coinbase help

jaye1005

I bought bitcoin using coinbase. When I try to send donation, the site says that the bitcoin address for DBG is not valid and I don't know what to do. I tried copy/paste and hand entering the address.  Can someone help me?

1FCoNgYhd8myHC7x7743GAz9HPNgu2oFBJ

copy paste.PNG

handentered.PNG

I don't think the problem is on your end, everything looks right to me, an ideas @2earls or @PTFC.

I used another computer and I was able to send it. Not sure why I had a issue with the other one. Anyway, I sent my email address with it too. I hope it goes thru okay.  Thanks!

I used another computer and I was able to send it. Not sure why I had a issue with the other one. Anyway, I sent my email address with it too. I hope it goes thru okay.  Thanks!
I'd advise you to set up a free wallet, like electrum, transfer from coinbase to that, THEN make a payment to vendors or DBG even. Coinbase can be picky about certain transactions. Thank you for donating though!  That's you an emerald sponsor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought bitcoin using coinbase. When I try to send donation, the site says that the bitcoin address for DBG is not valid and I don't know what to do. I tried copy/paste and hand entering the address.  Can someone help me?

View attachment 2077

View attachment 2078
Hi there! Same problem. Maybe an admin can help me donate since I'm not able to PM anyone yet.  Thank you. I really want to get my donation in.✌🏾

This is really confusing. I created a wallet (because I thought I had to) on Blockchain. Then created an account on Coinbase and purchased Bitcoin.

!) Do I need Blockchain wallet? I still haven't figured out how to get my Bitcoin into Blockchain?

2) It looks like I can just send my forum donation directly from Coinbase?

Thanks a heap!!

What is a network fee? Is it going to cost me $16.30 to send a $20.00 donation?

It appears that now and the near future using services like Coinbase to purchase bitcoin is going to be very expensive (ex. I bought $25 worth which netted me $23.29 however to move it from Coinbase will cost me $16.71. Sorry but that's freakin ridiculous. Vanilla Gift Cards, Moneygram or even Western Union is much cheaper.

Would seriously love to donate, but can't do it via bitcoin right now. I await an alternative method (or a severe decrease in bitcoin transaction fees) and hope it's very soon so I can continue to support about the greatest forum on the net!

It appears that now and the near future using services like Coinbase to purchase bitcoin is going to be very expensive (ex. I bought $25 worth which netted me $23.29 however to move it from Coinbase will cost me $16.71. Sorry but that's freakin ridiculous. Vanilla Gift Cards, Moneygram or even Western Union is much cheaper.

Would seriously love to donate, but can't do it via bitcoin right now. I await an alternative method (or a severe decrease in bitcoin transaction fees) and hope it's very soon so I can continue to support about the greatest forum on the net!
There may be an option to make the transaction slower, thereby saving you on the transaction fee. I'm not too familiar with coinbase, but I suspect you could send it within 50 blockchains as opposed to 3 (just an example).

There may be an option to make the transaction slower, thereby saving you on the transaction fee. I'm not too familiar with coinbase, but I suspect you could send it within 50 blockchains as opposed to 3 (just an example).
I'm pretty sure you're correct, but I don't think Coinbase gives that option. Using Coinbase was my 1st mistake, but stuck with it now. If anyone knows of a way to slow down in Coinbase please let me know.

Hopefully the $15  donation sent via coinbase just now will work.  Out of the $30 worth of bitcoin bought in January, my account showed $18 now.  I guess the high rollers can make these things profitable,  but it's not something I care to deal with.  😝@PTFC

View attachment 2077
Hi I thought the recipient address was  3ES1EQU1x1uqbYpGFkiHtBCHuHmyDjrouh? Has it been  changed?

It wasnt so hard as I though to buy bitcoins. Now there is just reading up on how to donate :-). Have the address for DBG so it should go ok.

Bye the way. Can one begin at a lower level but as time goes by u can donate more and it adds with the donations u made before. Say 15$ now and 15$ later equals 30$ and thats another level? Just wondering..

It wasnt so hard as I though to buy bitcoins. Now there is just reading up on how to donate :-). Have the address for DBG so it should go ok

View attachment 2077

View attachment 2078
Is that a former bitcoin address for DBG? Because I donated to 3ES1EQU1x1uqbYpGFkiHtBCHuHmyDjrouh from Paxful. It was actually very easy 🙂

I’m planning on using by US bank account (as suggested on the how to donate page) directly through CoinMama. Do I still need to set up a wallet? Can I do this on my phone to keep this discreet? Or do I have to use our family computer? It took me an hour to set my CoinMama account... just not sure where to go from here. Electrum wouldn’t let me set up a wallet on my phone.

I have no idea what this is going to cost me. I’m trying to do this from work. I wish I had more free time to figure this out. 

I seem to be unable to read messages. Even one. Hoping it’s just a glitch. Setting up sponsorship was so easy years ago. 

I want to donate but feel stuck. T

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back