Best Kratom strain for euphoria and help with opioid WD

• Thread starter Thread starter Art_vandelay
  • Start date Start date
A

Art_vandelay

Strains that have the same effect as opioids. Also the strain that has the most euphoria................

ALSO THE BEST PLACES TO GET THEM

I am new to kratom. I have a long history of opioid issues and recently came off of subutex. I was clean for a few years, relapsed and ended back on subs for about 7 months. I did a fast taper from 16 to 2 mg. Over 6 weeks and script ran out and jumped at 2 mg.  This was pretty bad withdrawal, not as much in intensity but duration. Anyhow, I always used to think kratom was a placebo affect for people describing how it works for opioid withdrawals. So today, I received 250 gm. of Red Bali, from Amazing Botanicals. It was delayed in shipping and so I was at day 11 today, of stopping the subs. The worst was day 8 or 9, was subsiding a little, aches, pains, lethargy and severe insomnia. So i took about 6 gms. Of powder, 35 mins. Later 2 more gms. I'm a guy and have a high tolerance and could not believe it !! In one hour my withdrawals are gone, i have appetite and energy, and feel like i ate a couple percs. Unbelievable  !!  I relize from reading that it can be addictive also, but it cannot be as bad as 400 + mg. of oxy and/or buprenorphine. So I really like the Red Bali, but dont have any other strain to compare it too. I can't believe I suffered with so many withdrawls time and time again without trying it. Truly a miracle herb imho...

20200710_145452.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost always used Red Vietnam and Borneo Gold together and it was a good combo, but you can't go wrong with Maeng Da.  One thing to watch out for is how hydrophobic kratom is, so you really need to down a decent amount of fluids with and after, otherwise you can risk intestinal blockage or bezoars forming.

I have a lot of experience with Kratom. Sometimes I appreciate Kratom, sometimes I don’t like it. I guess it depends on how you use it, why and how responsible you are.

For Euphoria, Green and white strains are the best. Green is my favorite because sometimes white can be too intense for me. Green is basically in the middle of red and white and works best for me.

For withdrawals, red strains are indeed the best. Any red will work but Maeng Da is best as it is the strongest. Any Kratom will help for withdrawal though.

But not all Kratom is created equal. I use to be a driver, traveling all over America, so I have had many many different kinds. Some is weaker, some makes your vision screw up, some don’t really work at all and some are so strong, you don’t have to take much. You must find a reliable source with good quality.

You could buy Maeng Da from 5 different places, but each one will vary in quality and potency.

I have been ordering from Oasis and really like their quality. It’s the strongest that I’ve ever had. But there are many other good places too.

I am new to kratom. I have a long history of opioid issues and recently came off of subutex. I was clean for a few years, relapsed and ended back on subs for about 7 months. I did a fast taper from 16 to 2 mg. Over 6 weeks and script ran out and jumped at 2 mg.  This was pretty bad withdrawal, not as much in intensity but duration. Anyhow, I always used to think kratom was a placebo affect for people describing how it works for opioid withdrawals. So today, I received 250 gm. of Red Bali, from Amazing Botanicals. It was delayed in shipping and so I was at day 11 today, of stopping the subs. The worst was day 8 or 9, was subsiding a little, aches, pains, lethargy and severe insomnia. So i took about 6 gms. Of powder, 35 mins. Later 2 more gms. I'm a guy and have a high tolerance and could not believe it !! In one hour my withdrawals are gone, i have appetite and energy, and feel like i ate a couple percs. Unbelievable  !!  I relize from reading that it can be addictive also, but it cannot be as bad as 400 + mg. of oxy and/or buprenorphine. So I really like the Red Bali, but dont have any other strain to compare it too. I can't believe I suffered with so many withdrawls time and time again without trying it. Truly a miracle herb imho...

View attachment 3800
Jesus man 8-9 days? I’m getting ready to get off Suboxone and at 1mg... didn’t realize it would last that long. I almost wonder if it’s better doing perks for 2 weeks then switching back to low dose subs for a couple days then getting off...

I came off of opioids. I used kratom and it seemed to prevent opioid withdrawal. But actually Kratom set up its own withdrawal symptoms. Be careful. After I quit opioids and just used Kratom, I experienced the following. I spent a week of really intense waking up for hours with body agitation.. It was probably a month before I felt like I was past the withdrawal symptoms. And I was only a evening opioid user.

I have a lot of experience with Kratom. Sometimes I appreciate Kratom, sometimes I don’t like it. I guess it depends on how you use it, why and how responsible you are.

