6-APB.HCL

new product:
6-APB.HCL
IUPAC NAME: 6-(2-aminopropyl)benzofuran
Chemical formula: C11H13NO
Molar mass: 175.231 g•mol−1
CAS Number: 286834-84-2

6-(2-Aminopropyl)benzofuran (also known as 6-APB and "Benzofury") is a novel entactogen substance of the benzofuran class. It is structurally related to entactogens like MDA, MDMA, 5-APB, and 5-MAPB.
6-APB was first synthesized in 1993 by David E. Nichols as a potential non-neurotoxic alternative to MDMA. However, recreational human use was not documented until over a decade later, where it briefly entered the rave scene and global research chemical market. It was sold along with other novel benzofuran entactogens under the name "Benzofury" before its sale and import were subsequently banned.
Subjective effects include anxiety suppression, disinhibition, muscle relaxation, and euphoria. 6-APB's effects are commonly compared to those of MDA and other entactogens.
Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of 6-APB, and it has only a brief history of human usage. It has been marketed alongside research chemical entactogens like 5-MAPB and 5-APB as a legal, grey-market alternative to MDMA, and is typically commercially distributed by online research chemical vendors. It is highly advised to use harm reduction practices if using this substance.
This product is intended for laboratory research purposes only and are not to be used for any other purposes.

order link:https://www.theresearchchemsclub.com/6-2-aminopropyl-benzofuran.html

order email:admin@theresearchchemsclub.com
Yo Big Jack I placed an order for this stuff when will it ship I haven't heard back since payment done please

I'm waiting on some that should be here any day now. I've seen the reports about the possibility of it actually being 5apb. These things happen and the two chems are so close it's difficult to tell the difference even with a full gc/Ms lab screen. They have the same molecular mass so only nmr testing can determine the difference. But it appears reagent testing gives different reactions so that's a cheap option for anyone wanting to check their product. Both 5/6apb are great so the only significant issue is in regards to dosing. Without lab testing the substance I would suggest assuming it's the more potent 5apb and use its dosing guidelines starting out. Either way I'm glad to see them producing classic entactogens, especially as EU labs have been shuttered for the most part or have seen many popular products banned.

Ya that's true succinate is the most common form since apparently is very difficutly to make it more pure than that which succinate is usually roughly 80%ish pure if I remember correctly.

So I guess we can assume this is 20% stronger if it's 100% pure. Which theoretically makes 60-70mg a good starting dose and comparable to the common 100-120mg succinate dose.

But nobody quote me on this lol!
Same with my commentary, I'm not overly familiar with this molecule. I was just reading today that there is also a fumarate which is more potent than the HCL. no wonder this one got so many reviews either claiming it's "too intense" or "didn't work". there were three version floating around in ~2012 each with significantly different potency. Not to even mention the confusion with 5-apb as mentioned by Brokenboy in addition to mistaken identity with other similar chems. reagent testing is also presumptive which leads to a lot of misidentifications when results are reported on forums. for these rarer rc's you can't really be sure of anything without gc/ms or a high degree of faith in bjc.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on some that should be here any day now. I've seen the reports about the possibility of it actually being 5apb. These things happen and the two chems are so close it's difficult to tell the difference even with a full gc/Ms lab screen. They have the same molecular mass so only nmr testing can determine the difference. But it appears reagent testing gives different reactions so that's a cheap option for anyone wanting to check their product. Both 5/6apb are great so the only significant issue is in regards to dosing. Without lab testing the substance I would suggest assuming it's the more potent 5apb and use its dosing guidelines starting out. Either way I'm glad to see them producing classic entactogens, especially as EU labs have been shuttered for the most part or have seen many popular products banned.
FTIR actually works great at differentiating between isomers. That’s the instrument that was used to produce the results I posted earlier. The ones that indicate it is 5-APB.

Anyway here’s a test report I found on another forum, where they sent BJC’s “6-APB” to kykeon labs. Confirms it’s 5-APB…

new product:
6-APB.HCL
IUPAC NAME: 6-(2-aminopropyl)benzofuran
Chemical formula: C11H13NO
Molar mass: 175.231 g•mol−1
CAS Number: 286834-84-2

6-(2-Aminopropyl)benzofuran (also known as 6-APB and "Benzofury") is a novel entactogen substance of the benzofuran class. It is structurally related to entactogens like MDA, MDMA, 5-APB, and 5-MAPB.
6-APB was first synthesized in 1993 by David E. Nichols as a potential non-neurotoxic alternative to MDMA. However, recreational human use was not documented until over a decade later, where it briefly entered the rave scene and global research chemical market. It was sold along with other novel benzofuran entactogens under the name "Benzofury" before its sale and import were subsequently banned.
Subjective effects include anxiety suppression, disinhibition, muscle relaxation, and euphoria. 6-APB's effects are commonly compared to those of MDA and other entactogens.
Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of 6-APB, and it has only a brief history of human usage. It has been marketed alongside research chemical entactogens like 5-MAPB and 5-APB as a legal, grey-market alternative to MDMA, and is typically commercially distributed by online research chemical vendors. It is highly advised to use harm reduction practices if using this substance.
This product is intended for laboratory research purposes only and are not to be used for any other purposes.

order link:https://www.theresearchchemsclub.com/6-2-aminopropyl-benzofuran.html

order email:admin@theresearchchemsclub.com
Hey BJC. Any plans to update you listing so that it reflects what this stuff actually is? It’s 5-APB

Hey BJC. Any plans to update you listing so that it reflects what this stuff actually is? It’s 5-APB
Thank you for providing feedback, which will help us improve our product, Whether it's 5 or 6, at least this is APB. lol

" These things happen and the two chems are so close it's difficult to tell the difference even with a full gc/Ms lab screen. They have the same molecular mass so only nmr testing can determine the difference. But it appears reagent testing gives different reactions so that's a cheap option for anyone wanting to check their product. Both 5/6apb are great so the only significant issue is in regards to dosing. Without lab testing the substance I would suggest assuming it's the more potent 5apb and use its dosing guidelines starting out. Either way I'm glad to see them producing classic entactogens, especially as EU labs have been shuttered for the most part or have seen many popular products banned."

