blu '0xy' v-48|12

@7ohmbro please be safe since pills are definitely pressed be extremely careful. I do believe you. There have been reports of fentanyl laced but I never heard of Diego sending them but stay on the safe side and be careful until further testing.  

Mexi vendor. *Hasn't been through any testing yet*
Posting this to follow up in another thread. 

View attachment 4087

View attachment 4088
I thought ones i had  b4 were lighter  blue in  color but maybe they just look darker in your pic. They should  be fairly hard to break in half. Honestly id get test strips and test a small part of a pill. You can't really tell by looking anymore. Some fakes look identical.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree great advice @meds7922 but remember they should be tested just because I know some pressed pills have had fen** in them we should not ruin Diego's reputation until we know for sure. But I advise @7ohmbro to be extremely safe before trying anything suspicious out. Please be safe! Love to all H

Thank you @meds7922 you did exactly the right thing. This is where it should be until we figure out this mystery. You did good, thank you sweetie! Hev

I apologize to you @meds7922 I didn't realize that this way a new thread and thank you to @7ohmbro I totally believe him. But they should be tested to make sure what they are. I am sorry I am recovering from heart surgery and took a val and didn't realize it was changed to a new thread. 

I thought ones i had  b4 were lighter  blue in  color but maybe they just look darker in your pic. They should  be fairly hard to break in half.
They're like sky blue up close, my awful mobile camera makes it look seafoamish. Oh, and they're extremely easy to break apart -- especially with a razor blade.

Dissolves quite easily aswell.

IMG-20200926-000819638.jpg

I ran a test with a strip and heres the result.

I believe I'm reading it right; looks like its positive for F3nt to me.

IMG-20200926-000414328.jpg

@7ohmbro yes exactly what @DoomKittysaid. I use those same strips. As I said in D's thread,  I test everything.

D told me he never tests (or takes) any of his product. When I told him  the purples were testing positive for MET he didn't flinch. He said "no problem, I heard there was an issue with these these, throw them away, I will resend whatever you want."  

So many others here smarter, WAY smarter about the testing. Glad you tested. I test with a strip for f3nt AND a second test, reagent, to make sure my desired ingredient is present. 

So many others here smarter, WAY smarter about the testing. Glad you tested. I test with a strip for f3nt AND a second test, reagent, to make sure my desired ingredient is present. 
Yeah, I have both and that was my plan. I started with the strips and well, didnt even need to go to a second test. Ridiculous

View attachment 4091
This shit is getting out of control. 10 years ago and before, fent was a rarity in pills, now it seems legit pills are the rarity. And they press it in to anything. Roxy, it seemed that they pressed these with fent first, then percs, vics and even xanny. Hell its found in stimulants too. It's just greed, they know its harder for people to get scripts for CII drugs and press for pennies and charging 1$ or more a mg. Best to have these strips for anything you purchase nowadays. 

This shit is getting out of control. 10 years ago and before, fent was a rarity in pills, now it seems legit pills are the rarity. And they press it in to anything. Roxy, it seemed that they pressed these with fent first, then percs, vics and even xanny. Hell its found in stimulants too. It's just greed, they know its harder for people to get scripts for CII drugs and press for pennies and charging 1$ or more a mg. Best to have these strips for anything you purchase nowadays. 
yep. At this point, I'd probably have better luck finding pure #4 than legit p1lls

yep. At this point, I'd probably have better luck finding pure #4 than legit p1lls
Yeah, unfortunately I had a great source for #4 straight from the block, it had no fent in it. He tested, i tested. After a few good deliveries. Poof, he went awol... It was outstanding product. Im so pissed, but hope it was not LE. Waiting for a reply, so far not too optimistic...  😢

Whoopiegoldburgg222 said:
Geez, thats scary thank you for sharing

View attachment 4091
Yikes !!   I’m in same boat !  But mine were a toss in for long a@@ delay 

“D” threw about 10 of those books into my week late arriving train I guess as a gesture plus I didn’t get the  books we specifically talked about.   (Different topic ) Thanks @7ohmbrofor pointing this out.   The books look SO real.   I was telling myself I should make sure.  I was hoping OP was mistaken (nothing wrong with concern!) but if that strip isn’t even showing a faint line I am like OMG.  

I have the exact same books and I will do the same strip test.   I was very concerned this week because vendor was taking a long time to give TN and depart the station.   But if this is f@but I’m going to be very disappointed and angry over donating for pressed crap with F@nt.   

yep they look so nice to naked eye like real magazines.   But I will update you all as well.    The hand above holding the book might as well be mine. 

“D” must have been tossed some over load of these magazines and tosses in a few chapters.  Maybe doesn’t even know the milk is spoiled. 

loud SIGH....!   Be careful peeps !!

Same magazines. I will update on mine at some point today. 

b careful peeps !!

7FDDEF57-023C-4DF7-8001-ED49CD58CF3D.png

View attachment 4091
Same here -  it’s f@nt.    “D”s toss in magazines that I stupidly thanked for are indeed same as OP. 

damn shame I really liked dealing with “D”.     Now I need to test the other 1/2 of my books.   Hope my $$ didn’t just fly the coop 

7B89A2DC-B8E9-4F33-9011-BBC63203DE27.png

These are becoming harder and harder to find pure since the pandemic.Its not always the vendors fault several have been ripped off and received the same one's.Even though I believe these products should ALWAYS be tested by the vendor B4 offering them unfortunately some do not test. 

@drjimmy1964 Diego replaced my purples, like I said, without even a flinch. However he did what I think he is getting "famous" for which is sending only half of what he owed me. But again, not a flinch, just a "oh yeah sorry, I will send the balance." 

BUT Diego was the only one who didn't flinch. The 2 other SY vendors are still "arguing" with me. NOT the same product, just to keep it straight, as you have here. 

Same here -  it’s f@nt.    “D”s toss in magazines that I stupidly thanked for are indeed same as OP. 

damn shame I really liked dealing with “D”.     Now I need to test the other 1/2 of my books.   Hope my $$ didn’t just fly the coop 
....christ.... worst case scenario, couldve ended up with two expired members here. like I got a decent tolerance but jurys out with f3nt - obv. hopefully D or whoever is running that operation throws that batch the fuck out before they end up with casualties. not gonna lie. i'm pretty heated right now. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back