For Euphoria, Green and white strains are the best. Green is my favorite because sometimes white can be too intense for me. Green is basically in the middle of red and white and works best for me.

For withdrawals, red strains are indeed the best. Any red will work but Maeng Da is best as it is the strongest. Any Kratom will help for withdrawal though.

But not all Kratom is created equal. I use to be a driver, traveling all over America, so I have had many many different kinds. Some is weaker, some makes your vision screw up, some don’t really work at all and some are so strong, you don’t have to take much. You must find a reliable source with good quality.

You could buy Maeng Da from 5 different places, but each one will vary in quality and potency.

I have been ordering from Oasis and really like their quality. It’s the strongest that I’ve ever had. But there are many other good places too.
Not a doubt. I also am up and down but the Red MD is a good steady and will help. It will pull someone through. Ethnobotanticals is another good vendor. My spelling may be off but they are good people with a clean room and good product. I think Kratom will confine to be a forerunner for studies especially after UF wraps up the 4 mill grant they had to study it. For many folks it has been a lifesaver when the lights went dark and the system decided to hell with pain warriors. 

Like others have said reds are better IMO for wd but its a smart idea to rotate strains. I reccomend getting Tea cut and boiling it for 30min with something acidic like vinegar. The tea cut is big enough to strain with a rice strainer and having no plant material eliminates the nausea in large doses.  

Agmatine sulfate for WD. Seriously; don’t pass on an otc dietary supplement with strong neuroprotective and cardio support that will eliminate 100% of the WD in most people. But switching to kratom is a good idea too. Any taper or cessation plan should not suddenly end but take time to gradually shift to lesser drugs in the same mechanism of action more or less. Then taper your Kratom because it’s gonna have its own WD symptoms that can be easily warded off by just using for another month in lesser doses until you can stop. 

the only advice I can add is the amount matters. The ratio of stimulant to opioid like action is heavily favorable to the former. The red veins should be the best candidate but you need at least 7g to get to the euphoria and for me 10-15g from capsules is necessary to feel a little pain killer high but mostly euphoric and sedated. It’s helped my insomnia and ptsd so I already don’t want to add opioid addiction into that mix; and generally don’t use it more than. A few days without a few more off of it. 

I had exactly the same experience. Used Kratom to come off opiods. No withdrawal symptoms. But Kratom sets up it's own withdrawal which takes a month to get past. I would start to falll asleep at night and then go through a period of intense agitation. And I was lightweight opoid, 10 - 20 mg oxy.  I have not tried tapering off kratom. Maybe that will work...

@pstudt Tapering definitely  helps ease withdrawal from kratom quiet a bit. You will still feel shitty for some days but I tapered after two years of use and I would say I started to feel a lot better 3-4 days in. I would say in general a kratom withdrawal is probably about 50 percent of a stronger opiate withdrawal. Do able, but still annoying in my opinion. 

Baik Bali for me no doubt. Very reminiscent of that classic sedating feel with energy to boot

Here in the west, we have a brand called Kratom Divine; their white vein is awesome with a cup of black tea and honey. It's a once-a-day at most thing to realize the full benefits, but it's worth it.
I don't buy it often anymore for the sake of convenience, but the cheapest place that had decent strains was kratomexchange; they're always running $80 kilos, and packing caps isn't hard. Just a couple of days ago I got an email advetising $65 kilos, which is insane, but also makes me wonder about the quality.
It's all powder form, but packing capsules isn't hard, you just have to know how to be precise and delicate. I could get 00s to 700mg easily, and if I wanted to deal with the extra tedium, I 800mg is the limit. I've just found that time is better-spent capping turmeric and nootropics.

strongly recommend OPMS black caps. all natural artisan's jungle extracts (jade and spice) & wonderland gardens 1.6% 7-OH also great for euphoria and relief.

Recently got a sampler pack from That One Place (literally their name). They're a small batch company and the owner was so helpful with suggestions!

Any tips to make it less disgusting lol, so far the best I have come up with is drinking it through a straw so less of it hits my tongue,

I have read about adding citrus and salt....the citric helps breakdown the kratom and the salt gets rid of the bitterness. Anyone else try this?

Any tips to make it less disgusting lol, so far the best I have come up with is drinking it through a straw so less of it hits my tongue,

I have read about adding citrus and salt....the citric helps breakdown the kratom and the salt gets rid of the bitterness. Anyone else try this?
For powder Blate Papes which are conical edible wrappers that hold about 2g easily are the way to go if you don't want to do the work to make capsules which is a huge pain in the tuckus. Some kratom vendors sell them but caution if you order from the company directly the packaging is not at all discreet.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back