Best Videos

Thanks @Heavenlee and I am right there with you on music! And I am super jealous of being able to attend concerts at Red Rocks..have never been and there is so much hiking and exploring I want to do in your stomping ground (Would love to see Dead and Company there too!). I have been to Sedona and the Grand Canyon and those are some incredible places that took my breath away. The northeast is my back yard and I love this time  of year because the weather isn't warm for long and we attend as many outdoor local concerts that we can. And I have to admit...I have seen the dead, the cure, lollapolooza, elton john, smashing pumpkins,etc and I think my most memorable concert was Al Green....sure we both share a love of all kinds of music!!! And you have raised the bar and will try my best to keep posting good stuff :)

Oh my god I love the cure and I saw Grateful Dead and Company 50th year celebration at Red Rocks it was awesome plus the shrooms were excellent! If you’re ever close to Denver I have an extra bedroom if you ever want to go to a show. We have a lot in common I saw Pearl Jam and Sound Garden at first Lalapalooza and a few years later Dinosaur Jr I love J Mascis and Smashing Pumpkins a few times once at Lalapalooza and I got to meet them at a private art show gallery they played at in Cleveland when I was in college. I love your videos they make my morning. I just had to send funds and was on Sirius and heard Love Cats by the Cure I usually listen to lithium on 32 but go to 31 to hear the good old 70s and 80s I heard Devo too. Fun day! It sounds like you also have paradise where you live. I love Denver I hate the allergies that’s why I spend time down South and I hate the cold. And our winter house is relaxing and I can breathe down there, thanks to my husband and his mom passing away and leaving it to us. Long story we sold it because it’s a 55 plus community but found a better one. It’s so nice to finally meet you and please keep the videos coming. It’s such a great way to wake up hearing music! 

Thank you! Red Hot Chili Peppers was the main act when I went to Lalalapooza (front and center in the mosh pit). Tripping when I saw the cure in atl years ago and have never seen some many visuals in my entire life (def prefer shrooms though)! And saw the Dead in atl and then Chapel Hill and my friends and I camped out for a week afterwards "near" the rainbow family at a national park in tennesse and that's an experience I will never forget. After that week we went straight back to atl (in a VW bus of course) and saw Dino at the Masquerade. Dino Jr/J Mascis is definitely one of my favorite bands/musicians! I did see J Mascis play acoustic at Newbury Comics in Boston and I was the dork at the very front...pretty sure that's the only autograph I have ever asked for in person! Missed the Dead and Co. last time they were here because I was too sick to go but I hosted a friend who went and absolutely loved it. Ah, bringing back sooo many good memories!!! Trying to see if I can squeeze in the Foo Fighters and Dino....cannot wait for the little one to get a bit bigger so I can bring him to those type of shows :)  And I cannot listen to the Violent Femmes, REM, etc without thinking of my freshman year. And you are welcome here anytime as well!

You have to be my age because we went to the same concerts I went to see the RHCP’s at Lalapalooza too. It was when I was in college in Ohio it sucks now they only do it in Chicago! I was in love with the Cure in high school they are one of my favorites doesn’t every female love Pictures of You or Just like Heaven? And all my friends wanted to marry Robert Smith even though he was already married to Mary I believe! I unfortunately saw them once you damn English ( not you I know you are USA)kept the best acts and we copied them except the Grateful Dead! We would not have Rock and Roll you guys brought the best The Beatles, Led Zeppelin,The Stones, The Clash, Punk with The Sex Pistols , Bauhaus damn you Ian Curtis for committing suicide, and us Americans created great music from your influences. I know what your saying about shrooms it’s a much better comedown than acid! I wish I saw more acts but I was chasing the Dead for years. Every year my dad would have to send me a ticket home to get back in college so I wouldn’t lose my health insurance. It took me 8 year to get my Bachelors! I was busy being a groupie! I can’t believe you like J Mascis too I love Bug, Green Mind, Where You Been. I still have an issue of Rolling Stones Magazine and it has aJ on the cover and it says J Mascis is God! I’ve had it for over 20 years or longer! When you’re talking about Chapel Hill is that Bonorroo in Tennessee? We used to go everywhere when I lived in Ohio, or is it a different place? Bonnorro is awesome but you get stinky after 3 days. Did you go to The second Woodstalk which it was nothing I have heard from my older friends it was love and peace that was the last time I saw Shannon Hoon of Blind Melon. It was fun but horrible conditions. Jeez I talked your year off but please put more videos up I love them and now I have my echo spot I can use it with Bluetooth and it shows me the lyrics below. Omg next time I have to tell you a story about Adam Duritz of Counting Crows! I’ve talked way too much but thank you so much for a trip down memory lane! M

have ZERO knowledge of Opera (besides a friend I knew who ran an Italian restaurant and always played it as he cooked) but this one mesmerized me!

If you haven’t listened to this guy, please do so...I’ve listened to him non stop for the last 3 months...heck of a writer and married to kacey musgraves...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back