CalamaRC

• Thread starter Thread starter killer_squidx
  • Start date Start date
@Mgd That’s really weird. Package arrived last Thursday (2 or 3 days after order) and I picked it up on Sunday. Am I really the only one who received anything? It sucks that he disappeared within like a week lmao communication was the easiest I’d ever had and the product is one of the best I’ve recieved. 

Wonder if he just exited or if something else happened.

@Mgd That’s really weird. Package arrived last Thursday (2 or 3 days after order) and I picked it up on Sunday. Am I really the only one who received anything? It sucks that he disappeared within like a week lmao communication was the easiest I’d ever had and the product is one of the best I’ve recieved. 

Wonder if he just exited or if something else happened.
I could be wrong maybe he has some reveiws on discords or somethimg, but i dont recall anyone actually saying anyone recieved anything from him. 

He confirmed he received my payment a little after midnight 2/19, and has ignored two more emails since then. It’s still within the realm of possibility that something will show up, but it’s looking doubtful. 

He confirmed he received my payment a little after midnight 2/19, and has ignored two more emails since then. It’s still within the realm of possibility that something will show up, but it’s looking doubtful. 
Thanks for the review about this vendor, i hope they didnt get alot of people get scammed by him.

The Vendor was legit at least for a period of time. Research of the 1PLSD & 2FDCK from this vendor both showed good results. 

All these users have 1- 5 post count,(that claim to recieve  products .im not saying they are shillls, i also staying users with 1-5 post counts. cant be proven not to be shills...but if the shoe fits....

All these users have 1- 5 post count,(that claim to recieve  products .im not saying they are shillls, i also staying users with 1-5 post counts. cant be proven not to be shills...but if the shoe fits....
Don’t know what’s the point of shilling would be when it’s not even an option to put in an order with them anymore. Move to scam section for all I care just saying I ordered a couple hours after the thread was made an received my order. He had to have caught some kind of bad attention.

"According to Discord", he got shook about legal stuff and then wound up in hospital for some reason.  That's the story at least.  I know of at least one member here who definitely received from him so i see no reason to doubt others, especially as shilling at this point is pointless.  US domestics pop up daily and near every one of them is just one sale away from randomly quitting, or scamming/exit scamming, or overdosing/rabbit holing, or going to jail.   It is what it is as they say.  Seems a lot of people are out on this one.  Hopefully he will do right and give out refunds once out of hospital (if that story is even true...)

Also agree with previous statements about the insanity of these vendors selling through cashapp and AGCs and the like.   Soooooo fucking sketch for everyone involved.  I mean i get you will get heaps more sales, but at what end-cost?!  I mean i also agree that BTC is very easily traceable, even if you tumble your coins, so there's that, but at least that takes a bit more know-how.....

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Thanks @DoomKitty .I saw the same story myself after checking in there .So I guess lock this thread down for the moment.

Good Luck to everyone awaiting a order .If he owes you PM me so I can decide if this is gonna be moved to the Blacklist.

Oh its the whole hospital excuse, who knew vending could be such a dangerous endeavor. That and them hackers man.....its a rough game /s

I was at the hospital will reopen site in the next few days. All outstanding orders have been taken care of to my knowledge if not let me know

Received the package yesterday morning. Appears to be as advertised. Very responsive and quick turnaround, when not experiencing extenuating circumstances. No offense.

Lmao yeah I just joined so it definitely looks a bit shilly (I usually don’t take chances with new vendors but he had some substances my other main vendor was out of)  I personally got my order but I wouldn’t recommend anyone else order until we know exactly what’s up with The Calamari.

am i the only 1 who cant find the link/email? X)

edit: nvm im an idiot

Any updates on the Squids situation? 

Update: found the link to his website and was met with “CLOSED, THERE IS A CLONE PRETENDING TO BE ME TO SCAM WITH A FAKE EMAIL AND WEBSITE, DONT FALL FOR SCAMMERS”

Lmao

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back