Are You In A Committed Relat.? Who Is Your Hall Pass?

Mizzy

For those in a committed relationship, i.e. married, dating, living with someone, still live with and love your mommy, who would be YOUR hall pass, or rather an individual your mate would allow you to ....mate without consequences!!!!

I will start:  Dean Cain at ANY age. YUMMMMMMMMMMY!!

As much as I'd love to participate, this Wookie is a confirmed and happy bachelor, so I'll just enjoy lurking, LOL.

A TMZ photographer surprised 99 and I at last year's Halloween Party. He makes quite a fetching Princess Lay-Ya, wouldn't you say?! /default_laugh.png

And sorry about copping a feel in public. They looked SO real, and there was all that Tequila and what not.....

2819fa0.jpg

Believe it or not, my hubby has a physique very similar to or just like Mr. Superman so I'm a lucky gal!!  I just looove men with exotic looks, dark hair, dark eyes, etc.  Although hubby is the only one for me, should Dean show up on my doorstep, I would send hubby to take bugaboo out for icecream...and new shoes, and to visit grammy in Tally a long drive away....u get the pic.

99, How did I absolutely KNOW without a doubt you were gonna say that!!! lol

Jewwy, WHY am I blocked??  Haven't I behaved myself?  I have to ask you a ?? that I can not ask in forum but I can't pm you....it's quick.

Jewwy, WHY am I blocked?? Haven't I behaved myself? I have to ask you a ?? that I can not ask in forum but I can't pm you....it's quick.
You aren't blocked. I don't have anyone blocked. As a moderator, people need to be able to reach me. Hover over my profile link in a post an hit the "Send Message" button.

Oh I am getting errors that say I have exceeded my pm's for the day...weird b/c I haven't pm'd anyone I don't think.

JEWY can you pm me please for quick ? not appropriate for open forum??

When I do that it says "you do not have permission for that".  Just pm me real quick pretty please???

A TMZ photographer surprised 99 and I at last year's Halloween Party. He makes quite a fetching Princess Lay-Ya, wouldn't you say?! /default_laugh.png

And sorry about copping a feel in public. They looked SO real, and there was all that Tequila and what not.....

2819fa0.jpg
What you guys dont see is his OTHER hand.../default_smile.png

All kidding aside....here she is....all day...every day...99's one and only...she is my top 5

Natalie_Portman.jpg

Last edited:
I love her too...she is kinda got that "skank" thing going and I mean that in the best way possible...(like she is the kinda girl that will do ANYTHING) sooo very sexy
Now there's irony at it's finest. That's exactly what I said about you when I first saw you here on DBG! LOL

a23p10.jpg

This would be my perfect dinner date.  As 99 told me one, Love is only a light switch away. (to much? to early?)

Reactions: _X_
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back