Bad Week With the Police lying about legality of Intas Ettlzopam

Hi, Im new here, Had a Shit week! I ordered intas etilzopam it arived on Tuesday. Less than Five vmims Later The Police raided my home ( I'm 43 and have no criminal record. Have been diagnosed With General Anxiaty Disorder IN early December, and have had no meds to help me for day to day living or sleep. The company that supplied me were greatful to send out a replacement order ( They were Intas Etilzopam so came in blister packs) I recived the replacement today. When the police came in the door with a search warrent for the pacatige . Manged to save some with quike thinking. I pointed out that they are not illegal yet as long as they are not for human consumption! They say that they had the last batch anilised in three days ( I stay in the Shetland Ilse) There is not a lab that can do that up here! They claim that it is not etilzopam but diazapam and seized the lot along with ny phone! Has any one got advice for me on what to do? The Doctors wont prescribe anything other than antihystemens.

Hi, Im new here, Had a Shit week! I ordered intas etilzopam it arived on Tuesday. Less than Five vmims Later The Police raided my home ( I'm 43 and have no criminal record. Have been diagnosed With General Anxiaty Disorder IN early December, and have had no meds to help me for day to day living or sleep. The company that supplied me were greatful to send out a replacement order ( They were Intas Etilzopam so came in blister packs) I recived the replacement today. When the police came in the door with a search warrent for the pacatige . Manged to save some with quike thinking. I pointed out that they are not illegal yet as long as they are not for human consumption! They say that they had the last batch anilised in three days ( I stay in the Shetland Ilse) There is not a lab that can do that up here! They claim that it is not etilzopam but diazapam and seized the lot along with ny phone! Has any one got advice for me on what to do? The Doctors wont prescribe anything other than antihystemens.
Hi Steve I am so sorry to hear about what has happened to you. Can your Doctor confirm to Police that you have Anxiety and that the pills you bought are just for you and that you had no intention of selling them ?  It does depend on how many you ordered ?  If your Doc is approachable I would ask for his/her help asap. The cops test seized custom drugs in Dundee.

Since you have no previous convictions and you are suffering badly then I doubt that the PF will bother you, however it is best to see your Doc asap and perhaps seek advice from Citizens Advice or a Solicitor?  

You do not have to let cops into your home unless they have a warrant

http://lawfulrebellion.info/

The other piece of advice I can give you is to never order pills from abroad again as your address is now a target.  If you need someone to chat to let me know. Stay strong and look after yourself, you are a victim of the failing system in the UK x

You can ask for the lab report, if you have a lawyer you should already have done that.  Nobody is taking expensive diazepam and making fake etizolam which is so cheap and available.  Sounds like a case of the cops trying to intimidate you into a plea deal over some bull shit.  Hopefully your phone isn't full of incriminating text messages.  You should ask them when you can have it back.  It doesn't sound like they charged you with anything.  Get your etizolam back too.

Last edited:
@jimbojones Great reply and advice.  If you are reading this Steven then please let us know how you are and how you are getting on.

Hi, Not heard anything back from them. I dont know how long I should leave it until I will go and ask for my phone back? As for them claiming that they contained Diazipam , is a bit of a joke. Just because they were blue tablets dose not make them Valium. Don't suppose anyone has a name for a good Lawyer? Thanks for the kind words of support, It means a lot to me( been quite down on it all , It's not like it was illegal)

I'd be interested in how it was intercepted in first place. How is your relationship with your postie?

As far as I'm aware the post office has nothing against me. The police routinely take sniffer dogs to check through the post. I live in a small island (Shetland) and a lot of illicit drugs come through the post. They said that they had received information., but they always say that! I never sell any medication or drugs. The police probably have addresses on a watch list . Maybe the were expecting licit drugs or just throwing there  weight about! 

I don't know what to do? I cant afford a layer, also I've not been charged, They claim that Etzolam is illegal. If you check any of government sponsored sites they all say that it is not a controlled drug! 

Thanks for the kind interest in my problem, Its been getting me quite down and worried not knowing what to do,

interesting post ..My mate stays on the isle of barra ..And what im lead to believe (this may not be 100%) but its illegal for royal mail to intercept a package   unless they suspect and if they do it has to go threw ireland to be opened ..Now back to the mate that stays in barra he was saying that all mail that goes to the isles now actually goes threw Irelands customs ..Could this be why your mail has been opened ? ..It does seem very petty for what it is ..

Hi, They waited until I signed for the package. Then came through the door a min latter! There was 100 of them but managed to stash 90 in a matter of about 3 seconds. They never found those! Which makes the effect from them even more satisfying! The cops up here are on a mission on drugs at the moment . Easy arrest results for them, makes it look like they are doing there job. My address might have been on a watch list? (guilty by association)    

Wow how did they know? How many did you order and what country? I think uk customs have certain countries they keep an eye on.

