AccuRC (US-US)

Thank you.  I see where Doomkitty says the Password is Cornstar and then pb is: but it's blank.  I also see where an email was supposedly listed but that also is blank or I'm really just totally missing something I appreciate you getting back to me though.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Darkesthour0524 It shouldn't be blank after it says the PB is.  It should be a link, or at least it is when i look at it!  I'll post it here and see if you can see it: BIN

They posted a new menu.  I changed the pinned post to reflect the new menu and password so ignore the above post.  Also, if you are emailing them ONLY email from a protonmail address.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Major Minor  Its a messaging app.  You can either download it on your phone or use the online version.  Once you create your username then you can contact other users like any messaging system. 

Gotta say, great communication and stellar service so far. Ordered twice and both orders were smooth and quality was excellent. 

put in an order 12 hours ago. haven't heard anything back yet but optimistic, will update if things go smoothly 

My experience was it took about a day to hear back, but all was (very) good in the end--hope that's helpful

put in an order 12 hours ago. haven't heard anything back yet but optimistic, will update if things go smoothly 
haven't heard anything still, but i assume based on the other reviews that i need to be more patient 

Sorry I must be retarded but can't find a working email address 

@Mgd  In my pinned message at the top click the PB link and use the password for their current paste.

Reactions: Mgd
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back