6-APB.HCL

Kind of upset to learn that it is 5-apb rather than 6-apb HCL. I have not seen 6-apb HCL since the days of Chemical Cartel. 5-apb used to be good addition to 6-apb(6-apb 80mg/5-apb 60mg) to provide the empathogenic touch to a trip (you loved everybody), but the dopaminergic push which made your head spin and made traffic lights momentarily jump to the wright - all the aspect of MDA analogues were solely provided by 6-apb. Before 5-apb immerged one could take quality 6-apb by itself and have a have a strong hazy trip similar to what you had on 500mg of 5-me and repeat it next week. Yeah it lacked somewhat the empathy of 6-apb/5-apb combo, but didn't cause much tolerance like 5 methyl ethylone, didn't require a giant doze and was stable for year, unlike 5-me, which degraded in cold storage over two months.
6-apb is Def around. Just finished my bag at the Tool concert at Madison Square garden

Kind of upset to learn that it is 5-apb rather than 6-apb HCL. I have not seen 6-apb HCL since the days of Chemical Cartel. 5-apb used to be good addition to 6-apb(6-apb 80mg/5-apb 60mg) to provide the empathogenic touch to a trip (you loved everybody), but the dopaminergic push which made your head spin and made traffic lights momentarily jump to the wright - all the aspect of MDA analogues were solely provided by 6-apb. Before 5-apb immerged one could take quality 6-apb by itself and have a have a strong hazy trip similar to what you had on 500mg of 5-me and repeat it next week. Yeah it lacked somewhat the empathy of 6-apb/5-apb combo, but didn't cause much tolerance like 5 methyl ethylone, didn't require a giant doze and was stable for year, unlike 5-me, which degraded in cold storage over two months.
You sure you aren't thinking of 5-MAPB? That's known to have more empathy than mdma but a lack of stimulant push. The reports of this batch of 5-APB sounds like it's pretty strong and good on it's own

I want to put it out there for the record that this one and the structurally similar 3c-p should be used with extreme caution and never together for risk of extreme cardiotoxicity.

Ya considering how pure and high quality this batch seems to be I'd take 100mg maximum for a super great research experiment! @beeplebop0

For some individuals even 100mg might feel overrwhelming assuming they have little to no tolerance to it or haven't used it for research in a very long time. My personally opinion based on research is if you want to PREVENT tolerance and get the BEST effects each time wait 5-6 months. But if you want to fully recover psychologically and reduce or potentially prevent any permanent neurotoxic effects from long-term research with it I'd stick to 3 months or longer if you can wait then aim for 5-6 months. Obviously some other RC may effect serotonin, dopamine and other similar receptors that this class of drugs (Benzofurans) will effect them and thus cause cross-tolerance so things like I think the RC 2-FA might effect serotonin in a similar way as 5-APB but I could be wrong about that I'm not entirely sure as I know it primarily effects dopamine which is some you want to avoid also due to cross-tolerance although it's nowhere near a big of an issue as serotonin affecting RCs cross-tolerance issue.

Taking 5-HTP will help ONLY if you take it at the same time as an EGCG (Made from Greeen Tea) supplement which a lot of people don't realize it's required in order for the serotonin 5-HTP helps your body produce to reach your brain otherwise only like 1% of it will or some like that lol.

Last edited:
You sure you aren't thinking of 5-MAPB? That's known to have more empathy than mdma but a lack of stimulant push. The reports of this batch of 5-APB sounds like it's pretty strong and good on it's own
5-MAPB that I had about 10 years ago perfectly matched your description. I had 5-MAPB a couple of times after a significant experimentation with 6-APB and 5-APB separately and combined. I found 5-MAPB lacking in comparison. Both times I was almost, but not quite where I would want to be. It could me my own brain chemistry as I didn't think MDMA without any amphetamine was sufficient to have a good time on the dancing floor. I would say that 5-APB from the same era was less intoxicating (more clear-headed) than 5-MAPB/MDMA on which I would feel smashed. 5-APB just added empathy to 6-APB trip balancing it out. On its own 6-APB was intoxicating enough in a pushy dopaminergic way, and too much dopamine makes one self-centered on one's own pleasure. 5-APB added lovey-dovey feeling towards others to the experience.
It has been 19 days since I ordered and I am still waiting to receive whatever the benzofuran this vendor is selling.

I want to put it out there for the record that this one and the structurally similar 3c-p should be used with extreme caution and never together for risk of extreme cardiotoxicity.
From the standpoint of toxicity, in a simplified way they could be both viewed as triple releasers, but I would say that benzofuran ring is a big jump from substituted phenethylamines.

Anyone have luck finding REAL 6-apb that ships domestic? Seems like this new HCL batch is 5-apb everywhere

Anyone have luck finding REAL 6-apb that ships domestic? Seems like this new HCL batch is 5-apb everywhere
Predator has 6-apb and ships to usa. My packs always hit. Only issue is normally depending on quality it's usually 120-200mg for a good roll. Theirs 300mg for a good roll

Predator has 6-apb and ships to usa. My packs always hit. Only issue is normally depending on quality it's usually 120-200mg for a good roll. Theirs 300mg for a good roll
Do you usually get the Succinate (light brown or brown) batch from them? Suprised its 300 mg for a good roll that’s quite a bit

Hey @bigjackchen ...do you still have 5-apb?

I didn't see it on the new site.
it's on the recent list of banned substances in CN so he's not likely to be carrying it anymore. if you pay for sponsor role, there's a domestic vendor that still has a bit on hand (he's on vacation until next week though)

it's on the recent list of banned substances in CN so he's not likely to be carrying it anymore. if you pay for sponsor role, there's a domestic vendor that still has a bit on hand (he's on vacation until next week though)
Are there any domestic vendors that carry 6-apb?

I didn't see it on the new site
Yeah I just found out it was banned in china while bjcs site was down.. so now I have no source for any benzofurans any longer. Time to hunt again

I didn't see it on the new site

Yeah I just found out it was banned in china while bjcs site was down.. so now I have no source for any benzofurans any longer. Time to hunt again
Hey if you are the same germ from. F4P we used to chat I can't remember my handle but I know a few teleGR ams and a url that have 6-/5- apb

Hey if you are the same germ from. F4P we used to chat I can't remember my handle but I know a few teleGR ams and a url that have 6-/5- apb

This has been my username across many platforms for about 12 years now, so possibly.

But it'd be awesome if we could move somewhere we could talk. I'd really appreciate it

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  3. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  4. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  6. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  7. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  8. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  9. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  10. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  11. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  12. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  13. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  14. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  15. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  17. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
  18. lucas007 @ lucas007: Good morning! Start the week with a positive mindset and tackle your goals with energy.
  19. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Anyhow, have a great Sunday. Find 5 minutes to give praise and show reverence for our Lord.
  20. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Wtf? I fell asleep and apparently shoutboxed.
Back