9000 clears; and I get my magazines in 2-3 business days.
When I receive their package, the box will always have 2 stickers. I always peel to confirm. Yes, from China. AG12345678CN bottom sticker. Top sticker will have my 9000 number.
Yes, after about 3 years of loyal membership ~~~ the shipping manager of 1 source did indeed start sharing the AG numbers; and no longer the useless 9000 “fake domestic” numbers. I guess I had finally gained their trust (and made enough coins for them to earn this privilege)

Everything is a privilege. Even knowledge. So I understand ✌🏽 Just thought I’d ask to confirm
Express delivery is first to Hong Kong and then to the USA. Buyers in the USA seem no problem getting U.S. tracking, friend, after all, dont want the buyer to know from which China city it was sent.
But it took long time for you to receive the delivery.7WEEK.... It's not acceptable, but if it's a special time, it should be acceptable to receive the goods..

Express delivery is first to Hong Kong and then to the USA. Buyers in the USA seem no problem getting U.S. tracking, friend, after all, dont want the buyer to know from which China city it was sent.
But it took long time for you to receive the delivery.7WEEK.... It's not acceptable, but if it's a special time, it should be acceptable to receive the goods..

Yes. There it is! Most packages DO clear through the HK area. Thank you for that. Totally understand needing to stay discreet, by giving me the 9000 number only. Again, it took me many lots of BTC to earn my AG-style tracking. (That’s how I learned that my packages were indeed coming from CN and not EU)
7 weeks lately, due to New Years there. Generally less than 3 weeks, yeah? Sometimes, magazines in 6 days!!!

My conspiracy theory: every single gangland mafia, triad, cartel, professional crew had countryman on the inside of postal services. Somewhere between here and there; that top sticker is added for protection.

AG number: Tracks package from HK Acceptance all the way until delivery

9000: Frustrating! Clearly something is going on though. I was explained to by the cool manager that they have the AG number from the beginning, so the packages are tracked daily with the true AG tracking numbers. (So greedy customers cannot lie after delivery) The given 9000 numbers are indeed for their protection. That’s an obviously given, yes? On many levels.

Just wanted to confirm my conspiracy theory about “”DOUBLE AGENT WORKERS” here stateside tracking and finding our orders; slapping the 9000 label onto them; and slipping our boxes back into the assembly line 😁

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back