2fma, really any kind of amphetamine research chem. 4fmph not impressed.

Has anyone heard from gnarly lately? First purchase was a success. Second purchase (7/13) should have been here by now but I haven't heard from him since 7/18 when he told me it's in transit. He didn't respond to my 7/21 email.
Sent in an order last night but no response from him yet. It's been < 24hrs so I'll give him some time not that your message inspires much confidence. Know anyone else offering 2fma?

Sent in an order last night but no response from him yet. It's been < 24hrs so I'll give him some time not that your message inspires much confidence. Know anyone else offering 2fma?
I haven't found anyone else yet. Made a few inquiries but unfortunately none have had it.

Update: product landed today (7/27). Never did hear back from him but I got what I paid for so no complaints. Shipping delay may have been due to some national and regional slow downs.

Update: product landed today (7/27). Never did hear back from him but I got what I paid for so no complaints. Shipping delay may have been due to some national and regional slow downs.
Good to know, I'm confident ill still receive my mags. I sent payment on 7/11. Was told would be shipped on the 15th probably was the 17th. Hopefully its in my box in the morning I'll update soon.

Good to know, I'm confident ill still receive my mags. I sent payment on 7/11. Was told would be shipped on the 15th probably was the 17th. Hopefully its in my box in the morning I'll update soon.
Ok so received partial order on the 29th look. Everything seems fanatic quality except my green comic book is missing. I'm assuming that got sent separate to avoid damage. Still haven't heard from gnarly going to try his telegram tonight.
I believe it's the same collective/ different employee ive worked with before, they usually stop communicating after order is processed and takes twice as long as normal usa
domestic, so they can send Collab from one location. I could be wrong but the menu and process has been the same.

Anyone heard from Gnarly lately? I can’t get a reply; it’s been 48 hours.

Gnarly is an odd guy. i've had 2 successful orders from him but then he will disappear for 2-3 weeks and come back or a week or so. It is kind of frustrating.

I've tried to get a hold of gnarly for months now with zero response. I see he's always updating his rentry but as for trying to contact him...I've had zero success. seems like all vendors or either out of stock or just disappeared

I've tried to get a hold of gnarly for months now with zero response. I see he's always updating his rentry but as for trying to contact him...I've had zero success. seems like all vendors or either out of stock or just disappeared
I see no update since 8/30. I got a BS telegram update 9/18, with a promise to work on back log. No contact since. Cannot currently vouch for this vendor. Shame, since only pack I received from this vendor contained fire 2-FMA.

I see no update since 8/30. I got a BS telegram update 9/18, with a promise to work on back log. No contact since. Cannot currently vouch for this vendor. Shame, since only pack I received from this vendor contained fire 2-FMA.
I'm glad at least someone got a response from him. I've never got any correspondence in at least 4 to 6 months. and theres no other domestic with anything in stock. October has been getting worse everyday

oh and thank you for making the rest of us feel like shit but props to your obviously much needed ego boost 🖕

btw report me, cancel me. like I fucking care. this forum is nothing but wanna be "drug dealers" and cons. so please do me the favor. cancel me and 🖕🖕🖕 go fuck yourself and your ego

Ok so received partial order on the 29th look. Everything seems fanatic quality except my green comic book is missing. I'm assuming that got sent separate to avoid damage. Still haven't heard from gnarly going to try his telegram tonight.
I believe it's the same collective/ different employee ive worked with before, they usually stop communicating after order is processed and takes twice as long as normal usa
domestic, so they can send Collab from one location. I could be wrong but the menu and process has been the same.
Do you know if the magazines discussed earlier in this thread became better quality?

Any update on gnarly or another usa 2fma vendor? I got some 4fmph from autogen back in July, real quick shipping but don't think 4fmph is the right chem to my problems.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back