Apaurin Or Bensedine?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I'm going to check out our EU guy and see what all the fuss is about how great their meds are.  I'm getting Klasol (not a huge xanfan but its not going to be around forever and I hear its tasty), and the old Diaz staple, my only indescision is to get Bensedine or Apaurin?  This vendor is in the Email section, so if you are smart you know who I mean, he has an excellent rep, so Im not worried about getting bunked.  The Apaurin are more clearly marked and blue which i like.  Any thoughts as to which your personal preference is?

It seems from everything I have read recently its about 50/50 now.  You wont go wrong with either one of them.  That is the only thing though, Bensedine have no markings or scores, and Apaurine are clearly marked with 10mg and blue.  As far as quality, they are both potent

Thanks dude, the aups are a bit cheaper too, and people don't think you're trying to give them mystery pills.  I'll stick with them.

Yea I know exactly what you are saying, but depending where you get them from, you can get the box that Bens come in... Same company that makes Ksalol, and everyone makes Ksalol..

But I got the Auparin for the same reason you just mentioned.

I'd say Bensedine, however, like johnnog says, no good for breaking in half!... Plus they are 'flying saucer' shaped, so they end up literally flying all over the place when attempting to do so...

In fact, I bet there are still some knocking around my old house, was forever losing them, while attempting to cut... They just kept flying off in different directions!!

And they have a wax coating which makes them even more slippery!

They are close but i go Aups all the way. Evry bit as good as r0che IMHO

I personally prefer Aups, but Bens are nice too!

.... just a shame its getting a bit sketchy to get hold of either nowadays /default_sad.png

I Like the Aups better ,the Bens do have a smooth buzz to them nice and mellow,but like MK says it sucks there becoming rare to find.I read D might have some ill hit him up.

BbJoJo

hey guys the Auparin is best ive had from Serbia.im trying to source a reliable sellar -any help guys greatly appreciated

kev

I really like the aups and I can split them up easily.

Kev, check out the email section. You will find what you are seeking.

Have been using the aups for over 10 years. Much preferred over the Diaz. generics available in most US pharmacies. The Bens. are a bit misleading in the color, shape and consistency 

I've never had a quality bens so my opinion is the Aups.  Like someone else said a while back the aups are as good as R@che.  D has great deals on vals.

Last bensidine I revived were soft so I've stuck with Apaurin, both however are potent, I just believe the bensedin I recieved hadn't been stored very carefully.

I totally stand by the aups.  delivery time to Southeast US was was only 10 days. Superb packaging Its a funny way to describe it but after about an hour friendlier than usual to all the nice and polite guys out there but when I encounter the occasional hater instead of freezing up and just walking away instead of freezing up and just walking away those aups help make sure I don't take any s*** off of anyone help make sure I don't take any shit off anybody. Aups are awesome for anyone suffering from social anxiety disorder and I plan to keep a supply of those little blue buddies of mine on hand at all times. BTW, they don't create an amazing euphoria but just a long-acting chill effect.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back