AccuRC (US-US)

Just coming back to say it was delivered yesterday. Still everything was on point . Just want to say I got anxious early because of the faster service from previous donations. Normally not impatient just got a lot of shit going on and want to throw out a thank you to Accurc for coming through and apologize for posting before waiting longer. When I actually reread the bin it does say like 7-9 days after shipment. So my bad. 

• Sad
Reactions: Mgd
still waiting on my shipment from jun 14.....a little bit of  a mix up but hopefully he makes it rightt

What happened if you don’t mind me asking?
he forgot to send it, a week later i reminded him and and  he was regretful and promised to send it this time but the only problem is that he needs a the info again which included the txid, of which my blockchain is locked out. so i guess im sol. 

he forgot to send it, a week later i reminded him and and  he was regretful and promised to send it this time but the only problem is that he needs a the info again which included the txid, of which my blockchain is locked out. so i guess im sol. 
That's shitty. It sounds like something they could easily fix. Very strange.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mgd
slightly off topic but is there any way for getting my txid without using my wallet? im sure he could find it in his wallet but that really does me no good, i doubt hell go through the trouble/time/effort to find my 300 dollar txid 🌧️i know i shoulda saved all my info but i thought sending it once would be enough, he seems like an honest guy and i hope it all works out

slightly off topic but is there any way for getting my txid without using my wallet? im sure he could find it in his wallet but that really does me no good, i doubt hell go through the trouble/time/effort to find my 300 dollar txid 🌧️i know i shoulda saved all my info but i thought sending it once would be enough, he seems like an honest guy and i hope it all works out
Honestly man, they should have you covered in a situation like this. They should be able to tell your order wasn't fulfilled by their inventory count, if they do that. 

😞

Honestly man, they should have you covered in a situation like this. They should be able to tell your order wasn't fulfilled by their inventory count, if they do that. 
i really appreciate your support in this matter...thanks man

Last edited by a moderator:
still no response from my email and my pm here, usually takes a few hrs, but it is a week day, so even vendors need day off, so no worries yet, seems like an honest guy and if 💀doom😸kitty is valuating for them, its seems like solid guy. 🤞

Used several times. The guy is solid and honest. I would not worry. He is busy and he does have a life.

I have not heard from him in 2 days, but sometimes that happens because like I said he has a life. If I don’t hear back in a few more days I will let you know. If I do hear back….no news is good news

Just received my 3rd or forth or fifth order form Accu. He's on point, super discreet, fast, VERY knowledgeable about the underground market and the magazines you can subscribe to. His stuff is so pure, no fluff, every product I've gotten from him is is so damn potent. You get WAY more than what you pay for IMO and then some, like some little candies and fruit snacks included I really liked that and thought it was quite thoughtful and unique. His prices are amazing and the service is A1, just follow his instructions to the T and everything will work out perfectly. 

I know most you Rc benzo peeps are broma heads, but I would seriously try out the ftizlam, it's like x@n + valium.....Imma let my receptors clear a bit from the mega half life magazines I've been reading and give it a real go to see its max potential, but this RC might be my most favorite one yet...besiiiides actual etiz, which word on the street is accu might be restocking that in the near to far future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Donated Thursday. Haven't heard anything. Previous donation got my magazine in 2 days. My temp.pm has already expired. Kinda worried 

A#

Super nice and professional vendor. Subscription took 4 days to arrive... definitely earned a repeat customer.

Play smart and stay safe friends.

@AccuRCrHas anyone spoken to him in the last few days? Been emailing him with no response though, trying to donate. Always been an incredible experience in the past & heard back from fast. Definite dedication to the cause for sure, if I can get through.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back