Apaurin Or Bensedine?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
I guess I'm in the minority but love the Bensedines. Seem to last longer with a better muscle relaxing quality for me. But hey that's just me!

Tried both recently,  aups made me depressed, whilst bensedin seems more potent. 

They say Benzedine are better but I think it's all about your DNA 

what works for you might not work for others , but the others are good so are the  ksalols enjoy them 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya can't go wrong either way .
I'd agree, I can't praise the @ups highly enough, never had the other brand, but one similar to it, and worked just as well, just a little more difficult to cut if you so wish.

I'm in the minority with 21np on this one...While both are excellent, I've always preferred the Bens - Slightly more euphoric effect than the Aups for me, and since I'd give away my wife, my toothbrush, or 10,000 rounds of 5.56mm ammo before I'd give away a single V@lium, I don't worry about the lack of markings - I know where they are coming from, and they've been top quality every time.

Are the Aups and bez3den the only diz to go for? Was using beta, but coming to the end know. And need to find something comparably to beta because tt have stopped sending or whatever the deal is. And don't want to fork out high prices or get shit swag.

It is if you go Eastern Europe in email section. There's no shortage of di@z vendors here though, the world's your oyster. PPE have bet@s, but were out of stock a few weeks back, don't know if they are back in. They sell other brands also. SL do Roooche. Not to mention domestic brands from another particular vendor. Haven't come across any bunk in my dealings with any vendors I've done business with.

That's a pretty good point to bring up PTFC - The number of fake di@z floating around seems to be significantly lower than it was even last year, but that's probably more a result of the winnowing of vendors that's done here.  I'm sure those fakes are still plentiful and easy to obtain, but by using the vetted vendors here at dbg, one's odds of getting them are lowered drastically.  Yet another reason to thank you and the rest of the admin / mod team.

The vendors here  sell the real thing.  Highest quality there is that I have found  :-) 

I slightly prefer Aups over Bensedine, but both are excellent diazepam brands. If you need to split it in half, Aup would be a better choice, but as I said, both are great.

To me Aup feels slightly more potent, but shorter acting than Bensedine, but maybe it's just in my head. Both are on par with Roche.

Not tried the aups yet, but probably need some because of the score. Bens are going to be tricky to cut into  quarters . The same with dividing  b3tas into quarters .  When the times comes for a tolerance reset or cessation. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I order from  Jim and Dusko.  Jims are way late. So I am going to  Dusco and  try. I  have tried his Au#$in Vals but was wondering if anyone has a view on best ben%/&zone at Dusko. Thanks

Ask that question 100 times and you'll get 50 different answers, my friend.  I prefer Bens, but I have good friends who prefer the Aups.  All I know is that I've never heard anyone complain about either brand.

Best,

- b2g

@Back2Good

Just ask Grumpy! ^^ Both of them are good, some people prefer Apa, because of the score, some people prefer the Bensedin, because every human body is quite different. That's my "professional" opinion on this matter.

Last edited:
@Back2Good

That one never gets old! ? 

ps: I'll be a NPR in 6 years, but I will be stuck prescribing garbage generics. Or I'll just slip a SY vendor's email address to the patient: . "Here's a script for some Teva...but if you want the good shit, just WU some money to this guy, he'll take care of ya".

Last edited:
@Jackie Chiles isn't a Doctor, but he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express  last night!
Keep it up guys!! Effn hilarious! I could listen to you guys go back and forth all day! LMAO!!!?

Oh yeah back to the topic ive just recently tried both and enjoy both alot just prefer aups just slightly better. As jackie chan said "everyone's body is different" but i would like to see some roch v@l$ around! They are my favorite!?

Both are seriously good Diaz,aup just shade it for me but not in a quality way maybe just as it's the good old blue colour that I'm used to.That and the fact that I've found aups to be a little cheaper than the bens?.

Peace 

Bliss.....

Keep it up guys!! Effn hilarious! I could listen to you guys go back and forth all day! LMAO!!!?

Oh yeah back to the topic ive just recently tried both and enjoy both alot just prefer aups just slightly better. As jackie chan said "everyone's body is different" but i would like to see some roch v@l$ around! They are my favorite!?
@Heisenberg1 - I don't know if you're being facetious with this - " Keep it up guys!! Effn hilarious! I could listen to you guys go back and forth all day! LMAO!!!? "...May I inquire as to whether or not you are?  I, you see, am an old man and all out of damns to give, but young @Jackie Chiles, with his Magyar ferocity, may wish to respond.

Top o' the evening to you,

- b2g

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back