Bromazolam new batch

Yep exactly... And I meant benzo not nenzo lol
haha I was like wth is a nenzo? Nah I knew what you meant. Yeah he said he's gotten good feedback. And 2 more people have posted that they said it seems fine. Must just be the way it was synthesized I assume. It's all good. Thanks for letting me know bro.

I believe it did, but I actually have some of around the lab still so I can whip up another solution and tell you. Were you using PG, ethanol, or both?
I used a pg/ethanol combo and actually made it about 5mg/ml

Yeah on the other thread I made about it. Somebody even said he tested the vaporization/melting points I guess and they matched what brom should be.

Placed 2 with auto. First was darker tbh almost like the color of dark piss lol. I emailed him he said next would be clear and it was but that it was fine. Chilling on researching so I'll actually be able to tell what was what.

Placed 2 with auto. First was darker tbh almost like the color of dark piss lol. I emailed him he said next would be clear and it was but that it was fine. Chilling on researching so I'll actually be able to tell what was what.
Yeah is tan/dark piss colored batch was 100% legit. People say that this white batch is just as good. I still don't understand why it dissolved so fast. But I think it's all god.

It was pre-made
Ah I gotya. Yeah I got the powder magazine and made my own solution and it was that yellowish/tan color and it worked perfectly fine. I wonder if he may have accidentally sent you a vial of Bromonordiazepam? Not sure bro.

Ah I gotya. Yeah I got the powder magazine and made my own solution and it was that yellowish/tan color and it worked perfectly fine. I wonder if he may have accidentally sent you a vial of Bromonordiazepam? Not sure bro.
Didn't matter he made up for it and more

So I've seen tan and pink. They both seem to tint to a brownish hue when mixed with ec (the pink almost looks like iced tea). This white is interesting. Crystal clear. While I was also surprised at the seemingly quick dispersion, I think I'm just used to seeing larger clumps taking longer to dissolve. On close inspection under intense light, there are loads of undissolved particles still settling.

I've heard the white to make a color solution is basically like your ideal color. The pink tint are just particles from the process but inactive. I can concur because pink batches were significantly weaker for me. I got an apple juice colored batch and he was quick to assure me the next would be clear because it was my first order, so that kind of told me maybe the darker is slightly weaker. That's usually anything though. You get anything in its clear form and watch out.

What’s autogens contact info?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back