Ya that's true succinate is the most common form since apparently is very difficutly to make it more pure than that which succinate is usually roughly 80%ish pure if I remember correctly.

So I guess we can assume this is 20% stronger if it's 100% pure. Which theoretically makes 60-70mg a good starting dose and comparable to the common 100-120mg succinate dose.

The "6-apb" HCl being sold is coming back as 5-APB from multiple lab tests. Dosing is slightly lower for this so be careful. I would start around 50mg. Again, the substance they are selling is NOT 6-aPB but 5-APB. There have been multiple lab test confirmations at this point.

The "6-apb" HCl being sold is coming back as 5-APB from multiple lab tests. Dosing is slightly lower for this so be careful. I would start around 50mg. Again, the substance they are selling is NOT 6-aPB but 5-APB. There have been multiple lab test confirmations at this point.

Thanks that''s good to know and saves me money on testing my sample. I really wish it was 6-APB as I prefer it personally despite it only being slightly different with most people claiming it's slightly lesss stimulating but slightly more psychedelic/hallucinogenic and depending on whether you got succinate etc. probably slightly weaker in dose. I know it's harder to synthesize too hence it's not as common as 5-APB which is apparently easier for whatever reason I don't remember right now.

Thanks for the helpful harm reduction advice. I'd of probably reseached roughluy 100mg as that's what I've been told to aim for at a maximum amount, but that's for 6-APB.Sulfate and not .HCL or whatever...

@bigjackchen Is this 6-APB in .HCL form which I understand the potency is potentially slightly different? For example I know 5-MAPB HCL is like 10-30% stronger than 5-MAPB Fumarate. There is very reasons for why that is.

confirmed. 65 mg provided a more pleasant third experience than a 120mg first experience followed by a 20mg second experience. upward of around 100mg amped up the negative side effects without providing a substantially better experience.

i should also mention that after 3 uses in the same week totaling around 200mg, i'm left with a slight brain fog which for example, caused me to mistakenly say something like "electric guitar" instead of "electric car" on multiple occasions. that's not a speech mistake that i commonly make under other conditions. i'd be careful not to overuse this one. treat it like a neurotoxic substance like MDMA and stick to irregular use.

Last edited:
confirmed. 65 mg provided a more pleasant third experience than a 120mg first experience followed by a 20mg second experience. upward of around 100mg amped up the negative side effects without providing a substantially better experience.

i should also mention that after 3 uses in the same week totaling around 200mg, i'm left with a slight brain fog which for example, caused me to mistakenly say something like "electric guitar" instead of "electric car" on multiple occasions. that's not a speech mistake that i commonly make under other conditions. i'd be careful not to overuse this one. treat it like a neurotoxic substance like MDMA and stick to irregular use.
Yea anything that releases serotonin should be treated like MDMA with 3 month breaks in between.

So would you say 65mg is an ideal dose? Or would you go slightly higher. Also, how long did the roll last?

Yea anything that releases serotonin should be treated like MDMA with 3 month breaks in between.

So would you say 65mg is an ideal dose? Or would you go slightly higher. Also, how long did the roll last?
I don't have enough empathogen experience to answer your questions definitively. I've seen guidance elsewhere saying to stick with around 100mg for your first dose. Incidentally, i just looked into the origins of the 3 month rule of thumb for MDMA. It sounds like that timeframe is a speculative declaration first found in PHIKL. The clearest research, for what little it's actually worth, suggests waiting at least 5 weeks between sane doses. The commonness of the 3 month recommendation is less a consequence of neuro and cardio toxicity (both conditions appear to be caused by long-term "frequent use" of MDMA) than a result of users not wanting to "lose the magic", especially not at a time when therapeutic use of empathogens is likely to become (stupidly) common.

I specify stupidly because similar experiments have been tried in criminal populations and simply result in reversion to mean behavioral tendencies at best or, not uncommonly, to degradation of mental state due to, you know, giving mentally distraught people recreational drugs with high abuse potential. Classic psychedelics are, of course, far less likely to be addicting but do crack open gateways that may have been long shut.

Last edited:
Kind of upset to learn that it is 5-apb rather than 6-apb HCL. I have not seen 6-apb HCL since the days of Chemical Cartel. 5-apb used to be good addition to 6-apb(6-apb 80mg/5-apb 60mg) to provide the empathogenic touch to a trip (you loved everybody), but the dopaminergic push which made your head spin and made traffic lights momentarily jump to the wright - all the aspect of MDA analogues were solely provided by 6-apb. Before 5-apb immerged one could take quality 6-apb by itself and have a have a strong hazy trip similar to what you had on 500mg of 5-me and repeat it next week. Yeah it lacked somewhat the empathy of 6-apb/5-apb combo, but didn't cause much tolerance like 5 methyl ethylone, didn't require a giant doze and was stable for year, unlike 5-me, which degraded in cold storage over two months.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  3. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  4. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  6. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  7. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  8. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  9. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  10. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  11. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  12. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  13. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  14. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  15. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  17. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
  18. lucas007 @ lucas007: Good morning! Start the week with a positive mindset and tackle your goals with energy.
  19. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Anyhow, have a great Sunday. Find 5 minutes to give praise and show reverence for our Lord.
  20. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Wtf? I fell asleep and apparently shoutboxed.
Back