Chemlegal.net

sociopathicbombshell

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Paymemt option...only bank transfer:-(. Or UKash. Ships worldwide. We're waiting secondary to interpols Pangaea but have good friends with multiple successes. See menu. Seem more tailored for UK customers but have fb fent tabs and spray. And prices are approx $1 tab

this site seems great, but i cant understand alot of it, 

especially where the money is concerned?

i would love to try them, expecially the fent tabs and nose spray but im having no idea how much it is and how many i can order at a time and the break down ??

Can you get it in English on a cell I would like to look it over
there is an option to put it into English, just click on Her Majestys Union Flag ,you will probably just be so used to clicking on a United States flag. Easily navigable, but I admit I am a total rookie when it comes to RC stuff, the only thing I vaguely recognise to be a product related to a class of med is the clona zel am, or whatever its called. I could do with a crash course in RC's, so I will go away and read some. Though advice from those wiser than me is always welcome. 

That's pretty strong Yeah? Kp one benzzzzo I haven't had the pleasure of. 

Thanks, the spray seems off there list to order, Pout!

Im looking at pellets,

again new to this, so my normal dose would be 100mcg patch for 48 hours, how much would you take per 1 mg pill..

This is kind of hard to google because it just explains what the med is and nothing else..least im not finding it and with this vitamin i do not want to over do it at allllll! lol

like my life more..:)

Last edited:
Thanks sociopathicombshell I'm in talks just now with this site; reviews to follow very interesting indeed!!                                                   Fent 1mg pellets that I'm interested in as the sprays are outa stock at the moment.....

Peace 

Bliss. ...

Im looking at pellets,

again new to this, so my normal dose would be 100mcg patch for 48 hours, how much would you take per 1 mg pill..

This is kind of hard to google because it just explains what the med is and nothing else..least im not finding it and with this vitamin i do not want to over do it at allllll! lol

look up a conversion chart. Google. Its pfbf..not fent straight up

Im looking at pellets,

look up a conversion chart. Google. Its pfbf..not fent straight up
will do, thanks /default_wink.png

Im looking at pellets,

/default_wink.png
I apologize.  The pellets are stronger than pbfb. Butyl fent.  Check vArious sources! Terrible mistake on my behalf. 

Paymemt option...only bank transfer:-(. Or UKash. Ships worldwide. We're waiting secondary to interpols Pangaea but have good friends with multiple successes. See menu. Seem more tailored for UK customers but have fb fent tabs and spray. And prices are approx $1 tab

Butyl Fent Tabs. My mistake and I apologize. Stronger than pfbf. Terrible mistake.

Oh ok thanks for writing that...I will..:)

Anyone ever try the Fnt  pellets?  Do you like them?

Last edited:
Oh ok thanks for writing that...I will..:)

Anyone ever try the Fnt  pellets?  Do you like them?
^^^^^ Much the same question sadminion,hopefully I can let you know soon fingers crossed....

Any info much appreciated on the 1mg butyl Fent tabs also 

Peace 

Bliss. ....

Sent 10/7/15

Rec 13//715 butyl f€ntanyl 1mg 

Good turnaround even for eu 2eu excellent.

Tried to SM@KE 1 on foil but waste of time,will try sublingual later on as I have family I.e niece and nephew to take swimming later?

Peace 

Bliss. .....

Good Morning Bliss! (Or Good Afternoon. I think you are in UK but I take no responsibility for anything posted prior to the completion of my second, preferable 3rd cup of java!! Iat on Cup One. ?  (This a joke- but is true!!)

Anyway, back on topic, I get you think pellets < smoking but how did sublingual work out for you? Can you compare it to the PFBF spray from n2p0? 

Edit to add: PM if you think this is a more PM appropriate conversation. THX! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Im about to order from them, Just wondering for anyone in the Usa, How long did you wait for delivery?

Thanks in advance.

ugh to late to edit..

ok i got the answer when they deliver..

but it seems when you go to the site the way to pay is bank transfer..

Has anyone payed them in another way other then that?

I feel like I have cooties and nobody wants to touch me....:(,

I know the original post said bank transfer only but things change all the time, and this time it did....

I contacted vendor  got back to me really quick, and as long as its more then 100.  you can use WU.

Hope this helps someone else out..:)

Last edited:
Sorry for the late review of sublingual  route but not much better!,my preferred method is insulation up the beak so to speak abt 3 crushed finely but wore after abt a half hour.Some one said the crack of opiates ie don't last long.But with my m/done daily script and almost daily H use I find it hard for it to break though really?.If you don't have a opiate tolerance you may well get a good nod but unfortunately mines is too high I think????.

Peace 

Bliss. ......

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back