2fma, really any kind of amphetamine research chem. 4fmph not impressed.

Mine did. I personally didn't get anything out of it (2-fa, aphip) but a burn. In the trash it goes, but only after I test it (curiosities sake) when I get home in a couple of weeks. Who knows? Maybe I have a low sensitivity or something. Still going in the trash for sure though...

I apihp gives me 0 pleasure, but the 2fma was a disappointment too? Damn. I'll try his Nep first instead. Years ago the domestic 2fma was always too mild i thought. SI, FineChems, XianChong always had good Nep so I'll tell you guys how it is in comparison

You guys clearly didn't experience 4fmph in its first 5 years. Back then I'd take it over apvp, mdpvp, 2fa, 4fa. The stuff that's out now isn't so impressive I'll admit. It's banned in China there's 1 manufacturer left
Yeah the 4fmph pre covid was completely different.

OP, is just regular amphetamine okay? There’s a guy in the US section with raw powder. I’d gladly take that over any RC

So is this gnarly guy a scam or what? I know where to get nep and aphip domestic right now but honestly I'm really trying to find some 3-fpm domestic or 4-fa even 3-fa...

Abchems has the aphip and nep and is reliable BTW

fucking idiot, use google its not a rare name
stupid bartard 😄
It's just a coincidence that your plugging some proton that's the same name as your username, yeah I'm an idiot your right what's the menu look like? Post it so everyone can see and we'll find out if it's a scam or not because I 100% assure you it is.

I leave you with your mental problem but I really hope you will fix yourself. I come back a week later, show me proof
Naw, just because I was smart enough to see through it your response immediately is to get defensive and say I'm on drugs, show me proof its not a scam lmao, something concrete because your telegram group where there is just account after account all saying order from lab dragon and these unknown ass vendors versus real ones that don't scam and when you question it they ban you because that's what happen when you control all of those narratives, zero objective proof it's not a scam

Try again retard btfo

I finally got home and I was able to test the 2fma and aphip. Both are garbage. Neither one reacted to any of the reagents by changing color to a known product. However, both did start fizzling and letting off noxious fumes. God I can only guess what product I got.. Definitely not inert. I will always test first from now on.

I don't know about yalls experiences.but I ordered a norflurazepam mag and read it 4 days ago and haven't had to read it again yet. I really don't know him however he was vouched for by several people on wire that I have known for years. Not sure why his other magazines would be bad. Just letting yall know my experience.

I started this thread asking about anything besides 4f-mph. But does anyone even have a reliable domestic 4f-mph source even? I've been using Sunnyside but I've heard they are starting to scam.

I started this thread asking about anything besides 4f-mph. But does anyone even have a reliable domestic 4f-mph source even? I've been using Sunnyside but I've heard they are starting to scam.
Domestic, 4fmph is one of the only you see nowadays. Albion has apcyp, I hate pro's though. With how shitty stim market is, I'm very thankful my modafinil from India just landed today. Gnarly never answered my email btw

Idk if there has been talk of it on here, stay away from the new Chinese offering 4CMA. It's a neurotoxin. It gives you brain damage

i have had hit or miss modafinil in the past. I prefer armodafinil by far. I have found my sweet spot with 4f-mph. I make a nasal spray, and make a concentration of 5mg per spray. I have been dozing 15-20mg around 5:30am and again at 1pm. Bromantane is also a great add on to any stimulant, I love IN bromantane dosed twice at the same time as my 4f-mph.

I have ordered from gnarly before. I ordered his bromazolam, and 4f-mph. The prices and shipping speed are unbeatable. The brom solution was great. I swear the 4f-mph no matter what the ROA or dose it honestly made me sleepy, as well as another person. I emailed him asking about it and he said he had never had a complaint, so maybe I had a weird reaction to that batch or what. I have just been ordering from Sunnyside and it's always been consistent every single order. I would love to just ordered my 4f-mph from gnarly for the 3 grams for $100 compared to $45 a gram at Sunnyside but just worries me.

sedating 4fmph is kind of a red flag.
The post about reagent results above, should be more than enough to know fuck this vendor.

Has anyone heard from gnarly lately? First purchase was a success. Second purchase (7/13) should have been here by now but I haven't heard from him since 7/18 when he told me it's in transit. He didn't respond to my 7/21 email.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back