Are You In A Committed Relat.? Who Is Your Hall Pass?

Damn it! That eliminates the Wookie from the Beranda Sweepstakes! Always a day late and a few IQ points short.
Whatever do you mean?

Perhaps another quick equation will help demonstrate...

Jewy = Wookie

Wookie = Smart

And so to review:

Smart = Sexy

There is a touch of irony here, but I don't mind clarifying.

Please don't be shy, one-on-one tutoring is available.

B

Whatever do you mean?

Perhaps another quick equation will help demonstrate...

Jewy = Wookie

Wookie = Smart

And so to review:

Smart = Sexy

There is a touch of irony here, but I don't mind clarifying.

Please don't be shy, one-on-one tutoring is available.

B
It's indeed my lucky day, as I could use some remedial instruction! Where might I sign up?! /default_biggrin.png

OH MY GOD!  OH MY GOD!!  I CAN  QUOTE NOW!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!  SOMEONE PLEASE PLAY THE MUSIC REALLY LOUD!!  HOOTER AND DGBS AND ALL THAT SUGGEST FIREFOX GOD BLESS YOU!!

Ooohhhh I have to go post with quotes now so excited!!

So your into "special needs" men? You and my exwife have a lot in common /default_smile.png

No sir I am NOT into special needs....he wasn't special needs so to say, just ...slower than any of us.  Let's say that. 

My husband now scares me to no end.  We'll be talking about some odd random topic and all of a sudden he busts out with "blah blah blah".  Then I am stunned and ask him WHY in the world would he know such a thing and he claims he heard of it and looked it up on google. 

We would be RICH BEYOND UNDERSTANDING if he went on money awarding game shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
No sir I am NOT into special needs....he wasn't special needs so to say, just ...slower than any of us.  Let's say that. 

My husband now scares me to no end.  We'll be talking about some odd random topic and all of a sudden he busts out with "blah blah blah".  Then I am stunned and ask him WHY in the world would he know such a thing and he claims he heard of it and looked it up on google. 

We would be RICH BEYOND UNDERSTANDING if he went on money awarding game shows.
I can relate to that Misery.  My better half seems to pull stuff right out of the air that almost makes my head fall off when I snap my neck around.  It's also a good thing... Keeps ya on your toes.

Too funny.  Many years ago, my wife called me on the cell with a problem from one of her college courses.  She said I have a pool; so many feet long by so many feet wide, so much water in it, with a hose pouring at a rate of...Bla bla bla after such & such a length of time, how much raise de wa wa?

6 inches.  Howdja do dat??   I dunno, baby...  *click*   30 minutes later:  Ring!  I have the answer she says, so proudly. It's point five feet!!  HAH! 

Sugar britches, how many inches in half a foot?  I hate you, she replies.  *click*

Savant

Reactions: _X_
Too funny.  Many years ago, my wife called me on the cell with a problem from one of her college courses.  She said I have a pool; so many feet long by so many feet wide, so much water in it, with a hose pouring at a rate of...Bla bla bla after such & such a length of time, how much raise de wa wa?

6 inches.  Howdja do dat??   I dunno, baby...  *click*   30 minutes later:  Ring!  I have the answer she says, so proudly. It's point five feet!!  HAH! 

Sugar britches, how many inches in half a foot?  I hate you, she replies.  *click*

Savant
That is exactly what I would do if I were in her shoes, rather if my husband, which he does, answered a weird question so quickly!!

I can relate to that Misery.  My better half seems to pull stuff right out of the air that almost makes my head fall off when I snap my neck around.  It's also a good thing... Keeps ya on your toes.
OH dude I gave up trying to keep up with him!!! LOL Now I just try to keep him in clean undies and pants (when I can) and give him dirty looks when we're watching game shows and he answers every single question.  It IS ANNOYING isn't it!!

That is exactly what I would do if I were in her shoes, rather if my husband, which he does, answered a weird question so quickly!!

OH dude I gave up trying to keep up with him!!! LOL Now I just try to keep him in clean undies and pants (when I can) and give him dirty looks when we're watching game shows and he answers every single question.  It IS ANNOYING isn't it!!
Yes maam it is.... I don't know why or how someone keeps so much trivial stuff locked up in there noggin.

/default_tongue.png  /default_laugh.png  /default_wub.png  /default_cool.png  It's good to be in love.

Yes he is...here is MM's latest selfie...

12.jpg
pfft, I look way better than that LOL

hooter1 said:
You're better off not knowing. Be blissful, or if your neighborhood mods want to be buried in requests for explanations you can go that route. We like to play n stuff around here, but we (honestly) do not fuck around when it comes to security.

Let's just all remember to be careful who you trust, and what hood this is. That's all I'm gonna say about that. 
On that note, I hope that the Mods aren't buried in PM's about this...

/default_sad.png

hooter1 said:
Agreed Ma'am, but I guess it was going to be noticed eventually.  For now, every1 just chill about it, it'll leak out in time I'm sure
Oh yes, no doubt that it was going to be noticed, and bits and pieces of the puzzle will (have?) come out, but I don't think that it is something that the Mod's need to be bothered about.  Sort of a need-to-know basis.  When it can be public, it will be public.  Right Hootie Hoo?  <------  That should be a song...oh wait!  It is!  

I never said I was a gangsta but I will do ya 

So Hallelujah, Hallelujah 

One for the playas at the crib, dank and dranks 

And two is for the sound, Hootie Hoo that I make

well dont worry I didnt bug anyone about it but I got the details and Im not shocked. when people try so hard to make you think theyre this type of person it always turns out theyre actually THAT type of person.

.............fckn loser ass weirdo STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM US YOU FUGLY BEOTCH /default_angry.png

well dont worry I didnt bug anyone about it but I got the details and Im not shocked. when people try so hard to make you think theyre this type of person it always turns out theyre actually THAT type of person.

.............fckn loser ass weirdo STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM US YOU FUGLY BEOTCH /default_angry.png
Amen.  The internet-o is a dangerous place and certain people make it even more dangerous.  Certain people are monsters.  

I, for one, was surprised, I will admit.  Never saw it coming.  But, all I knew of him were his posts.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back