AccuRC (US-US)

i had a mag land it was a 5 series novel i enjoyed it way to fast. And I havent read it in quite some time. so i get to reading notice its a goood copy and not many verison of the third-ho around to read..  anyhow  once i inquire for a copy he basically say nope... F off and was shockd n over whelmed id guess.  Perosnallly dont think the mags menu are updated often. As he was telling me 2 storyies... but ill let that be. First time good. great mag, after problably stick to my go to's... i just like helping reviews vendors that have variety and seem like they care like he did in our first chat..  Wouldn't really expect the mag menu to be right. Idk if ill return, maybe if the stock reflects what actually available. ( only saltly cuz he reasured me he had tonzz of the three ho p... Welp doubtful and hope im wrong

@k33tr01  Since you left 6 manic reviews for the same order I am deleting all but the last.  Getting mad because a vendor ran out of product is weird.  Raging because a vendor only updates their PB every week or so is weird.  Being pissed because a vendor won't sell you their entire stock is weird.  Demanding a vendor be blacklisted because of these things is even weirder.  I will definitely be reaching out to him and seeing what's going on.   In the meantime stop posting on this thread about this order please. 

To everyone else:  Unless you see an updated menu in the pinned post then the menu hasn't been updated.  This vendor just makes an entirely new PB instead of updating the last one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is everyone getting their normal speedy response time again and I just pissed him off? Anyone close enough to know if me not having my phone on me for the timeframe the window lasts for is grounds for blavklisting? I’m pretty bummed.

Wildwest, you just need to restart from the top and follow all the directions in the link.. If you were rude or something you might have pissed em off. But, I've had no response when I didn't follow the directions to a T... Don't deviate, I miss some parts sometimes and just have to go delete that sent message and send a new one with all the things... Just read the PB very detailed. 

Just placed an order yesterday. I gotta say that I like this vendor's OPSEC. and I have high hopes for the mags based on previous reviews. Menu selection is just great. I really hope that a reliable US-US service sticks around. Will update once I have read the material. Happy 4th to everyone.

Placed one the other day. There was hiccup on my end, but I think it worked out, not exactly sure. Wanted to confirm, but I don't want to be too much of a bother. Will update soon. 

Made an order July 2nd following all the instructions they gave me to a T but didn't get a confirmation, is this usual? Only later on the pastebin I noticed it says no inquiries through proton mail only "wire" or "session" and I'm not sure what that means and don't want to risk bothering him. How do people find out if orders have been received/shipped? Do I just wait 7 days and email again? Use these wire/session services? Thanks to anyone with any helpful advice Ive already made the order as it's money I can't really afford to lose.

I reached out earlier. Not at all sure if he's truly ok with that or not, but he was nice and answered my questions. 

I researched both wire and session and made accounts but was unable to make contact with him through that for whatever reason.

I'm just going to wait 9 days and if nothing comes email him. I know he said 7, but I used to vend myself so I know it can be exhausting and I'm not out to stress anyone out.

If nothing comes of it I'll just go back to using overseas sources.

So what is the score? I made donation and neve heard anything back after that. Tried hit him up via wire just to get some sort of confirmation. I'm seeing varied results with communication but so far, I'm kinda in the dark as what to expect.

It's a little aggravating not getting a confirmation, but I understand why he does it. The less communication, the better, I guess. He seems to be a busy guy. It took me a couple tries to reach him. Once i did, I tried my best to keep it short. Hopefully I wasn't too annoying, this is all new to me. 

@k33tr01  Since you left 6 manic reviews for the same order I am deleting all but the last.  Getting mad because a vendor ran out of product is weird.  Raging because a vendor only updates their PB every week or so is weird.  Being pissed because a vendor won't sell you their entire stock is weird.  Demanding a vendor be blacklisted because of these things is even weirder.  I will definitely be reaching out to him and seeing what's going on.   In the meantime stop posting on this thread about this order please. 

To everyone else:  Unless you see an updated menu in the pinned post then the menu hasn't been updated.  This vendor just makes an entirely new PB instead of updating the last one.
Awesome Doom.  He seemed quite manic and was reading the magazine waaayyy to fast.  I was waiting for a mod to address this lol.

You will not get a confirmation, if you did everything right it will show up. It says what to do in the PB. I too was confused by this but several orders in, Im okay with it. Be chill. 

Thanks everyone for their input. I definitely understand less communication the better. Might just be the "new vendor jitters" since this is my first go round with Accu, but I followed all instructions so I'll just update when I receive. 

You will not get a confirmation, if you did everything right it will show up. It says what to do in the PB. I too was confused by this but several orders in, Im okay with it. Be chill. 
 Basically this. He said you won't get a confirmation per his opsec (which I kind of appreciate now that I know how it goes) but did let me know the mags were sent.

After 9 days if nothing arrives I'll follow up (was planning to do this anyway but figured one email wouldnt hurt and luckily he assuaged my fears.)

Will keep everyone updated.

I like him so far. He's careful.

That not only keeps everyone safe,

But increases the likelihood he'll be around for a long time.

order/donation sent (7/1)

As long as you followed to the directions in the PB, then you should be good. I didn't get any confirmation, which I understand is not the norm, so it had me a little concerned. Buts OPSEC wise, I think he is making something sustainable here. Which is good for all parties

Mag landed today. (7/9) 

Exactly the research material I've been looking for. 

If OPSEC is important him, (as well as all of us), then his stealth for a US-US vendor is great. 

Patience is the key I've found. After I sent my order, it simply just showed up. And I'm assuming this pack didn't even go out until after the 4th.

This is the way to do business.

I think I'm four orders in now with zero problems. You write a proton message with no subject, your forum and username, your order and total with shipping in plain english. No address yet. Set timer for three days. Within a day or two you get an email back with donation address. You respond with a screenshot of that and a privnote with your address in the same email, again setting timer for three days. That's the last you'll hear and I've gotten everything well within the expected time range these days

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back