Bluekem

• Thread starter Thread starter Nowjamessays
  • Start date Start date
N

Nowjamessays

Tread carefully. Apparently they exit scammed in the past, before I started dealing with them. After placing multiple orders and receiving quality product for awhile, the site seems to have gone downhill. Customer service/general courtesy went out the window, along with the shipping and product quality. Shame.

UPDATE: Decided to jump on the grenade and give BLUEKEM another shot after this very convincing statement from the company. Placed an order 5 days ago. After sending bitcoin, no confirmation email confirming the order was sent, which was never an issue prior. I attempted to contact them to confirm that they had received my order and all attempts were ignored. The only thing I received was a second promotional email posted below. Even when services were sketchy in the past, order confirmations to be soon followed by a tracking number were always prompt (even though the rest of the process was not). I’ll update if I get any product out of the blue or if they respond but I’m not holding my breath.

Hey There,

Cam from BlueKem here, and I have a few important announcements, most of which are awesome!

As many of you know, we fell pretty far behind with shipping over the past month or two and it really took a toll on people's perceptions of our business.

The internet was pissed!

On behalf of BlueKem Research, I'd like to apologize to those who were forced to wait for their orders for extended periods of time.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to explain what happened.  It's pretty simple really...

Basically, three of our most prominent competitors (I won't say names, but most of us know who they were) shut down suddenly, leaving us with more customers than our business was built to handle.

It wasn't that we didn't have enough inventory (trust me, we've got plenty).  It was simply that we didn't have enough employees to process, package, and ship orders, so they just piled up...and piled up...and piled up some more.

It got really bad, even with our staff working around the clock, cancelling summer plans, and working more hours straight than any human being should have to.

Okay, so here's the good news...

We've hired new shipping staff and 1-2 day shipping is officially back! 

That means when you place an order, it will be fulfilled either that same day or the next day at the latest and, depending on what shipping method you choose, you can receive it in just a few days.

AKA...

BlueKem Research is back and better than ever!

Here's some good news that might be considered bad news if you were planning on placing an order later this week.

We're going to be closed this coming week, from Monday September 24th to Thursday October 4th (approximately 10 days), in order to move to a larger facility and train our new hires so we can ultimately get back to providing the amazing service that BlueKem was originally known for.

If that makes you sad, here's some GREAT NEWS, though, to make you feel better...

We're running a 10% off sale all weekend, starting RIGHT NOW until Sunday

Click here to shop the sale.

All orders will ship Monday September 24th at the latest, although we'll do our best to get as many as we can out on Saturday and will be packing and shipping all weekend to keep up with demand.

Just use discount code "BK10" at checkout to take 10% off your entire purchase and we'll make sure it ships out within 1-2 business days before we close down for our expansion.

Oh yeah, and did I mention we'll be introducing several new research compounds?  Check out our products page to see some of them.  We'll have most of them in stock when we return in early October.

So to sum it all up...

We're really sorry about all the delays.  We did our best to absorb the insane amount of business from our three largest competitors, but we still weren't good enough.

Well, now we are! 

Go ahead, give us a shot and remember to use discount code BK10 any time between now and Sunday morning to get 10% off your entire order.

We will NOT disappoint you.

BlueKem Research is known for offering the best research compounds in the business and now we plan on being known for fast shipping as well.

So if you were planning on buying anything over the next couple weeks or so, now would be a good time to stock up, especially sine you're getting 10% off everything (and we rarely run sales or give discounts).

Click here to shop now!

Copyright © 2018 BlueKem Research, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

fTliKhBXB_CFBd-LHZPgp5kEUL3Kp7VIlnGbjzNDMin0ke49dnVNsjhT0BrhxjZm4OGSaBP1VRGqzvnnuTDaOGwf_zdveMsW3gw3_tmOTBC1ITInYhxAzr2ZONVOfAbSPVpG2fFj2a9fZiUunLp9KHda6N9hFN7abeDfnzt7WUqxakyR4ew-Ig=s0-d-e1-ft

I am currently experiencing the exact same issue. Ordered on Saturday but received no response at all. I expected them to be slow because they always are slow..usually 18 days however the complete silence has me wondering.

