Celebrity Death that Affected You the Most?

Bowie helped to resurrect Iggy's solo career and produced the seminal "Transformer" for Lou Reed. Also sang Backing vocals on "Satellite of Love". "Fame" was a joint venture between Bowie and Lennon. 

Sorry, HUGE Bowie fan. Such a loss. I like your list btw.

And thanks, someone said they liked my name the other day. I'm jusy a normal person with a pair of Blue Vans® and an Aladdin Sane t-shirt!
lol yeh i liked ur name to when first joined hah. an u defo a bowie fan u know ur stuff, not many the story with him an iggy. 

my los would be amy winehouse i know its been said but i loved her music an tbh can fully relate to her an blake as when she died i was same kinda age and in a relationship supported by heroin an anything could get hands on. it was very surreal!!

pls delete mods i f'd up double post, sites been really glitchy for me past 48hours 

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @PTFC I have to agree with you in a sense that personal losses are so much harder. I think it's for me that some of the celebrities, actually for me it's the musicians were taken way before there time and I wonder what more incredible songs they could have come out with before taken away from us suddenly!

Ok, I feel like an idiot! I have no idea how I posted the same thing four times, but is swear I'm sober other than prescribed drugs, and weed is legal here. I'm so sorry. It just kept loading because the internet sucks and I must of kept hitting submit reply. I did report my post, so I won't take up all the space.  Never mind @PTFC to the rescue as always! Thank you! So ? sorry, but anyways, great people I forgot! @runnerlkI miss you dude, keep missing you. I see your post literally minutes after you log off. Hope all is well and your man cave with your kickin ass stereo and keeping you happy. 

I always loved:

and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make

what beautiful wor
I'm actually more of a tomboy, but can dress up on "The right occasions". ;)

@ElectroNymphI know it turns me on to! Same with @sociopathicbombshell You said your out of people in the U.K. Right, there's plenty of gorgeous babes and men also here in the USA! Oh my god, I knew we would hit if off, I love David Bowie. I was so happy when American Horror Story Freak Show used his music in the show! I was lucky to see him here in the states a few times, I swear it must have been 20 years ago because I was in college. He's one of the greatest for sure! 

@Jellopanda that's funny I loved your description of @ElectroNymph I kind of pictured the same thing!
This was the post I was replying to... Doh!

I will be posting my reviews of my latest vinyl purchases later this evening

1) Machine Gun-Hendrix. This was the first show at the Fillmore New Years 1969, was then followed by the venerable second show that produced the amazing album Band of Gypsys

2) Led Zeppelin BBC sessions the Jimi Page produced release. This one will be interesting as I own the original LZ BBC from Classic Records which has long been considered the gold standard. If the new release lives up to the hype I may sell my CR set since they bring crazy money and pick up some more candy ;)

@Heavenlee I haven't been on much lately as I have been traveling for work and in the process of selling this mausoleum I live in. So contractors have taken over, but I kick them out Friday afternoon cause that becomes my man cave time ;)

@JellopandaI always listen to Her Majesty and actually my copy which is a UK first press does not have HM listed on the jacket. As the story goes Paul was concerned that the queen may take offense to it LoL

@runnerlk I could be wrong, but as far as i know no edition lists Her Majesty. My three different editions don't at least. Correct me if some do

Such an intelligent, innovative and genuinely nice guy. I didn't realise how much he meant to me until he was gone. 
Soooo well said. Not to mention unique, such an "individual.". I loved him.

One tiny thing that gave me giggles last year was when I heard NPR say omg omg what a year it's been! First Prince, then we lose David Bowie and now....."Juan Gabriell!!!"  I was like hmmmmmm..... yaaa... OK ;)

Not funny that he died it's just... You know... Sooo NPR/BBC ish to say that hehe. You guys know what I mean?

Anyway did not mean to offend any JG fans and I am still a BBC/NPR fan 

Here recently, Hugh Hefner... the man was a legend. He didn’t leave his wife a dime after he died lol

Chris Farley. I was 12 years old and he was my idol. Everything I wanted to be. Still crushed to this day

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back