2fma, really any kind of amphetamine research chem. 4fmph not impressed.

Evolution72

OPAL SPONSOR
Looking for a research amphetamine US to US. I'm currently been trying 4fmph with not to great results. Thanks!!

This vendor seems to specialize in stims, I've gotten the 2-FMA as well as some other items and they've all been pretty good. Also is friendly to talk to, told me he was working on getting some 2-FA and 3-FA, sent me a sample of some 3-FA in one order said he was sampling some sources to try and find the best one. Never did 3-FA before but I enjoyed it alot, hoping he can actually stock it full time.

This vendor seems to specialize in stims, I've gotten the 2-FMA as well as some other items and they've all been pretty good. Also is friendly to talk to, told me he was working on getting some 2-FA and 3-FA, sent me a sample of some 3-FA in one order said he was sampling some sources to try and find the best one. Never did 3-FA before but I enjoyed it alot, hoping he can actually stock it full time.
Domestic? 4-fmph is an anxiety attack in a pill for me

This vendor seems to specialize in stims, I've gotten the 2-FMA as well as some other items and they've all been pretty good. Also is friendly to talk to, told me he was working on getting some 2-FA and 3-FA, sent me a sample of some 3-FA in one order said he was sampling some sources to try and find the best one. Never did 3-FA before but I enjoyed it alot, hoping he can actually stock it full ti

How long does he usually take to reply to you? I emailed him about 15 hours ago and haven't heard back.

Ooops, this was supposed to be in response to @MoPhatter

Alright, he replied to my request. Will report back on the 2-fma and overall rating of Gnarly :)

I ordered the same product a day after Fluxxy and I will let everyone know how it goes. So far it was supposed to shipped by last Saturday (6/24). No TN was offered, or asked for, or expected.

Fingers crossed @Spike77575 @Fluxxyy. Love that menu would love some potent apihp!🤞
I ordered the same product a day after Fluxxy and I will let everyone know how it goes. So far it was supposed to shipped by last Saturday (6/24). No TN was offered, or asked for, or expected.

Well, I think I got fucking robbed, guys :( for the first time in 7 years

I emailed him a couple of days ago and he said he's been really busy so just sent it out the day before. ID is still showing nothing incoming. I've received *two* packs since I ordered from him. One of them was OVERNIGHT from 7 states away :ROFLMAO:

It really is a shame too because not only was he an easy and decent guy to talk to, his menu was fucking great and just kept expanding by what seemed like the day. Pricing is fair too.

Anyway, isn't there that one user in here who claims to actually receive his pack? Yeah, @MoPhatter how long did it take to get to you? Ever get tracking?

I feel like ive seen this vendor last year with a similar menu different name on guilded or telegram. If it's the same guy he was always solid I'll be reaching out for a order next week.

Everyone has their bad days (or weeks, or months). That's hopefully all this is.

I usually give domestic vendors 2 chances - If the first pack lands at all, and there's extenuating circumstances to explain the hold up, I'll forgive. If the same thing happens the second time, their name's getting crossed off my list no matter how tempting pricing or stock are 🤷‍♂️

Everyone has their bad days (or weeks, or months). That's hopefully all this is.

I usually give domestic vendors 2 chances - If the first pack lands at all, and there's extenuating circumstances to explain the hold up, I'll forgive. If the same thing happens the second time, their name's getting crossed off my list no matter how tempting pricing or stock are 🤷‍♂️
Like the optimism @Fluxxyy. I hope it is just bad luck. I’d give a kidney for a reliable domestic vendor with cathinones.

Looking for a research amphetamine US to US. I'm currently been trying 4fmph with not to great results. Thanks!!

It's just kind of an unremarkable stim, but it has its place for a lot of people (which is why so many vendors carry it). I get mine from one of the top 3 vendors on this site (or probably any CN site), and it's still pretty boring. If you're looking for euphoria, look elsewhere - like some of the flourinated amphs, amph sulfate, etc; if you just want something to help with focus at work/school 4fmph is perfect for that.

Last edited:
I agree, 4f-mph sucks compared to the stims that use to be available like mdpv, a-pvp, a-php and ethylphenidate. God I miss good ethylphenidate.

You guys clearly didn't experience 4fmph in its first 5 years. Back then I'd take it over apvp, mdpvp, 2fa, 4fa. The stuff that's out now isn't so impressive I'll admit. It's banned in China there's 1 manufacturer left

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back