Alert to all Vendors

There’s a new Dr. faustuss - that’s how it’s spelled- hacker.
This one came from Protonmail to a person who has never used @DoctorFaustus, except to possibly ask for a menu.
The line under the sender (Dr. faustuss) was forums.thinksteroids.com@se———. The end of that was cut off before it was sent to me.
How bizarre! Make sure to check spelling before opening anything.

Last edited:
There’s a new Dr. faustuss - that’s how it’s spelled- hacker.
This one came from Protonmail to a person who has never used @DoctorFaustus, except to possibly ask for a menu.
The line under the sender (Dr. faustuss) was forums.thinksteroids.com@se———. The end of that was cut off before it was sent to me.
How bizarre! Make sure to check spelling before opening anything.
I think here’s the mastermind you’re referring to.

Attachments

• IMG_6400.jpeg
    IMG_6400.jpeg
    382.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6399.jpeg
    IMG_6399.jpeg
    646.1 KB · Views: 0
I think here’s the mastermind you’re referring to.
Yes, thank you, the member who sent it didn’t want it posted. Thank you for posting the screenshots @bluebeauty.
I was trying to alert people of what the imposter email looked like @DoctorFaustus, without being able to post. It helps members to know what they should not open.

How many of you had contact with for example Freeman when he was around ot other scammers who recently got banned/blacklisted? Max, Alfa? I guess we need to find the point where all our paths were 'crossing'.
Or just ignore and move on

How many of you had contact with for example Freeman when he was around ot other scammers who recently got banned/blacklisted? Max, Alfa? I guess we need to find the point where all our paths were 'crossing'.
Or just ignore and move on
What’s your theory?

What’s your theory?

It's just speculating, but
Could be a blacklisted vendor who sold the customers addresses or gave it to someone to get 'revenge' by scamming users.
That would also explain from where they got our email addresses.
We've already had vendors/scammers ddos'ing the board and blackmailing users and admin. So it isn't that absurd.

Given the name, it could also be a crazy user or competitor who doesn't like dr. Faustus and somehow got customers emails. But I've never had a convo with him, so I dont know from where they got my email.

And ofc it could also be people from a 'competing' forum hating on DBG and making drama. When dbg is down, many of us went to that certain forum and registered with email addresses. One of their mods even admitted that she hates us and everything here is fake and scam.
Then in the header they put the name of that steroid site to cover thats it's coming from them.

Now if everyone would list any vendor they had contact with recently (stupid idea though), you could see if there's always one vendor who got used by everyone who also got those messages.
Then you maybe know from whom it's coming. What people would do with that information, I don't know.

And again: it's all speculations and it could have 1000 other reasons.
That's why I just ignored and moved on :)

Last edited:
It's just speculating, but
Could be a blacklisted vendor who sold the customers addresses or gave it to someone to get 'revenge' by scamming users.
That would also explain from where they got our email addresses.
We've already had vendors/scammers ddos'ing the board and blackmailing users and admin. So it isn't that absurd.

Given the name, it could also be a crazy user or competitor who doesn't like dr. Faustus and somehow got customers emails. But I've never had a convo with him, so I dont know from where they got my email.

And ofc it could also be people from a 'competing' forum hating on DBG and making drama. When dbg is down, many of us went to that certain forum and registered with email addresses. One of their mods even admitted that she hates us and everything here is fake and scam.
Then in the header they put the name of that steroid site to cover thats it's coming from them.

Now if everyone would list any vendor they had contact with recently (stupid idea though), you could see if there's always one vendor who got used by everyone who also got those messages.
Then you maybe know from whom it's coming. What people would do with that information, I don't know.

And again: it's all speculations and it could have 1000 other reasons.
That's why I just ignored and moved on :)
What happened with Alfa?

Here's the new mail, new name but same person with same old strategy. Sending phishing mails now on the name of CnC5. Don't know either it's his mail or not but I truly believe it's not. Be aware guys

Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 1.30.51 AM.png

Here's the new mail, new name but same person with same old strategy. Sending phishing mails now on the name of CnC5. Don't know either it's his mail or not but I truly believe it's not. Be aware guys

View attachment 4692
I’m guessing the shop link url is disguising the actual hyperlink destination.

That’s definitely not cnc. Seznam.cz is like the google of czechoslovakia, so this person is probably just using their account to disguise themselves as someone related to whatever thinksteroids is, if it is even a real forum.

Edit: not discounting anyone’s theories, but that’s what I draw from looking at the email. Someone is using a few layers of security (might not even be in the czech republic) to hide their identity and phish logins from proton accounts to harvest contacts.

Edit 2: What’s also worrisome is that they’re mimicking vendors and are apparently still able to access their content to do so. Not sure if this is because they’re still using a compromised proton account or because they have a separate account here and independently made contact w the vendor.

It may be wise to delete the content of the screencapped email from the thread.

Last edited:

View attachment 4692

EDIT:
No that is NOT my email! But I did send out a sale alert to my email customers and dbg & telegram customers, and it looked exactly like the body of this email! This shit is crazy and needs to stop fr!

Last edited:
No that is my email and me sending out sale alerts to my customers I have alotttt more than dbg & telegram customers and I send out emails to let the customers know that aren't on dbg or telegram to let them know! I have alottttt of customers that have been purchasing from me for 8-9yrs now that don't do dbg or telegram so yes this is me a 1000% that tidal link is my product page! Thanks for your concern and I appreciate it but that is me!

So your email address is forum.thinksteroids.com@....cz?
In the post is a picture from someone with the name chemicalsinchains but his email address is the one above.

In the post is a picture from someone with the name chemicalsinchains but his email address is the one above.
oh damn I didn't see that but I did send out a email exactly like that wtf l 😳 🤯 wow that's crazy as hell! This has got to stop fr! 😭😭😭 I've had 3 customers get scammed in a total of $1200 that's so fucked up and just sad that these hard working people lost all that money to a pos! But no that is definitely not my email address but like I said I did send out that exact sale alert from my email which that one in the pic up above is definitely not my email! Thanks for pointing that out bro!

That’s the same fricking address that keeps on bothering DiY!!! Stone cold, dead give away 💩

Idiot keeps using the same email, but changes the first/last name of the handle. This fricking third-world jabroni MUST be someone in their teens ~ 20s! ZERO COMMON SENSE + he assumes he’s the smartest nerd on the planet 🤌🏾🤌🏾🤌🏾

Any vendor and client using Protonmail needs to pay attention. This might look juvenile, but as CNC5 said, there are victims here that are hardworking and didn’t deserve this.
Now we have a third vendor whose email was copied and was able to scam another member out of a lot, more than the 3 of CNC5’s clients together.
A general warning will be posted, but if I were a vendor I would be reminding all of my clients to be careful that they are only communicating with you.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back