blu '0xy' v-48|12

@LysergamideLandscapes1938

Damn good info thank you so much. Holy crap I have posted more that you are a good helper I really appreciate it 

I am finding my name Crazy  Days! If my daughter would take her cats to the vet instead of my husband doing everything for her  another regret! Be a parent not a friend to your child!

I'm just trying to help people stay safe, and OpSec (Operational Security) is a topic I am considered an authority in by members of certain circles and places other than here. I have written tutorials and guides on the matter many times both for individuals and for public use on the D@řķN3ţ. I just don't want people to get hemmed up by LE.

This is just a random thought and not a question but I think as urgent as it is to test - a lot of folks are reluctant because of (obviously ) the donation fee per magazine.    The same thought part 2 - The ER mags when ripped  to be test read,  because of it being ER wouldn’t it be a danger to read the results in the books watered down version because E R’s are a danger to read too much at once (the IRS I’ve read after test because they can be immediate)

Isnt it just too dangerous to read the ER mags after strip reading proves “-“ for f@nt ?  

ive basically just been testing and drinking the IRS for fear of too much of I test ERs.   Especially if a person donates for just a small handful of books.   

if I’m wrong PLEASE correct me I don’t want ANYONE to be steered the wrong way based on my thoughts but isn’t it just as dangerous to swig the results if negative as if u cracked a ER mag in half correct ??  🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
Guarantee tis is a bootleg. The score is  off, looks to be thick also.
You were correct.  Tested and the strip showed 1 line meaning "+".    Then the dude argued with me that I was a liar becuase NO ONE ELSE COMPLAINED.   And btw - these weren't what I asked for.   And he know/knew that.  Done with that dude

You were correct.  Tested and the strip showed 1 line meaning "+".    Then the dude argued with me that I was a liar becuase NO ONE ELSE COMPLAINED.   And btw - these weren't what I asked for.   And he know/knew that.  Done with that dude
Which is crazy, considering it is obvious from things here that you aren't the only one who complained. You did get it from D, right?

Maybe a mod can help me with this one: 

This is not a restricted forum therefore you can converse about what you think may be fake so we need to be careful as to not disclose any names in here correct?

Maybe a mod can help me with this one: 

This is not a restricted forum therefore you can converse about what you think may be fake so we need to be careful as to not disclose any names in here correct?
I’m gonna wait to see what @2earlssays in answering you before i reply to what @LysergamideLandscapes1938asked me above your quote regarding names. 

But... @7ohmbro and I seem to be only ones that posted about the fake f@nt and I really hope that others that lurk have tested and not taken and got sick.  The vendor really was a jerk.  Like I said pretty much emailed and said I was wrong because no one else complained (great..)

Two separate vendors had sent (imo unknowingly)  f@nt only only of them cared enough to replace (the Okish vendor goes by his first name in the forum title gave a sh@t  - but not the other- that individual goes by the eee-male that his “bizznizz” uses( if that helps ) 

Which is crazy, considering it is obvious from things here that you aren't the only one who complained. You did get it from D, right?
D as in b@st s@ve - yes.  And unfortanately, it  Seems like every vendor I ask for R@cksy I am given these same ones.    Just happened today with a popular respected vendor.   I don't think these guys even realize but their customers need to know.   

D as in b@st s@ve - yes.  And unfortanately, it  Seems like every vendor I ask for R@cksy I am given these same ones.    Just happened today with a popular respected vendor.   I don't think these guys even realize but their customers need to know.   
Sadly the days of legit 0p!0d§ are dead and gone, essentially. Really rare to have even major surgeries get them prescribed.

Sadly the days of legit 0p!0d§ are dead and gone, essentially. Really rare to have even major surgeries get them prescribed.
My (given and good ) advise - If anyone buys R@x ask if they can’t send anything aside  from the blues V mags to disregard - ImO - because I got another batch of blue that tested positive yesterday.   I don’t think it’s limited to one vendor and if you don’t speak up they are gonna toss blues to you that look real mags but...

I get a script of blues from my dr he only gives me 120 for the month...then when I run out in a few days and I hit the e.r. and they will give me a 2day script of vics or perks ... and a shot of 2-4mg daladid (i.v.)  but I cant buy from ppl that dnt get there own script bc the doctor drug test me every month so I have to do the real blues(oxys)

But I thought of pressing my own blues with etyzen

Buying blue binders and a tdp0 press

am I wrong ?

I get a script of blues from my dr he only gives me 120 for the month...then when I run out in a few days and I hit the e.r. and they will give me a 2day script of vics or perks ... and a shot of 2-4mg daladid (i.v.)  but I cant buy from ppl that dnt get there own script bc the doctor drug test me every month so I have to do the real blues(oxys)

am I wrong ?
Don't us zenes in em bro not cool we use ap methad or hydro

zenes are very different and effect everyone different plus nalaxo doesn't save people don't be responsible for that

This is an old thread but I got some today that look just like the one as the OP. Been forever since I’ve seen vee’s but I definitely know what they are supposed to look like. Inside and out. Not gonna say much else until I test today - and I have to wait a few hours to do that to increase reliability. I have strips and also very good pee tests. Problem is they may not have F but they could have xylaphone, the new culprit. SO tired of this. :(

I get a script of blues from my dr he only gives me 120 for the month...then when I run out in a few days and I hit the e.r. and they will give me a 2day script of vics or perks ... and a shot of 2-4mg daladid (i.v.) but I cant buy from ppl that dnt get there own script bc the doctor drug test me every month so I have to do the real blues(oxys)

am I wrong ?
I saw this and was like damn what dr is this , then I saw the date. The old days …..:(

@7ohmbro yes exactly what @DoomKittysaid. I use those same strips. As I said in D's thread, I test everything.

D told me he never tests (or takes) any of his product. When I told him the purples were testing positive for MET he didn't flinch. He said "no problem, I heard there was an issue with these these, throw them away, I will resend whatever you want."

So many others here smarter, WAY smarter about the testing. Glad you tested. I test with a strip for f3nt AND a second test, reagent, to make sure my desired ingredient is present.
In
I ran a test with a strip and heres the result.

I believe I'm reading it right; looks like its positive for F3nt to me.

View attachment 733
im to bother you. What brand is that and where to find? I never know what to call them to test. I see ppl test wverything abd i do notnknow how they do it. But fent is one that scares me. So if you don't mind sharing DM about these? i would so appreciate it. Please and Thank you!

In

im to bother you. What brand is that and where to find? I never know what to call them to test. I see ppl test wverything abd i do notnknow how they do it. But fent is one that scares me. So if you don't mind sharing DM about these? i would so appreciate it. Please and Thank you!
You can order the F tests at Dancesafe.org.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back