AccuRC (US-US)

Order came in great time just as I expected once I figured out his method.

Can't wait for the first make a real order with my pride and joy!

Thanks Accu it's refreshing to see someone serious with not only great opsec, wonderful selection finally it's been at least year waiting for someone like you, and such ease of ordering and speedy delivery with magnificent stealth!

My number one go to from now on can't wait to make double the order now that I tested the waters and was so pleased wirh every facet of his business!

Ugh, the 4th has me all fucked up and anxious. Not about him, 100% faith just eager, lol, the worst patience for the fucking best vendor around. I gotta find a better chill skpill. Can’t wait for the landing for the next round, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 for 2 here. Both orders they've been reliable. There was a slight delay, but 100% because of the mail f’ing around; totally out of their control. 

Accu came through. I admit, I got a little paranoid about the slight delay, but that's not his fault, of course. 

Hi, I am gonna give these guys a try but may have messed up. I sent the pronto email but forgot the 3 day timer. Should I make a new pronto account and try again? Also when you send the second pronto with privnote attached and screenshot do you put any order info? Perhaps he just uses your pronto email to tie in what the order is. Just want to be sure. Thanks so much!

Another order landed with really decent timing, considering how much he is blowing up and it being over the 4th and ordering on a Sunday. Phen blend is very interesting, com prescribes 50mg of amp/d-amp a day, but this still has nice, distinctive effects. I only wish it was just a little bit more concentrated so I could do sublingual, but c’est la vie. God, I hope this guy sticks around, he’s just too damn good to beat. If he was able to recruit just a couple more things…well, he’s amazing as is. Hope he crushes the run.

Hi.

I am new to this site and not the most internet savvy person... If someone would be so kind as to tell me how the WIRE/SESSIONS works it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

L007

It updated tonight . Maybe they just running a little behind. Will update once it lands

Reactions: Mgd
Thank you Doomkitty,

Super helpful.

I am sure others will benefit as well.

Much appreciated, 

L007

Still no shipping, no response on wire.  First 2 orders were flawless. Was hoping this dude was different.  Very disappointing. 

From my end, I made a donation Sunday and received Thursday. Just thought this would be helpful for the folks having issues to know.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back