Best Videos

Sorry for above post I've tried and tried to get rid of the you tube image and can't. 

I was born in Bristol, near Portishead, Massive Attack and PJ Harvey. All great artists. I got a reply from Geoff Barrow on Twitter once! Don't use social media now. Too narcissistic.

I was born in Bristol, near Portishead, Massive Attack and PJ Harvey. All great artists. I got a reply from Geoff Barrow on Twitter once! Don't use social media now. Too narcissistic.
Way cool EN, way cool.....

@ElectroNymph - oh yes. I'm from the BIG TEX - many artists from here who I love - some alive and some dead. Some of my fav's: Willie Nelson of course, Lyle Lovett, George Straight & ZZ Top baby !(partied with all of the guys in  ZZ Top during the wild 80's) -  Beyoncé is from a neighborhood very close to where I'm from in Houston (don't live there anymore). Some beloved deceased artists: Janis Joplin, Stevie Ray Vaughn & George Jones. 

But I don't know girl, I have a thing for the brits music!!!!  Nothing compares to me!!

Not a fan of ZZ Top, but I bet it was fun to party with them!

Janis Joplin is an artist I want to explore, last year it was Bowie's back catalogue and PJ Harvey's.

Last of the 'Bristol trilogy', lol.

@ElectroNymph, oh yeah it was fun!!   I'm not a huge Beyoncé fan. 

Janis Joplin is definitely worth checking out. Very soulful....

thanks for your contributions - I love reading your posts. 

mandraxx said:
Don't want to bump an old topic but I thought I had to mention this:

I had watched Johnny Cash's version of "Hurt" (original NIN) several times.  I thought it was a great video.  It is the only video that brings me to tears.  Years later, I find out that NME, a British magazine which covers entertainment, voted the video as the best video of all time.

You can watch it on youtube.
I wouldn't say that a two ½ month thread is "old", but thank you for your contribution.

Hurt always used to make me cry, he loved his wife so much, and I heard that her death was the inspiration for his cover version.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back