Clonazepam Withdrawal

Well done man bnz addiction can creep up and before you realise you well and truly hooked!!.

Benzoes have to be respected and used as prescribed,although I love a binge on them now and again xanax bars,diazapam and mogadon luvleee....

I emphasise with your situation.It's best to use low strength v@ls and gradually reduce the dose - it can take a month or two.

In 2007 I was seeing slugs EVERYWHERE and half a dead body under the door. =/

I try to be more careful now.

The last post to this topic from anyone was in March - here is an "update." Because of everything going on in my life, I could not go to a "facility" to detox. Since I posted way back in January or February, every time I turn around, I can't pay my bills, I have been putting stuff in pawn and getting it out, etc. I have had to borrow money or people give me money, etc. It's finally, finally coming to an end. As long as I keep my promise to "my higher power," then I will finally being going to rehab in about 2 weeks. I have to get a few things settled, take a look at my insurance, etc. Coming off that 20mg a day, whew, I am scared but at the same time I know my life will get better. I am supposed to be getting an order from the SY vendor, A, Tuesday. After I finish those is when I most likely come off. Sorry DBG  members for not doing what I originally promised. But the promise is really real this time as the money thing is ruining me. I can't take care of my money needs so that is it. NO MORE. I will talk to you all again sometime soon. Everyone take care until that time!

Jules

The last post to this topic from anyone was in March - here is an "update." Because of everything going on in my life, I could not go to a "facility" to detox. Since I posted way back in January or February, every time I turn around, I can't pay my bills, I have been putting stuff in pawn and getting it out, etc. I have had to borrow money or people give me money, etc. It's finally, finally coming to an end. As long as I keep my promise to "my higher power," then I will finally being going to rehab in about 2 weeks. I have to get a few things settled, take a look at my insurance, etc. Coming off that 20mg a day, whew, I am scared but at the same time I know my life will get better. I am supposed to be getting an order from the SY vendor, A, Tuesday. After I finish those is when I most likely come off. Sorry DBG  members for not doing what I originally promised. But the promise is really real this time as the money thing is ruining me. I can't take care of my money needs so that is it. NO MORE. I will talk to you all again sometime soon. Everyone take care until that time!

Jules
Jules- Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you. I totally understand the financial strain ordering via OP can get one in. In fact, I've never had the courage to add what I spent after a decade of ordering. You are right-- coming off 20 mg/day won't be easy it it will be possible -- especially under medical supervision.  I urge you to stay as long as it takes so you feel strong when you leave. I'm SO proud you've made this decision. That is HUGE progress! I actually felt relief once I made the same decision over three yrs ago. I knew it was past time to quit and was glad of it. I thought I would be on the Benzo ball and chain for the rest of my life.

Remember to take one day at a time (cliche, I know, but a good way to live in ALL parts of life) and try to realize this is just a chapter of life that doesn't define you. I firmly believe we "know" when it is "time" and for me, there was a rush of relief when I hit that point. Please feel free to reach out to me or others who have gone through the same.  You CAN do this! Take care, Jules! 

Thank you Roger. I know. I am so, so scared. BUT  it's the right decision and I will let you all know the outcome!

TOTALLY normal to be scared Jules. One of the ways I got through it was to view my time away as a gift to myself. I mean, how often do we get the chance to take 30 days or 60, 90 days to focus just on ME? When I got restless or homesick or just tired of being there, I reframed it not as something I "had" to do but something I WANTED to do. 

Anyway- it's okay to be scared. Take deep breaths and focus totally on YOU. 

{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back