CalamaRC

• Thread starter Thread starter killer_squidx
  • Start date Start date
How was this vendor able to get on the approved vendors list then shut down immediately afterwards?...  

Something seems off. 

WOW that blows my mind .I was just talking to him last weekend .I'll move them out of approved vendor section but will leave the thread unlocked for a little while in case orders were placed and not filled .
As a matter of fact, I do have a donation sent out. Hope there’s a follow up.

As a matter of fact, I do have a donation sent out. Hope there’s a follow up.
That's why I'm not locking the thread just yet,I wanna see what's going on with him first .I do know how to contact him in other ways if he ghosts members on product.

Placed and order Monday night/Tuesday morning and it was delivered to my mailbox Friday. Haven’t had a chance to check the package yet but it at least made it to the mailbox. Super good/easy communication from the vendor and very fast shipping. Sucks that they’re closed now 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing he didn't have anything i wanted, so.i didn't risk an order 

shit. That's a bit shocking 😬 That's $55 I just threw down the toilet 😞

Oh snap, I just saw site is closed 

I almost made an order yesterday , that definitely was like boom , gone I assume permanently...

I'm sorry for you sming☹

See that is the MAJOR flaw in the discord mods "vouching" for vendors or approving them. I would never vouch for any vendor unless i know them personally (even then i would question it) by doing this you'te putting your credibility in jeopardy and worst of all giving the customers a false sense of saftey. This is not the first guy that has been vouched for by a discord mod, that scammed the customers that listened to them 

See that is the MAJOR flaw in the discord mods "vouching" for vendors or approving them. I would never vouch for any vendor unless i know them personally (even then i would question it) by doing this you'te putting your credibility in jeopardy and worst of all giving the customers a false sense of saftey. This is not the first guy that has been vouched for by a discord mod, that scammed the customers that listened to them 

@Ejuiceman  I am seriously shocked at how much lack of common sense most of you guys have with payments. Credit Cards, CashApp, Paypal? Lmao its this kind of shit thats ruining the whole community in my opinion. If any of you need some pointers on real opsec that Ive been using on t0r for years. Pm me because im sick of seeing new guys either out in the wild or even on here not knowing what they re doing, it can only help out the community =.

We got ripped off, not arrested. Chill. Unless Killer Squid got arrested, then everything would make more sense.

@Ejuiceman  I am seriously shocked at how much lack of common sense most of you guys have with payments. Credit Cards, CashApp, Paypal? Lmao its this kind of shit thats ruining the whole community in my opinion. If any of you need some pointers on real opsec that Ive been using on t0r for years. Pm me because im sick of seeing new guys either out in the wild or even on here not knowing what they re doing, it can only help out the community =.
I agree the cashapp payment was weird. I dont trust any vendor that doesnt stricly deal with crypto. Its just bad opsec. Given the product list he was offering, several would have fallen under the FAA. Or juat just a quick money grab scam, whats disappointing is that a mod "vouched" for him leading to users not questioning his credibility, even with the lack of the reviews  (if any at all)

Damn I ordered from him only 1.5 weeks ago and recieved product within a few days, product is high quality as well. A shame that he’s gone

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back