Are You In A Committed Relat.? Who Is Your Hall Pass?

a23p10.jpg

This would be my perfect dinner date.  As 99 told me one, Love is only a light switch away. (to much? to early?)
rep_up.png
rep_up.png
rep_up.png

Look at all those folds!!! Damn I'd be Christopher Columbus exploring all those crevasses.... my milk shake brings the boys to the yard...I bet her areola are the size of dinner plates...bitches be like "I aint fat...I be curvy"...."My man be like'n it...so"

And jmorg there is not such thing in my book as to much or to early....just saying.

Last edited:
She's a gem, I didn't even notice she was eating a cake at first. mesmerizing /default_wub.png 

I'm out of greens but THAT definitely deserves 2..."I ain't fat...I be curvy..my man be like'n it so"!!!! ROFLMFAO  Esp, the Chris Columbus thing!!!  99 u ALWAYS make me smile or bust a gut laughin'.

Now, I disagree about Mila.  She is HOT my GOD but I don't think she's the type that would do  ANYTHING.

I'm single at the moment, but sure would like to bite off a piece of Jennifer Aniston (sp)... /default_wub.png

You better get yourself a 2nd job, if you plan to feed that Beauty Queen! /default_ohmy.png

MSD you can have 5 my dear love!!  That's the rules as I understand them to be.

My gf actually gave me a weekend "hall pass" a couple years ago, I fucked it up and turned that weekend into a 6 month one night stand and nearly ruined my relationship. I still get bitched at a few times a week and needless to say Ive never got another hall pass and probably never will. Im so fckn stupid! my girl decided to give me every mans dream and I totally ruined it! I  know you don't read this forum babe but "I'm sorry and I'm an idiot" /default_sad.png never again will I cheat and I would never use a hall pass again unless she was involved /default_wink.png

No offense, MM, but I would have dumped you.  Actually, had a boyfriend when I was 19-26 who regularly cheated on me with the nastiest skanks.,,,like in his car behind a grocery store.  He would then, like immediately drop said skank off, drive to my work and pick me up.  He had balls of steel I have to say...but I always caught him cause he was a dumba&& and could tell when he strayed and was lying.

And, I always took him back so I'm being a hypocrite.  That's why I asked how old you are...pm me

I now feel sorry for him b/c he's living with a woman in her upper 50's who is a skank and he is 45 or 46 and he really is like medically probably slow.  He's simple and kind hearted but hot as hell!!

no offense taken she actually did dump me but I cried like a little baby till she took me back. Ive been faithful since and I still feel bad about it.

Im simple and kind hearted but hot as hell too!!! /default_wink.png

no offense taken she actually did dump me but I cried like a little baby till she took me back. Ive been faithful since and I still feel bad about it.

Yes he is...here is MM's latest selfie...

12.jpg

This is a hard one...why can't I have more than one?!
Dear God woman...it takes every thing I have to not make immature references...because your such a classy lady I'll pretend I didn't just read that /default_smile.png

It's the ears..... /default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back