Apaurin Or Bensedine?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
@Heisenberg1

Roche stopped making valium. You can still buy some, but the prices are 5-6x what they're worth.

@Back2Good: I think we are just fantastic entertainers, but just to be on the safe side:

@Heisenberg1:  Basszad meg a kurva anyádat, te kalapos kopasz ringyó!

Last edited:
@Heisenberg1 - I don't know if you're being facetious with this - " Keep it up guys!! Effn hilarious! I could listen to you guys go back and forth all day! LMAO!!!? "...May I inquire as to whether or not you are?  I, you see, am an old man and all out of damns to give, but young @Jackie Chiles, with his Magyar ferocity, may wish to respond.

Top o' the evening to you,

- b2g
Yes i meant quite the entertainer's!!?  Sorry just getting back to this but just wanted to to clear the air! I find it comical how you guys go back and forth like a married couple! Lol!  I meant no disrespect by my comments. Since were talking about clearing the air would you please be kind enough to inquire what the message you sent to me in a different language said. I dont speak german atleast i think thats what it was, atleast partially??  Not trying to provoke anything! Also pretty cool you can speak different languages! Knowledge is power my friend!☺

Tried both. Had more of the bes than aup. I can see why the aup would be better for tappers. I prefer the bes if I'm honest. I felt an initial glow from the aup but soon wore off.  My tolerance is a bit up an down at min so it could be that an I haven't given the aup a big enough chance. I think my next order I may stick a load in just to try a bit better. I think the fact the bes are white an oddly shaped an the aup are the light blue, that most look for also marked an scored etc it may be slightly psychological. I know if I tapper I don't look at my dose when taking it so my brain thinks I'm still taking the same. To a point it works. Deffo the mental side off it. But I think I think u can't go wrong with either brand. It's literally down to preference an ur body I suppose

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for the opinions both ways. Unfortunately I can't decide with so many great reviews on both sides. I know who to go with I'm just stuck picking one or the other. I guess I'll sleep on it and wait for payment info. 

I answered this before, and still say Aupaurin, but I hadn't tried the blistered Bensedin which was superb. Never had blistered Aupaurin, so can't make a fair comparison.

In loose form definitely Aupaurin though.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO i would order one and ask for a sample maybe of the other kind, in my experience here, with the vendors i have tried they never had an issue sending a sample of one if you order something else through them.  Still do a bunch of reading on what it is you are looking for, and a lot of times the answers will be out there somewhere. The one issue i had was figuring out the lingo for certain things that I was looking for.  I just spent more time reading and then finally asked a question on what it was i was looking for once i had pretty much figured out what i was going to do just to reassure myself I was making the right decision!

IMHO i would order one and ask for a sample maybe of the other kind, in my experience here, with the vendors i have tried they never had an issue sending a sample of one if you order something else through them.  Still do a bunch of reading on what it is you are looking for, and a lot of times the answers will be out there somewhere. The one issue i had was figuring out the lingo for certain things that I was looking for.  I just spent more time reading and then finally asked a question on what it was i was looking for once i had pretty much figured out what i was going to do just to reassure myself I was making the right decision!
Great advice @whitetailhunter,couldn't have put it better myself. With these 2 products especially, folks opinion is generally split right up the middle! 

I've been offered to split an regularly get small samples if haven't tried before. Like u said also there's usually enough info for u to go off... If u don't then people will always answer.. someone will ?

For me it's aups all the way. They are the same quality of the ones I get prescribed.

I've got a bunch of blistered Bensedine and they just don't do it for me. Tried them, slight relaxation. Took the same mg of aups I have had in a bottle for a very long time and I was actually pretty spaced out. No anxiety, no xan withdrawal, just really good. That was my last lot though :(

Stuck with a load of Bensedine until my next order.

@PTFCyour right split down the middle. I've searched and searched and read and read more. Basically a 50/50 split. I would gander because this is the way I decided to go it is just slightly apaurin over bens. I am ordering aps but I did ask for a couple bens. If I get them great I can compare personally if not def no big deal. I am confident I will be happy with my choice. Once again DBG community thank you for all the help in making my decision. I feel like lebron on decision night lol. Not really just glad to have help from all of you!!

I like the sups due to the fact my psychiatrist says the best way to get the full effect of diazzies is to slowly dissolve them under your tongue and I now fully agree. The sups melt beautifully. 

If we were to talk of a favourite benzo that gives hypnotic effect and a KO if you wish then starlighters Etizolam are extremely potent yet so small 

I like the sups due to the fact my psychiatrist says the best way to get the full effect of diazzies is to slowly dissolve them under your tongue and I now fully agree. The sups melt beautifully. 

If we were to talk of a favourite benzo that gives hypnotic effect and a KO if you wish then starlighters Etizolam are extremely potent yet so small 
Do u rate it do u? one I been looking at for a while but haven't tried as of yet. might give it a sniff in the new year 

i get cresent from the doc an i know people moan about them but tbh they are one of my favs the binder is next to nothing, under tongue  seconds an they are gone....

Apaurin all day long for me mate..current supplier is out of stock but she says not for long but yep, these wee Serbian beauties every time for me :D

i get cresent from the doc an i know people moan about them but tbh they are one of my favs the binder is next to nothing, under tongue  seconds an they are gone....
I've found the oposite from the cresent brand but everyone is different.My consensus on the aups v bens discussion is I prefer aups and that's even after getting some blistered bens1den I still prefer the aups even the loose ones.Afterall the loose aups are just popped out of the blister for postage reasons but I've yet to have a bad aup....

Peace 

Bliss....

just my .02 but I havta say I find them both super effective, I usually just go with whatever is most cost effective at the time, I feel like aup may be faster acting for me and bens may last a lil longer :)  hope that helps a little

Ive had blistered both in packs from usual suspect theyre both good a personal preference thing . Uk fake blisters of both are now appearing sadly the uk  blistered bensedin are bad often 

Ive had blistered both in packs from usual suspect theyre both good a personal preference thing . Uk fake blisters of both are now appearing sadly the uk  blistered bensedin are bad often 
I've been staying away from all UK benzs due to rampant fake and represses. Got some alp that were obviously fake and made me unable to function, no enjoyment.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back