Best for weight loss?

Cgillen

I'm just wondering what anyone thought was the best meds for weight loss? I am in desperate need for help  :(

Phentermine (also called Duromine and Adipex-P) is the only weight loss souce that helps. 

It would be a waste in IMO to try anything branded a such. 

I have tried it and it works. Five years ago I took it and the result was me reaching a size 2 (US sizing). I have been that size ever since. BUT I watch what I eat, no junk food, no sweets and no white sugar.

Another type of weight loss action, though it isn't a weight loss drug, are drugs which contain SRNI and Topamax. Tr$m#d&l is a SRNI. Topamax is used to treat migraines. I WOULD NOT TAKE those drugs. For a myriad of reasons, such as addiction in the case of T and the nature of TPM turning people into STOPIDMAX. But, they work. If you use them going into them knowing the dangers you face.

Phentermeen is the only thing that ever worked for me either, as far as meds go. It made me actually want to eat healthier and heavy, fatty foods just weren't appealing. I was very pleased with the results, think I took it for about 6 months to reach my goal.

Sorry trinity, female. I have been seeing people mention Phenter on this page but also have read some very bad reviews on other sites but think I might just say screw it and order some soon lol

Thanks all!

Phentermine is good but the best appetite suppresant I ever used was Tenuate. Dont really see it around much though anymore.

The most effective are still amphetamines, but they carry their own problems. They decrease appetite and increase calories burned. I also suspect they're hard to get prescribed these days.

Please forgive my ignorance on this subject but would adhd meds be considered amphetamines? I'm close to sending an order in for Phen and I saw that that also carry Ritalin , I wonder if that might be more effective, but I don't want it to kill me either! 

Ritalin is not an @mphetamine but has similar effects. I don't know from experience, but I've heard R1t@l1n reduces appetite pretty welll & people use it for weight loss.

Tenuate did nothing for me, didn't curb my apatite or give me energy or anything.  I believe what works for one may not work

so well for someone else when it comes to weight loss meds.  REAL phen terr mine is hard to find online these days.  O but I can remember

when!!!  Rit might work for some, my fav is add er al.  Also Annal vonn or (Dexxtro) has worked for me in the past.  If you have never

taken these before, do take care and give it some thought before ordering.  Do some reading on the side effects of taking them.

There is T-3 Thyroxin aka Cytomel, which can be very dangerous.  People like to stack it with Clenbuteral sometimes, or Helios (clen and yohimbe inj.).  Also metaformin, a medication for diabetes but is also used as an appetite suppressant.  The first two are very serious drugs and you should research them extensively before you try any of them.  T-3 can ruin your metabolism and thyroid forever if misused, so be careful.  Glucophage Aka Metaformin is not as dangerous but I would do my research before trying it.  All are easily obtained.

I am using Phentermine short term for a cutting cycle. When you first start taking it, there is some definite euphoria for the first few hours along with suppressed appetite. However, I found it difficult to train properly and found it really affected my overall strength. After about a week the amphetamine like high subsided and you are left with an upper with good appetite suppression. I got used to it during my training and so far, have been able to drop some body fat without too much muscle. Would recommend if you are eating properly and getting adequate exercise as an added boost to quicker weight/fat loss.

Also, I do not take it everyday. I take it 4 days a week with days off. I find the days off, I have less appetite, as well. 

Amp s4lts are definitely efficient in appetite suppression but tolerance builds pretty quickly. After a short time of consistent use, might find that suppression kind of wanes. I hear supplementing with magnesium may help with tolerance issues.

OK

so I am a morbidly obese man aged 49, I am highly motivated to get in shape and I've been doing a VLCD at around 700 kCal / day for around 45 days and I've dropped 10 kgs in that time - I must say I feel MUCH better physically and can move around better etc. I would like to lose another 37 to 45 kgs.

Can anyone tell me whether taking the pharmaceutical discussed on this thread would be suitable, safe and effective for me? If so, how much do I take, for how long?

Total noob, just my second post so be kind :-)

I have never tried Phentermine, but have heard it is effective. Since 2010 I have lost 7½ stone firstly through orlistat, then benzos, and the occasional few medium strength opiates.

I don't recommend this method!

I swear to you this is what works for me:

Get the larger boxes of special K (with almonds or berries) - fill up a bowl and eat it dry.  It gives you something to munch on 

I love soda now (the meds), so I just buy Seagram's ginger ale (serving size is 160 or 1 bottle). Otherwise I buy jugs of water that they keep in the baby aisle (cheaper than bottled water, less waste) for 1.99 -2.99 = 8 - 12  bottles of water. I'll mix a glass with crystal light lil' packets to go.

Breakfast is so vital: and my meals are all atkins

I also walk daily till the dog tires out of peeing on everything lol 

I do indulge when I want but I do portion control.  I'm not obese or overweight but I found myself with really shitty eating habits and this is my "go-to" now

PS: I would try anything I mentioned before Rx - because once you stop that, you'll gain it all back

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear to you this is what works for me:

Get the larger boxes of special K (with almonds or berries) - fill up a bowl and eat it dry.  It gives you something to munch on 

I love soda now (the meds), so I just buy Seagram's ginger ale (serving size is 160 or 1 bottle). Otherwise I buy jugs of water that they keep in the baby aisle (cheaper than bottled water, less waste) for 1.99 -2.99 = 8 - 12  bottles of water. I'll mix a glass with crystal light lil' packets to go.

Breakfast is so vital: and my meals are all atkins

I also walk daily till the dog tires out of peeing on everything lol 

I do indulge when I want but I do portion control.  I'm not obese or overweight but I found myself with really shitty eating habits and this is my "go-to" now

PS: I would try anything I mentioned before Rx - because once you stop that, you'll gain it all back
Still a good post @SaintAlien!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back