Bromazolam new batch

bigblueallda

OPAL SPONSOR
Has anyone tried Auto's bromazolam in the past week or so. If so was it a white powder and dissolve into a solution very easily? If anyone has read this magazine do you think it is a good edition?

Has anyone tried Auto's bromazolam in the past week or so. If so was it a white powder and dissolve into a solution very easily? If anyone has read this magazine do you think it is a good edition?
My first subscription from him was exactly as you described and I encountered no problems. That was probably within the last 4 months of 2023.

My first subscription from him was exactly as you described and I encountered no problems. That was probably within the last 4 months of 2023
Thanks. I've ordered several times in the past and it has always been tan. Did the white batch you had dissolve super easy? I've just never had brom that goes into a solution so easy. And it sort of threw me off a bit. Thanks bro!

Thanks. I've ordered several times in the past and it has always been tan. Did the white batch you had dissolve super easy? I've just never had brom that goes into a solution so easy. And it sort of threw me off a bit. Thanks bro!
I believe it did, but I actually have some of around the lab still so I can whip up another solution and tell you. Were you using PG, ethanol, or both?

I believe it did, but I actually have some of around the lab still so I can whip up another solution and tell you. Were you using PG, ethanol, or both?
Just everclear/ethanol 190 proof. I made it into around 3mg/ml and it dissolved with no heat. It only took about 30 minutes and it is completely clear/not cloudy at all and you cannot see any powder on the bottom or anything. I just shook it up good. It even it smells the same as brom I've had in the past 3 years or so from diferent vendors and him. I've just never had brom dissolve without having to do heat baths and magnetic stirring and all that. That is what is throwing me off. If you could just make a small amount and let me know how it goes that would be awesome bro!

Just everclear/ethanol 190 proof. I made it into around 3mg/ml and it dissolved with no heat. It only took about 30 minutes and it is completely clear/not cloudy at all and you cannot see any powder on the bottom or anything. I just shook it up good. It even it smells the same as brom I've had in the past 3 years or so from diferent vendors and him. I've just never had brom dissolve without having to do heat baths and magnetic stirring and all that. That is what is throwing me off. If you could just make a small amount and let me know how it goes that would be awesome bro!
Oh I can say with absolute certainty I've never had to do a heat bath or anything beyond just shaking/agitation. I'm about to head to a BJJ class, but I'll try and whip up a quick solution afterwards and keep you posted. If not tonight, tomorrow after work for sure.

Oh I can say with absolute certainty I've never had to do a heat bath or anything beyond just shaking/agitation. I'm about to head to a BJJ class, but I'll try and whip up a quick solution afterwards and keep you posted. If not tonight, tomorrow after work for sure.
Thanks man. Just if you feel like it. Do you remember if it was crystal clear? Every batch of brom I've had in the past it was a bitch to make into solutions because it just wouldn't dissolve completely. I guess I'll find out soon enough lol.

After all has been said and done (I reached out), I think we can just say that even though there does seem to be an inconsistency, that everything seems fine on that end. I'm actually quite content, so I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
After all has been said and done (I reached out), I think we can just say that even though there does seem to be an inconsistency, that everything seems fine on that end. I'm actually quite content, so I'll leave it at that.
Sounds good. So by saying that you do think it is brom but maybe a different synthesis? Or do you think it is another kind of benzo? just wondering.

Bet. Yeah in the past I definitely read deschloroetizolam to page 25 or so and it really didn' do much. But at that time I was reading a shit load of c-lam and flualp magazines. lol.

I'm reading bromonordiazepam today I'm about 30 pages in. No noticeable effects yet but I just started reading 10 min ago so we'll see
I personally do not care for reading bromonordiazepam that much. I do LOVE reading f-pam however.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back