It was ordered from a company in the UK which i have used several times over the years. I only ordered 50  but they sent 100 after the first time the stole my order. I managed to stash 90 of them in about 3 seconds. Might have been a ploy to get my phone to see who's numbers is in it. They love taken peoples phones up here.

Thats insane. Maybe time for your dr to take your symptoms more seriously. If its meaning you have to go through this for your condition. Im not too sure about research chemicals and the law but if you talk to the dr about it hopefully they will prescribe something better for you.

It was ordered from a company in the UK which i have used several times over the years. I only ordered 50  but they sent 100 after the first time the stole my order. I managed to stash 90 of them in about 3 seconds. Might have been a ploy to get my phone to see who's numbers is in it. They love taken peoples phones up here.
That is even more shocking then--if you bought from a UK Vendor--- There is a Police Op on the go in Scotland just now called Op Core ( not just clamping down on drugs )

http://www.inksters.com/legalaid.aspx

Legal Aid site link above.

If you only had around 100 to 200 tabs then the Police are 'at it' you have a right to ask for your personal property back---your phone and if I were you I'd be seeking legal advice asap. You'd have to be caught with a LOT of tabs to be taken to court for 'dealing'  Did the police caution you at all ?  You do not have to let anyone into your home in UK/Scotland unless they have a warrant. This applies to BBC TV Licence twits and debt collectors.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/scotland/law-and-rights/legal-system-s/police-s/police-powers-s/

Please keep strong and let us know that you are Ok x

Ps See your GP too asap as he/she can help tell truth about how unwell you are and why you were self medicating. Plus as you say the pills you got were no illegal so it looks like the cops are just being total D**ks

I Would just like to thank every one of you for your Kind words. It rely means a lot to know that people actually care and are being very supportive!

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart! It's getting late but I will thank you all personally tomorrow

Thanks for all the love, this whole indecent was rely getting me very down but all of your support has helped me immensely! THANK YOU ALL. and goodnight..

@steven johnson. Sorry to hear about your luck bud. That's honestly my worst fear. I've heard stories but they've taught me to be cautious. I just wrote this in another post about my little routine to prevent something like this from happening. I'm the even of a controlled delivery this is pretty much all you can do. When I get a package get alot of registered delivers. I have to sign for them. That still doesn't point the finger at you. They have to have a LEO deliver to you. So hence you really need to get to know your neighborhood couriers and you would have know something was up. Then when you get the package you say thanks and throw it on the ground next to the door. Then you wait an hour or so. Most controlled deliveries will have the Leo's enter your home within minutes of the package being tendered over to your possession. That's so they can catch you holding or emptying it's contents. So I say that I am extra cautious wit the way I handle it but that all goes back to getting to know the couriers. If you don't recognize them then wait even longer and use even more caution. But it's simple routine that could save your butt. Possession is 9/10th's of the law. You then if for any reason it is the Leo's then you remain silent and say nothing until a attorney is present. You an your attorney can discuss your story together. Maintain its either a wrong item delivered to your house or its for personal use. 

I am pretty sure that the whole ordeal has your anxiety through the roof. I am gonna just say you probably not want to take any b3nz0s until you find out what their intentions are. Just so you can test clean if you want to deny anything. Or if you wanna maintain that it's for personal use then forget it and order some to your friends house. 

Hope this all works out and keep us updated. It could happen to anyone of us anytime.

Much love

Humboldtguy

Unless you just have to have that phone, I wouldn't contact them about anything.  Fingers crossed you might not hear anything else about this.

Did you say if you could tell if the package had already been opened when you received it?  How would they know what was in it.  And Im wondering why

they didn't assume that the order/info might be your computer and try to take that.  Im not asking you questions, this is something that I thought of

when I read these posts. 

It is getting crazy if im honest i think Royal mail are getting more involved ..For some reason when i went to track something it asked for a verification code ..To prove i was human i just dont trust that shit ..I no someone has said its just a myth that they flag addys but in the UK addys do get flagged thats FACT ..Not sure how bad but from what i think here is that with them being aloud to open mail in ireland thats where the problems coming ..Maybe im wrong who knows

But the warrent thing it seems they did not have a full warrant just one of the dummy ones , as why didnt they find the other pills you hid seems a little suspect on the polices part ..

wow i heard they open international mail in rep of ireland. do they send domestic uk to uk mail there too? i thought uk to uk was pretty safe. unless if an address gets a large amount of parcels it gets flagged.  how do they dtermine which ones to open. is it just a random thing?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back