Based on their promotion we should be hearing something within the next 24 hours or we are probably looking at exit scam. I am still hopeful at this point due to past experience.

Let me know if you get anything please. At least I’m not the only one dealing with it but it definitely doesn’t put my worries to ease. Based on this self proclaimed new and improved operation, you’d think they’d make more of an effort toward customer service again if they weren’t exit scamming. Just checked and the site now shows all out of stock now though, which doesn’t make sense if they’re trying to rip people off. They use to have great customer service and fast shipping, I miss it.

Yes, nothing. Kind of odd because I had just been successful with them one week prior.  I believe they are supposed to be back in business tomorrow so we shall see. As a side note I think that what Bk has may not be plain old Etiz. Seems similar, very similar..originally thought it was about 1.4mgEtiz but it also seems to last a little bit longer.

Not complaining.

Still no luck getting any communication, you have any success?

@Nowjamessays I can confirm they have been sending...no exit. just slow as usual.    On another matter, have you seen Flunitrazepam (Roofies) anywhere. I know they have a bad name but that is mostly media bs...They were tremendous back in the day and they are still being pharma manufactured so I am wondering why they haven't been mentioned?

They have what you’re looking for on Smokeyschemsite but I havnt used them and have heard mixed reviews

Spoke with the owner of the site I mentioned and while it’s not enough by itself due to the nature of the business, he seemed completely reasonable and legit. Shipping prices vary and you have to sign for them in some cases. The shipping is longer than I’m willing to wait but he has the most extensive menu I’ve ever seen, even the obscure chem you mentioned. If you do try him, please let me know how it goes. Some of his product may be worth the wait If I get confirmation from someone I trust. Isn’t there an analog of that substance widely available? Might be better going that route “absolutechem” has came through on probably 7 different orders and shipping is 2-3 days or so

@Nowjamessays Regarding BK I received everything..tracking as well.

Interesting about Smokies...I haven't checked them in a while. I don't like to sign but I'll take a look.   Flunitr@zepam does have analogues but I don't believe they are as good.

Just met someone who has Nitr@zepam but I have never tried it. Let me know if you have.

Sorry I have so much on my mind today but I was wondering about EMS..is it safe or easy to track from International?

I think you and I used BK on approx the same day. They are not exit scamming....although I have to admit that I'm not sure that their Etiz is Etiz but it is certainly close and it is not weak

Thanks

They still havnt given me an order confirmation or tracking number, pretty sure I got screwed, maybe selectively 

Idk either. I even sent a screen shot of the payment as proof but they don’t answer at all. I’ve tried through their email and through the support ticket on their website. Ignored every time, it’s frustrating to say the least. I won’t be using them again and based on this experience, I cannot recommend using them to anyone else. If this can happen to me, it can happen to someone else. Whether it’s selective scamming or unwillingness to provide any customer support or fix their mistakes, I have no clue. I’ve tried for 3 weeks and nothing. They don’t even dispute anything but blatantly ignore every contact attempt I send. 

@Nowjamessays Yes their customer support is sporadic and is often non-existent.  I would love for someone to do a reagent test or DanceSafe - whatever test that would differentiate between various benzo's.   BK is strong enough but I doubt if is straight etiz

I really wish I had remembered this forum back in October when I placed my one and only order with BK.  Thankfully I did end up getting my order, though I share the same doubts as others regarding what I actually received.  I placed my order on Oct 18 and was dumb enough to pay for priority shipping.  They printed my shipping label on the 23rd and finally got around to shipping the order on the 27th.

Last night in a moment of temporary insanity I went to their website to consider ordering again.  I thought their pricing was steep in October but now it's absolutely absurd for some items.  Other items looked like whoever entered the pricing was digging deep into the inventory and the pricing is all over the place.  I guess it doesn't matter what price you enter if you don't really feel any obligation to fill the orders anyway.  

Just wanted to say that this site seems like theyre in full on scam mode. Up until this point i had a good history. Always late but.. I ordered on dec 9 and 16. I sent an email 2 days ago. And they keep blasting me with emails on sales. Seems more than sketchy. I am sad. 

I'm still hopeful, as they always deliver late but this may be the end of bluekem(beyond their arguable ealier end)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back