Chemlegal.net

oRDERED  bf f3nt spray, and Bf f3nt pellets...July 22nd

Came by regular mail,..GREAT TIMING BtW FROM SWEDEN /default_smile.png... JULY 27

So far spray works great the pills pellets im still figuring out...but all counted for..

great customer service and great timing...

the only thing is they where delivered via a regular birthday card envelope, and it really looked like that was all that was there....

however it needed to be sealed better...as the envelope popped fully opened and it could have fallen out at anytime or anyone could have seen what was in it..

it wasnt forced open or anything..u can tell the glue didnt stick...so for another delivery i would suggest a stronger envelope or maybe some good tape on it to seal it..

otherwise, all was A+ so far....

As sadminion said there was no real attempt to conceal the goods but I only got the pellets so fine there.But if I ordered the spray I'd hope for better concealment....

Hi everyone. I was hoping someone could help. I was looking at the ChemLegal website and was wondering what the difference was between these (3) products:

** Butyr Fentt Tabs

** 4Me0 - BF Tabs

** 4F - BF Tabs

They have the exact same product description but their chemical variation is a little bit different between each one. I tried to find out by searching google but really couldn't figure it out. I'm just trying to figure out which product is the best one out of the three. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone. I was hoping someone could help. I was looking at the ChemLegal website and was wondering what the difference was between these (3) products:

** Butyr Fentt Tabs

** 4Me0 - BF Tabs

** 4F - BF Tabs

They have the exact same product description but their chemical variation is a little bit different between each one. I tried to find out by searching google but really couldn't figure it out. I'm just trying to figure out which product is the best one out of the three. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
'plain' fentanyl was measured to have an IC50 of 1.14 nM.

4'-methoxy fentanyl had an IC50 of 810 nM.

4'-hydroxy fentanyl has an IC50 of 86 nM.

so if the same relationship holds true, 4-meo-butyrfentanyl should be 100x less potent than its parent. its metabolite should be 10x less.

That's just a back of the napkin prediction though. And I couldn't say how much is converted from 4-meo to 4-OH in an average person... I'd imagine it would vary.

Remember to work backward from reg fent mcgs..

@Bliss. Xoxo. I could do an entire vendiagragm but you guys get it. 

I will work on finding another site which carries these analogues. 

Last edited by a moderator:

** Butyr Fentt Tabs

** 4Me0 - BF Tabs

** 4F - BF Tabs

'plain' fentanyl was measured to have an IC50 of 1.14 nM.

4'-methoxy fentanyl had an IC50 of 810 nM.

4'-hydroxy fentanyl has an IC50 of 86 nM.

so if the same relationship holds true, 4-meo-butyrfentanyl should be 100x less potent than its parent. its metabolite should be 10x less.

That's just a back of the napkin prediction though. And I couldn't say how much is converted from 4-meo to 4-OH in an average person... I'd imagine it would vary.

Remember to work backward from reg fent mcgs..
WOW......you are awesome! Thanks so much for detailed information. I really appreciate it.

I was just really confused by the ChemLegal website. On there it says all (3) of those RC's are:   an analogue of fentt with around one quarter the potency of fentt, and contain 1 mg. each of their respective chemical.

The IUPAC Name for the Butyr Fentt Tabs and the 4Me0-BF Tabs is the same. The IUPAC Name for the 4F-BF is different. Very confusing! If all three of them have the same potency, which one would be better? I'm thinking the Butyr Fentt Tabs are the best choice. I think that all three of them are very similar. I'm just not sure. As you can tell I am NOT a chemist! LOL!  /default_smile.png

Thanks again for your help!  I truly appreciate it.

Sorry spurnky I've only tested the butyl fentanyl 1mg tablets,personally I hardly got much off them apart from a little buzz when snorted even then I only felt the effects for less than a half hour.I tried to smoke them,took them under my tongue but found crushing and snorting to be the best of the 3 results..

Peace 

Bliss 

Sociopathicombshell  hope your keeping good sweetheart that also goes for Michael also apart from the sweetheart bit i,m afraid ?

Last edited:
Sorry spurnky I've only tested the butyl fentanyl 1mg tablets,personally I hardly got much off them apart from a little buzz when snorted even then I only felt the effects for less than a half hour.I tried to smoke them,took them under my tongue but found crushing and snorting to be the best of the 3 results..

Peace 

Bliss 

Sociopathicombshell  hope your keeping good sweetheart that also goes for Michael also apart from the sweetheart bit i,m afraid ?
Thanks for the information Bliss. I really appreciate it! Everyone on here is always so wonderful and giving of their time to help someone if they have a question. You guys are the best!  /default_smile.png  /default_smile.png

Peace 

Bliss 

Im off playing with poppy tea, loves! Xoxo

Peace 

Bliss 

I'm on my way, make a cup for me. Now that's my idea if teatime!

Peace 

Bliss 

I'm on my way, make a cup for me. Now that's my idea if teatime!
Make a cup for me too. I love tea parties!  I especially like your kind of tea party! LOL!  /default_smile.png  /default_smile.png 

Wait, wait, me too /default_smile.png

btw i have tried the pellets and honestly dont get much from them either, disappointing :(..

i may just have to stick to spray

I emailed the person twice within the last several days and I heard nothing back..

Since I pay with money gram I need to talk to this person to order...

anyone know whats going on..?  

I missed 5 fays at the clinic because the day I get my weeks worth the machine was fuuccct. The spray got me thru. I suppose I could've just picked them up the next. Bwaha. 

She got in contact with me, will update at end of entire transaction..:)

Hey socipathibombshell I here you are the one Jedi master when it comes to RC. So can you point in the write I'm getting at . point  me in the right dirictions 

Hey socipathibombshell I here you are the one Jedi master when it comes to RC. So can you point in the write I'm getting at . point  me in the right dirictions . I have read a lot and soaked in a lot of HELPFUL HINTS.. I NEED RESERCH CHEMICALS F@NTIN@L n@Sep pray. I ORDERED from another place but this one is more potent and quicker

Wait, wait, me too /default_smile.png

btw i have tried the pellets and honestly dont get much from them either, disappointing :(..

i may just have to stick to spray

Not a bad idea sadminion I found the fentanyl tabs/pellets to be quite a let down?,and from what I've heard from trusted and informative fellow members the spray seems a far superior product.Having said that I have nothing but praise in the form of communication and delivery from the vendor and the spray is back in stock yee-haa ?

Peace

Bliss......

Last edited:
Hey socipathibombshell I here you are the one Jedi master when it comes o RC. So can you point in the write I'm getting at . point  me in the right dirictions . I have read a lot and soaked in a lot of HELPFUL HINTS.. I NEED RESERCH CHEMICALS F@NTIN@L n@Sep pray. I ORDERED from another place but this one is more potent and

were you asking me a question, or just giving me a super cool star wars compliment?

Hey socipathibombshell I here you are the one Jedi master when it comes o RC. So can you point in the write I'm getting at . point  me in the right dirictions . I have read a lot and soaked in a lot of HELPFUL HINTS.. I NEED RESERCH CHEMICALS F@NTIN@L n@Sep pray. I ORDERED from another place but this one is more potent and

were you asking me a question, or just giving me a super cool star wars compliment?
Super star wars compliment..

HEY!! I want to be a Jedi master :)...NO FAIR!!....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back