AccuRC (US-US)

@Mgd its because you have to type out my email, cant copy and paste because the font

Reactions: Mgd
I've placed 5 orders now and everyone has been perfect, timely and amazing. Just be sure to follow all the rules in the bin.

You will have to re-type the email address, and make sure to read everything before hitting send. 

10 out of 10 for me.

Thanks accuRC

Placed an order last night.  I haven't received confirmation from him but everyone seems satisfied.  I will update.

holy smokes those mag options! Hoping hes the real deal. such variety among domestic is dwindling to nothingness, this sparks some hope.not everything is existence (yet). When some free time arrives im gonna give them a try.

holy smokes those mag options! Hoping hes the real deal. such variety among domestic is dwindling to nothingness, this sparks some hope.not everything is existence (yet). When some free time arrives im gonna give them a try.
Giving them a try, tho i'm a bit nervous as the mag i ordered may or may not be on back order.. Its on the mag menu, placed order, donated for mag, all was well then hear back saying they are waiting on resupply. So am i waiting.. if so how long. If he doesnt have said mags then most def shouldn't be listed. And i sure as heck want to know if lots of fund are just in limbo for 2 months.. when i could of went somewhere it would take 7-10days.. Hopefully im wrong but the msg didn't seem to promising.. That something you should be letting me know before i send my donation.. and have my thumb up my bum for a month or 2.. "sigh" guess ill be the lab rat and let yall know

Last edited by a moderator:
@puggrowth you need to follow all the rules in the new bin. There is a new email address, you have to retype it as paste will not work. Do not deviate from rules or zero response. 

How do you set a time limit on a session ID? I looked everywhere and couldnt figure it out.

Just placed my donation, it went out same day
sweet, i donation a close to a week ago, pretty big quanity of mags. Mind if i ask did you ask if it went out? or did they let ya know. not gona be that annoying AH that think annoying you after 4 days is not annoying.. i may ask after 10 days if no word or show. But i have faith with al the other dbg donators seem to be happy.

FYI received my order 2 days after placing it.
Excellent product and smooth ordering process - nice work!

Easy to order - amazing selection of magazines. packaged well - will be returning. Great stuff Accu. Lightning quick shipping times and some of the most unique choices of mags I've seen from a US vendor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I donated on the 22nd and it came today, ingot the tn within hours of donation. My boy is fasttttt

Is there any plans of having any new Diazepine Powders for research? I head of Nitrazolam is going to be in stock from another vendor soon.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back