2-FA / 2FMP trial

takingiteasy

First stimu in 15 years, ex heavy Amphet user, tried 35mg oral and it's just fine to keep me working for as long as 6+ hours without functional losses. If people are interested I will continue reporting tolerance development, etc. let me know

First stimu in 15 years, ex heavy Amphet user, tried 35mg oral and it's just fine to keep me working for as long as 6+ hours without functional losses. If people are interested I will continue reporting tolerance development, etc. let me know
I LOVE data so I'm interested for sure.  Not sure if you have equipment, but if you could check BP and heart rate changes that would be cool! Otherwise, just things like how moreish is it, any come down, and yes how quickly does tolerance build and how fast it goes away if you take breaks, etc.  Good luck and thanks!!

Definitely interested!  Data rules and also because im currently a daily user of pr3scribed @mph and a frequent r3searcher of its @n@nalogs - have yet to look into this one 

I am very interested in any data you provide! I am also a daily user of Rx addies, except when I run out early! Which six! I have just gotten into researching RC stims.  Currently trying out some 4Fem Pee H. I like it for sure: oral and up the old nose. 

But id like to try out what I can, options are good!

have fun!

I don't have real medical data for you gals/guys but 35mg oral became 60mg after 9 days daily use. Now I need to refresh every 4/5 hours.

Peak-times of 2/3 hours are still pleasurable and productive (if somewhat disorganized which is far better than doing nothing).

I can have small power-naps between refills, 30min half awake but still relaxing & refreshing, food intake 50% down, no antisocial side-effects (still married), rather friendly with people (NOT like some agro-pills), sexual drive increased but controllable, as opposed to the beloved old XTC (marriage?? LOL!!!). Sleep extra well at night, last dosage no later than 16.00. Seven h sleep and awake fresh to the first 60mg.

On a side-note: i'm far down on an op8 taper, so it's all relatively personal (always) but 2FA definitely helps me a ton to get through my work-days which were impossible drags before. When the op8 goes to zero (so help me God as planned in 6 weeks), I'll sure be on 100mg each pre-meal or switch to new research c.

Any questions welcome.

Nobody under 50 is permitted to laugh: The common problem of too frequent restroom visits in age becomes a real pest after a while. It's the same for all stimul but such a drag that one may consider to go without them.

I'm at 100+mg of 2FA for get-up plus re-dosing at noon.

But my opiat-taper is nearing its end: From 750+mg of pure morph/day to 100mg. Two months for the rest. 

Nobody under 50 is permitted to laugh: The common problem of too frequent restroom visits in age becomes a real pest after a while. It's the same for all stimul but such a drag that one may consider to go without them.

I'm at 100+mg of 2FA for get-up plus re-dosing at noon.

But my opiat-taper is nearing its end: From 750+mg of pure morph/day to 100mg. Two months for the rest. 
Not laughing but are you saying the rc makes you pee more?

I remember when ephedrine was still sold in convenience stores and that would mess me up bad where I felt bladder pressure but couldn't pee, i assumed it was like the sphincter couldn't relax

So daily intake has increased 165mg (assuming your noon redose is another 100mg) in 45 days which is an increase of about 3.7mg a day!  Have you tried skipping a dose to see what withdrawal effects you feel? I'm assuming the plan is to quit once the 0p1 taper is over?  And careful with that dehydration! Im sure from your previous @mph usage you know all the dangers.....thanks for the updates....

If you are over X years, you'll know. I don't want to go into details here.

I have skipped days with Cathione and Ritalin based RCs during the taper. Once I'm finished with daily opiat, I will taper the stimula but I don't want to live a drug free life as long as they don't start the usual take-over-effects that drugs have. Obviously, it's a walk on the cliff's edge but otherwise I bore myself to death 🙂 , anyways, I've always been living on the edge.

If you are over X years, you'll know. I don't want to go into details here.
I am, it is just that I have not researched Stims regularly for at least 2 decades, so trying to find out what I would be in for. Also wondering how it compares to four f  em pee h?

Yes, I have kind of leveled of at a upper medium dose morning and noon, then I-m fine to work till I can switch off with Gebetina or some ...zepan for sleep. Rather regular lifestyle because I avoid any highs or euphory, no snorting, only sublingual.

As mentioned it-s not for fun and party but to keep pushing the baby up the hill in a responsible manner despite age and pains.

Thanks for the update, good to know you've found a level d0se without feeling the need for higher and higher amounts!

Funny I was shopping around in RCs for something like this @takingiteasy.

Was there any particular reason for choosing 2-FA / 2FMP? Ive seen others out there.

No, just a simpler name. I bought many others though, all I think, but the short names turned out to be best. Very scientific, I know. Probably because I simply want A. 

Lol I realize it’s been awhile but would you still recommend? Thinking of trying on for size. Thank you!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back