CHEMTHUGS007

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
ABOVE 95% SUCCESS RATE. LOOKING FORWARD DOING MORE REGULARLY. LET THE ORDERS KEEP COMING.

Attachments

• F1.jpg
    F1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 6
  • F2.jpg
    F2.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 7
  • TRACKING SHIPMENTS 1.jpg
    TRACKING SHIPMENTS 1.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 7
  • TRACKING SHIPMENTS.jpg
    TRACKING SHIPMENTS.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 8
ABOVE 95% SUCCESS RATE. LOOKING FORWARD DOING MORE REGULARLY. LET THE ORDERS KEEP COMING.

Sorry, but that kind of evidence does not prove anything.
I could write some glowing reviews and send it to my own mail aswell.
Showing a page with tracked packages doesn't help either.
Ive seen a lot of this kind of "evidence", leading people to believe that someone's legit, but in the end they were not.
We also had vendors creating user accounts to shill for themselves. Funny thing was that they didn't even change their IP to create those new accounts.

Since I got burned with this tactic myself, I stick with reviews from experienced forum members only.

Not to do you bad, but since jujus and seemingly a few other cases still aren't resolved, I'll better stay clear, even if you have some vhtf items.
Hope some more positive reviews are coming soon.

Last edited:
Ive seen a lot of this kind of "evidence", leading people to believe that someone's legit, but in the end they were not.
We also had vendors creating user accounts to shill for themselves. Funny thing was that they didn't even change their IP to create those new accounts.

Since I got burned with this tactic myself, I stick with reviews from experienced forum members only.

Not to do you bad, but since jujus and seemingly a few other cases still aren't resolved, I'll better stay clear, even if you have some vhtf items.
Well said

I get your point and doesn't stops businesses from running as well. the reviews posted are from reliable members here and not faked. They can confirm if they happen to come across. besides, the trackings too could also be forged. I have had some bad reviews and good reviews but I do my best to be on the more positive side of this business. at the end keeping up with supply is my goal. looking forward to more orders.

I tried the etonitazene, totally bunk
Not surprised cuz nobody has this but it’s my all time fav. A buddy of mine also asked for it and was told 100g minimum for 4g. I told him you better get a good sample (cuz of my experience) don’t know if he ended up going for it or not

4.5 / 5 ⭐️s
Shipping speed was phenomenal less than two days to deliver.

Packaging was immaculate even I was fooled initially lol.

One of the products I ordered ❄️, was not very strong to me. If it was much stronger, this would be a 5 star post.

The Xans are great as well. Took hours to hit me but I slept like a baby, wet the bed and was so drowsy and sleepy the next day…. 🤙🏽🖖🏽☯️👽

Thank you chemical thugs 007 !

Not surprised cuz nobody has this but it’s my all time fav. A buddy of mine also asked for it and was told 100g minimum for 4g. I told him you better get a good sample (cuz of my experience) don’t know if he ended up going for it or not
Difficult to source uncut Etonitazene lately.

4.5 / 5 ⭐️s
Shipping speed was phenomenal less than two days to deliver.

Packaging was immaculate even I was fooled initially lol.

One of the products I ordered ❄️, was not very strong to me. If it was much stronger, this would be a 5 star post.

The Xans are great as well. Took hours to hit me but I slept like a baby, wet the bed and was so drowsy and sleepy the next day…. 🤙🏽🖖🏽☯️👽

Thank you chemical thugs 007 !
Thank you for your feedback.

Do not expect the etonitazene to be as strong as the old batch. Reason it is cheaper. To produce the old batch is far more expensive.

Just wanted to report back that my pack landed and everything was in order had some issues getting tracking but was an honest mix up and beyond that the vendor was very responsive to my questions and helped out no issue. I can say I'd recommend to others to try.

Just wanted to report back that my pack landed and everything was in order had some issues getting tracking but was an honest mix up and beyond that the vendor was very responsive to my questions and helped out no issue. I can say I'd recommend to others to try.
Thanks for your feedback. Looking forward doing more for you.

Order Cannabinoids / Benzos / Opioids / Stimulants / & RCs.
New Stock

* Protonitazepyne
* 4F-MPH
* FXE (Fluorexetamine)
* Bromazolam (New Batch)
* Protonitazene (New Batch)
* Etonitazene (New Batch)
* a-PIHP replacement
* Eutylone (New Batch)
* Ketamine (S-Isomer)
* 2-FDCK / GBL crystals /
* MDMA / 3F-PVP
* 4MMC & 3MMC
* Hexen / A-PCYP / 3F-PvP
* 2-CB pressed pills
* XANAX (Alprazolam) 2mg pills
* Valium (Diazepam) 10mg pills
* Adderal pills
* Clonazepam 2mg pills
* GBH / GBL

NB: BK-MDMA (US - US delivery only) 1kg 12,400$
=================================
EMAIL: CHEMTHUGS007@PROTONMAIL.COM

== DELIVERY INFO ==

- Send with priority mail, fits every mailbox
- Very good stealth
- Shipping method is 99,5% safe (worldwide)
- Vacuum sealed securely, if needed multiple times
- Cleaned with alcohol to keep your package and sealed product odorless
- Estimated shipping time in EU 2-10 workdays, outside EU 10-20 workdays
- Tracking only possible for bulk/special orders for now​

Order Cannabinoids / Benzos / Opioids / Stimulants / & RCs.
New Stock

* Protonitazepyne
* 4F-MPH
* FXE (Fluorexetamine)
* Bromazolam (New Batch)
* Protonitazene (New Batch)
* Etonitazene (New Batch)
* a-PIHP replacement
* Eutylone (New Batch)
* Ketamine (S-Isomer)
* 2-FDCK / GBL crystals /
* MDMA / 3F-PVP
* 4MMC & 3MMC
* Hexen / A-PCYP / 3F-PvP
* 2-CB pressed pills
* XANAX (Alprazolam) 2mg pills
* Valium (Diazepam) 10mg pills
* Adderal pills
* Clonazepam 2mg pills

* GBH / GBL

EMAIL: CHEMTHUGS007@PROTONMAIL.COM

== DELIVERY INFO ==

- Send with priority mail, fits every mailbox
- Very good stealth
- Shipping method is 99,5% safe (worldwide)
- Vacuum sealed securely, if needed multiple times
- Cleaned with alcohol to keep your package and sealed product odorless
- Estimated shipping time in EU 2-10 workdays, outside EU 10-20 workdays

- Tracking only possible for bulk/special orders for now

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back