Alert to all Vendors

DoctorFaustus

VENDOR ACCOUNT
Hey everyone,
Doctor Faustus here, Some days back I received an email from a member of DBG having private note in it. As soon as I opened the private note, proton asked me to put my credentials again, after putting, all my proton access was in hands of that hacker. ow, I'm compensating all my clients who got scammed.
He is sending links to all my clients which demands their credentials as well.
Please do not open any link (ie Snote) coming to your mail as I don't want you guys to face issues, Especially Vendors here on DBG.

Cheers!

Dr. Faustus

Last edited:
We need to add a dollar per membership and create a victim’s compensation fund or build an escrow system. That is just low and dirty. Sorry to hear it. Thanks for the warning.
We need a more stringent sign up system with at a minimum: an email questionnaire with an admin/mod/experienced member vetting it as they see fit/have time for. Not just in the interest of preventing scams but in general.

There’s been an influx of literal sewage runoff washing up ashore of this place lately lol

We need a more stringent sign up system with at a minimum: an email questionnaire with an admin/mod/experienced member vetting it as they see fit/have time for. Not just in the interest of preventing scams but in general.

There’s been an influx of literal sewage runoff washing up ashore of this place lately lol
Should be a verification of some kind. Vendors have to show their buttcheeks next to their lab/supply and new members gotta take a bong rip on camera.

SINCE JOINING DBG:

I’ve been hacked or have had people try to sign into my phone/computers/emails/crypto/bank account/AMAZON/CRYPTO/COINBASE: all from 5000-6000 miles away (The Far Far East: The Orients)

VPNs & hotspots: They help, for the most part [but nothing is full proof when it comes to the darkwebs] 🤬

** Change your IP ADDRESS as often as possible… always a good start 🤓

Last edited:
That’s a super great idea!!! It’s like donating pennies at the markets or rounding up to donate.

Those pennies and round ups will add up, indeed. So if someone gets scammed, they can at least get some emergency necessities (to prevent seizures, panics, depression, etc)

We need to add a dollar per membership and create a victim’s compensation fund or build an escrow system. That is just low and dirty. Sorry to hear it. Thanks for the warning.

Most boards had vendor fees. Could be worse. At least it wasn't hushmail or cyber-rights handing over info like the pillow mans' massive dumps.

Pictures next to a paper proving that's your product. But, stuff like this is gonna happen. Some ex-vending info collector tried to extort me, as if I had much. Anyway, I told him to get bent and some of the other staff and I sent pictures, fb, p.o.'s name, and a picture of the fro t of either his or his mom's house. Not sure on that but he kicked rox in flip flops

My info was stolen twice- from doctor visits over 10 years ago. As long as I have been here, I have only received two Proton hacks, that were thankfully shared by 2earls as soon as possible, 3-4 years ago.
I use a vpn religiously. I rarely use the same location when signing in. I alternate it.
Everyone in the US just had their data stolen. One of the credit agencies was hacked.
Hackers are going to hack unfortunately.

Hence we dont advertise our email
People need to be much more careful. Thank you for stating it as often as you have. The things stated in posts at times are not smart. I wouldn’t let anyone know anything personal whatsoever.

Just got a private note from someone I don´t know this morning. Snote as well. I had a bad feeling and didn´t open it. Thanks Dr Faustus for the heads up.

Some nerd just sent me a temp.pm link 🤓
… in response to my initial reply!

What a fruit 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

Last edited:
Some nerd just sent me a temp.pm link 🤓
… in response to my initial reply!

What a fruit 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

I'm not this nerd, but I use temp.pm aswell. If it isn't a fake url, it should be fine.
Where I live it get used more often than privnote/others. Privnote often gets ignored due to their repeated security issues

Last edited:
I'm not this nerd, but I use temp.pm aswell. If it isn't a fake url, it should be fine.
Where I live it get used more often than privnote/others. Privnote often gets ignored due to their repeated security issues

These days, we are getting a little bit of everything — from temp.pm to telegram links.

THEY ARE ALL “INVITING” US, VENDORS, TO USELESS-LOOKING URLs 🤓

Cute, but no….

Looking through past emails, we’ve counted 3 in the past 2 weeks alone (at least). Some of these nerds are even doing busine$$ with DiY 😎

Very cute!!!

Hey everyone,
Doctor Faustus here, Some days back I received an email from a member of DBG having private note in it. As soon as I opened the private note, proton asked me to put my credentials again, after putting, all my proton access was in hands of that hacker. ow, I'm compensating all my clients who got scammed.
He is sending links to all my clients which demands their credentials as well.
Please do not open any link (ie Snote) coming to your mail as I don't want you guys to face issues, Especially Vendors here on DBG.

Cheers!

Dr. Faustus

@DoctorFaustus why are you sending confidential emails with CLICK HERE links?! 👈👈👈

💩

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back