Chemlegal.net

Ok, well I put an order in and it is now past time its due, I tried to email the owner twice and heard nothing back...

..I also  put in another order just a few days after this...

so now im just waiting i guess....

seriously sucks not having tracking numbers..:/

Sorry to hear this sadminion  ?pal,I've had nothing but good experiences with this RC shop.Good communications quick delivery times and had thought them a very professional outfit?.

I have not made an order in a few weeks admittedly so I hope you get your "letter" VERY soon sadminion but please keep us fellow site users up to date with your order and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as I'd hoped this site to be (a keeper ?? )

Peace 

Bliss. ..

after i wrote this I heard back, turns out the zip wasnt put on my order, Im guessing this is why the letter would be missing...

I,m hoping it will just make it a bit late...not , not come ya know..

chalking it up to things happen, i will keep you up to date

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone has heard from Chem-Legal recently? I have tried emailing them since last Saturday and have not received a reply. I tried sending a direct email and also tried contacting them through the "Contact Us" Form on their website. It's very strange because it's been almost 5 days. I've emailed them a couple times. If anyone has heard from them recently let me know. Thanks!  /default_smile.png  /default_smile.png

im now missing not one but the order i placed after that...its been a while too..

I called post office and they said it wouldnt matter zip code no zip code. it wouldnt make it late with all the tech they use to make sure things get to where there going..

chemgl gave me pics of my stuff and an envelope with my address..

but that doesnt mean anything unless i get my orders..and its been quit a while since i ordered the first one...

the second one now is late..:/

im hoping that she will fix this problem...

its not seized because i have not got a seized letter

im now missing not one but the order i placed after that...its been a while too..

I called post office and they said it wouldnt matter zip code no zip code. it wouldnt make it late with all the tech they use to make sure things get to where there going..

chemgl gave me pics of my stuff and an envelope with my address..

but that doesnt mean anything unless i get my orders..and its been quit a while since i ordered the first one...

the second one now is late..:/

im hoping that she will fix this problem...
I'm sorry to hear you haven't gotten your order. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm also waiting for an order from them. Mine is also late. I've tried emailing them for almost 6 days now -- since last Saturday. They have ignored all of my emails which is very concerning. I can't get them to reply back at all. It doesn't look good. I'll post an update if they ever respond back to me.

I hope you get your order. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. /default_smile.png

I found fent on another site but im unable to use there payment system...but I read about and there legit.

as for chemle, I have still heard nothing about either orders...I wrote her yesterday yet again.

If this girl ends up scamming us, what happens? Im adding my first order isnt just a few days late. its super late, my second one is only a few days lte

Last edited:
That really is a bummer sadminion?

I had high hopes for this site and after a great start things have seriously went downhill by the looks of it?

It's bad enough when 1 "letter" goes missing but 2 really infuriating to say the least!!.

I have mailed them and am awaiting a response as well ,after giving testers to me I was waiting for another item to be re-stoked before I made an order and things must've went south with the site?

I hope things change but for now it's a case of hold off and wait and see if things change...

Peace 

Bliss. ...

I had high hopes for this site and after a great start things have seriously went downhill by the looks of it?

It's bad enough when 1 "letter" goes missing but 2 really infuriating to say the least!!.

I have mailed them and am awaiting a response as well ,after giving testers to me I was waiting for another item to be re-stoked before I made an order and things must've went south with the site?

I hope things change but for now it's a case of hold off and wait and see if things change...

Peace 

Bliss. ...
definitely its what i haveto do..

Last week i told her nothing came, so she sent me pictures of my stuff and envelope..

it didnt have my zip on it so i thought that was the problem..

however I had called the post office and told them this and asked if there would be a problem with delivery and they said not...

and it wouldnt even make it late in this day in age..

since then i have heard nothing, i really hope this girl fixed things at least and makes good...

Peace 

Bliss. ...

Peace 

Bliss. ...
definitely its what i haveto do..

Last week i told her nothing came, so she sent me pictures of my stuff and envelope..

it didnt have my zip on it so i thought that was the problem..

however I had called the post office and told them this and asked if there would be a problem with delivery and they said not...

and it wouldnt even make it late in this day in age..

since then i have heard nothing, i really hope this girl fixed things at least and makes good...
I am gonna contact them. In the meantime,  pm me so I know how to refer to you in the correspondence.  I brought them on and surely (2Earls?)  They can be dismissed just as quickly.. Let me please try to get some resolution for you too because I feel responsible.

I have sent an email explaining to them that I introduced them to the forum, which happens to be and expeditiously growing forum at that. If I receive any type of response, they will want to know which two particular members I am referring to. Please make sure to private message me. Thanks guys and I apologize profusely for all the b*******. As I said before I am trying out a new vendor which would allow several if not every possible roa. It is a fence two men at all 1 to 10 Ratio..

@sociopathicbombshell please notify me if you can't get any response and we will take care of it. Thanks

I found fent on another site but im unable to use there payment system...but I read about and there legit.

as for chemle, I have still heard nothing about either orders...I wrote her yesterday yet again.

If this girl ends up scamming us, what happens? Im adding my first order isnt just a few days late. its super late, my second one is only a few days lte
Hi there. I'm also waiting on an order from Chem-Legal that is late and has not arrived. I've tried emailing Chem-Legal for over (7) days now, since last Saturday. They have ignored all my emails also.

You mentioned that you found Fent on another site but couldn't use their payment method. Do you feel comfortable sharing what that site is? You can PM me if needed. I'm trying to find another site since it doesn't look like my order is coming from Chem-Legal. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

If I ever hear from Chem-Legal I will definitely let everyone know. Thanks!  /default_smile.png /default_smile.png

does anyone know if they ship to us
This vendor isn't looking too good at the moment.  I don't think anyone should order until members get their outstanding orders and I'm particularly concerned that they've gone silent.  Socio, anything?

Ibarbell, always read several last pages of a vendors reviews, it will give you an idea if they good to go or not at the moment.

Last edited:
anyone heard anything yet from this vendor?
I still HAVE NOT received my order either which is very late -- nor have I received a response from this vendor. I've emailed the vendor many times for (12) days now.

Have either of your orders arrived yet?  If they haven't, I think this vendor should be Blacklisted. There are people who see the vendor is not blacklisted and don't read the forum pages. They think there are no problems with the vendor and order from them without knowing the company is not shipping and ignoring emails. I would hate for this to happen to someone else! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back