Cakewallet (moonpay) .. My bank keeps denying

perfec7

Does anyone have any suggestions by bank denied when I tried to purchase. Or another way to buy then send BTC to a vendor?

i remember when i tried to use moonpay back in 2021 my bank wouldn't process it bc they have some kind of issue with plaid. idk if moonpay uses plaid still but that's the only idea i have. have you tried using something like cashapp?

You'd have to have it cleared by your bank. I can change my limits thru my app Wonder if that can be done. Even if you called it's likely to be someone out of country answering.

I had btc issues tho. Have you tried eth?

I had a small local bank at one point that wouldn't do business with crypto trading sites. You might need to get a bank account with a larger national bank that doesn't mind the risks involved in their acount holders trading crypto.

I haven't done this but you also might be able to buy prepaid debit cards and buy through whatever btc platform with that. I would make sure the card can be used that way first because they do have some restrictions. Useing a prepaid card can also be very anonymous if not 100%.

- EasinMood

I'd make an eth wallet. I have btc issues specific to my state and moon works w eth while btc wont

I wouldn’t count on the big banks to be helpful either. Chase won’t allow debit purchase of crypto. They want you to set up bank transfers ACH. When doing that usually Plaid is used to connect apps to banking info. It asks you to log into your bank on their app with banking username & password. Even though they are widely used I didn’t like giving my banking info & access to a third party. Prepaid cards some state on the back no crypto transactions. So I tried LibertyX app you take cash to a local retailer but that’s capped at 500 a day plus they require ID. Next is the bitcoin atm. You’ll need cash but depending on where you live there’s usually a few in the area. Coinatmradar.com has maps, info on limits & requirements. Some don’t require ID until over 2k ( according to the site). Although I have yet to see how costly the transaction fee may be since none are listed. This was all so much easier before Biden administration implemented changes to cash apps & requiring id transactions over $600. Previously you could use Coinbase or Kracken with a credit card. It was simple & fast. Was.

More financial information about btc atm- there’s a $3 operator fee and it asks if you want to buy bitcoin and gives you their btc price so you’d need to convert. It won’t show you. For $1000 it cost $200 however I can confirm there is full anonymity. To be consistently private if you use a wallet like Exodus that apparently doesn’t use kyc (know your customer) there’s no required ID. But obviously it’s expensive to keep your transactions completely private.

Last edited:
All you have to do is call your bank and tell them you want access to use Moonpay and they will allow you to do it. It happened to me and after I called my bank they fixed it.

I wouldn’t count on the big banks to be helpful either. Chase won’t allow debit purchase of crypto. They want you to set up bank transfers ACH. When doing that usually Plaid is used to connect apps to banking info. It asks you to log into your bank on their app with banking username & password. Even though they are widely used I didn’t like giving my banking info & access to a third party. Prepaid cards some state on the back no crypto transactions. So I tried LibertyX app you take cash to a local retailer but that’s capped at 500 a day plus they require ID. Next is the bitcoin atm. You’ll need cash but depending on where you live there’s usually a few in the area. Coinatmradar.com has maps, info on limits & requirements. Some don’t require ID until over 2k ( according to the site). Although I have yet to see how costly the transaction fee may be since none are listed. This was all so much easier before Biden administration implemented changes to cash apps & requiring id transactions over $600. Previously you could use Coinbase or Kracken with a credit card. It was simple & fast. Was.
There is one more option with Chase, OP can wire the money directly to his favorite exchange platform (Coinbase for sure) and after a $10 wire fee...(from Coinbase) that money is available to immediatly trade for whatever coin and then withdraw immediatly to a wallet. Chase has $25.00 online wire fee themselves and a 1-2 days review holf for wires. I would be looking for a new major bank and crypto exchange than Coinbase if I were using those.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back