CHEMTHUGS007

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Order Cannabinoids / Benzos / Opioids / Stimulants / & RCs.
New Stock

* Protonitazepyne
* 4F-MPH
* FXE (Fluorexetamine)
* Bromazolam (New Batch)
* Protonitazene (New Batch)
* Etonitazene (New Batch)
* a-PIHP replacement
* Eutylone (New Batch)
* Ketamine (S-Isomer)
* 2-FDCK / GBL crystals /
* MDMA / 3F-PVP
* 4MMC & 3MMC
* Hexen / A-PCYP / 3F-PvP
* 2-CB pressed pills
* XANAX (Alprazolam) 2mg pills
* Valium (Diazepam) 10mg pills
* Adderal pills
* Clonazepam 2mg pills
* GBH / GBL

NB: BK-MDMA (US - US delivery only) 1kg 12,400$
=================================
EMAIL: CHEMTHUGS007@PROTONMAIL.COM

== DELIVERY INFO ==

- Send with priority mail, fits every mailbox
- Very good stealth
- Shipping method is 99,5% safe (worldwide)
- Vacuum sealed securely, if needed multiple times
- Cleaned with alcohol to keep your package and sealed product odorless
- Estimated shipping time in EU 2-10 workdays, outside EU 10-20 workdays
- Tracking only possible for bulk/special orders for now​
Claiming to have methylone now also? You got some balls lol. I wish this was true man. The only reviews I see are from brand new accounts. And you have big minimum orders. Why are you even continuing to pay for membership here man.

Do not expect the etonitazene to be as strong as the old batch. Reason it is cheaper. To produce the old batch is far more expensive.
Etonitazene is ridiculously strong, stronger than fet. So first you say in this comment the old batch is stronger, then a comment below you say it’s hard to find uncut eton, so which is it, your batch was bad or you bought it and it was already cut? For gods sake at least have your story straight. For someone to buy “etonitazene” and say it’s completely bunk is outrageous. eton is about 10x stronger than fet, and when fet is high purity you can cut it 50-1 and still have good shit. You can put 100g of cut into 1g of eton and you will still feel something. Change your name to CHEM-CLOWNS

Claiming to have methylone now also? You got some balls lol. I wish this was true man. The only reviews I see are from brand new accounts. And you have big minimum orders. Why are you even continuing to pay for membership here man.
Where did you see me claiming to have Methylone?

Etonitazene is ridiculously strong, stronger than fet. So first you say in this comment the old batch is stronger, then a comment below you say it’s hard to find uncut eton, so which is it, your batch was bad or you bought it and it was already cut? For gods sake at least have your story straight. For someone to buy “etonitazene” and say it’s completely bunk is outrageous. eton is about 10x stronger than fet, and when fet is high purity you can cut it 50-1 and still have good shit. You can put 100g of cut into 1g of eton and you will still feel something. Change your name to CHEM-CLOWNS
My previous source got a cut eton product. I am resourcing a new batch now. Do not expect to always have same quality as I try other sources for all chems i supply. You sounded like because I had a weaker batch of eton i shouldn't be a member on this platform. I have many good products I sell reason I am still here since early 22. Or you expect me to stop operating here just because I had a weak eton batch.?

Last edited:
Order Cannabinoids / Benzos / Opioids / Stimulants / & RCs.
New Stock

* Protonitazepyne
* 4F-MPH
* FXE (Fluorexetamine)
* Bromazolam (New Batch)
* Protonitazene (New Batch)
* Etonitazene (New Batch)
* a-PIHP replacement
* Eutylone (New Batch)
* Ketamine (S-Isomer)
* 2-FDCK / GBL crystals /
* MDMA / 3F-PVP
* 4MMC & 3MMC
* Hexen / A-PCYP / 3F-PvP
* 2-CB pressed pills
* XANAX (Alprazolam) 2mg pills
* Valium (Diazepam) 10mg pills
* Adderal pills
* Clonazepam 2mg pills
* GBH / GBL

EMAIL: CHEMTHUGS007@PROTONMAIL.COM

SESSION ID:
05e4d7de9705cb9327672c1d277ec241309132125e43e219a990e3ba7081dac80c

Attachments

• 4mg White v2090  bromalozam presses 1.webp
    4mg White v2090 bromalozam presses 1.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 4mg White v2090  bromalozam presses 2.webp
    4mg White v2090 bromalozam presses 2.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 4mg White v2090  bromalozam presses 3.webp
    4mg White v2090 bromalozam presses 3.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4mg White v2090  bromalozam presses 4.webp
    4mg White v2090 bromalozam presses 4.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 5CL PRECURSOR 1.jpg
    5CL PRECURSOR 1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 5cl1.jpg
    5cl1.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 5cl2.jpg
    5cl2.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Blue B707 4mg Bromazolam.webp
    Blue B707 4mg Bromazolam.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Eutylone Pre-Ban.webp
    Eutylone Pre-Ban.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 0
  • FC1.jpg
    FC1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 0
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Damn @Big Drew 1174 yep got the same one. How the hell do they get in!! No one will contact u in ur email that says it’s from DBG and then the persons name. Kind of like your bank won’t contact u in ur email and say to click on a link!!!
  2. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia Yes (DBG - conversation with Mr_Blackscrew) It is for sure the same scammers/hackers that got @DoctorFaustus a month ago! As Anna said anyone that receives this email DO NOT click anything!
  3. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia yes I got the same email (DBG -(conversation with Mr_Blackscrew)
  4. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  5. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  6. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back